Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pathlab Usha ModiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 34+ yrs. I had used finpecia & finax tablet earlier to arrest hair falling. Does this pill have any bad side effect like prostate cancer or impotency. For few days after waking up in morning I am feeling back pain in spine, numbness in my right leg, pain in belly left side near waist, urine has become deep yellowish even sometime feel pain. So please suggest.
I have jaw pain and in lower part of ear also. I m unable to understand what does it mean! What is it?
I am a job doing person and my work is all in computers only. So please suggest me how can I avoid the chances of gaining obesity, anxiety, body pain and all other problems by doing long time work in computer.
I am 24 years old n after birth of my first child I am getting more fat n body aches all the time and there is pain in my joints too.
Hello doctor, my whole body is very painful and it will yell you the best treatment and which I too cold, sometimes even in our head hurts.
I ask one question but my body is very pain and very critical condition my body so please help sir I don't know but try sir.
I am harshita and I am 20 years old. At this age only I feels like my body is paining badly wh. Whats should I do to improve my body strength.
Hello sir from long time I am feeling tiredness in my body and specially when I play cricket and run and then come to my home then I feel tired and feel pain in my whole body please advise me what should I do.
I have acidity problem der is nothing happening in stomach but I have high problem of acid reflux and also upper body pain.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.