Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan Kumar NarangYour feedback matters!
My mother is about 42 years. She's suffering from joint pain in her bones. If she is up anywhere by the help of her legs then she got many pain her bones. So Doctor ,tell me ,what should do by me.
My wife period date is 12 nov and we have marriage on same date we want to post the period date what we should do.
Adding giloy satva with prawal pishti, sitopaladi powder, chanderkala rasa etc and giving with different vehicles (e. G. Honey, gulkand, milk, water etc) have different kind of effects and are selected on the basis of condition and current symptoms.
Usual dose is 1/2 gm to 1 gm.
Very safe. No side effects.
I haven't diagnosed or consulted any doctor ever about. It's been 3-4 years that I'm kinda confused regarding my sexual life. I think I have (PE) problem even I masturbate (at times twice thrice a week) or I do intercourse it only takes less than min. Or should say a minute to discharge semen. Please tell how to cure it and what medicine should I take? And Homeopathy can cure this? Please help.
Can I still have the PCOS after my abortion? Actually I was having PCOS like around august 2014 I got to knw when I started missing my periods and periods were irregular and in ultrasound I got to knw m having PCOS. Doctor gave me medicines. Den I got pregnant in May 2015. Den it got aborted after 2 months. Now I want to knw dat still m having PCOS?
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.
I am from Hyderabad studying m. Tech, I have neck pain from 6 years, I use laptop when I turn my head it makes crackling sound and its paining a lot. I used many oils to relieve myself but it did not work, I tried stretching exercises but it lasts 3 -4 hours only, by the way I searches online for this, some said it was survical spondilysis is it true? if so is it cureable? suggest me please.
I am 20 years old and water comes continuously after some period from my both eyes. What should I do?
Risk factors for Depression:
• Depression in a close relative
• Major life stress
• Recurrent stresses
• Broken relationship
• Child abuse
• Family break-up
• Substance abuse (e.g. alcohol, marijuana)
• Social isolation—due to race or sexuality
• Sexual maladjustment
• School failure
• Health problems