Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pathlab Usha ModiYour feedback matters!
Just walked 5 km today in high sunlight without any umbrella and now body is paining a lot is a night sleep will recover this body pain.
Hum ek medicine addict the kuch din pehle tak, per day mai 30 to 40 pain-killers leta tha for some reason. Par ab nahi leta hu 1-mahine se, Mera total body me kaafi dard rehta hai, Ek baat aur mai ab pain-killer kabhi leta hu to dard kam nahi hota aur zyaada hota hai, aisa lagta hai ke 10 se zyaada capsules kha lu. I was addicted by spasmo proxyvon-plus capsules.& composition of spasmo proxyvon plus capsules is this:- (Dicyclomine, acetaminophen, tramadol)
Hi. I have fever from last three days. And cold too. And having body pain with that. What should I do?
My mother had legs pain and vibrations in her knees and cannot lift leg and walk and pains in heel nerves and pains in whole body guide me doctor.
Throat infection cause of cold, it became red n paining, also got headache and body ache. Suggest me medicine. Please respond quickly.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
Its about my mother. She is 41 in age and a weight across 54. Suffering normally by the ankle pain usually with body pain too. So kindly please get me the suggestions of it. Thank you.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
Hi. My mom is suffering from body pain since last 8 to 10 years. She feels pain in joints. We consulted to many doctors but no improvements. Her hand and foot swells many times.
I do gym from 2 days, and lots of pain in body, can you suggest me that the way of pain gone from my body.
I am 18 years old female. Height 5 feet 5 inches. Weight 60 kg. I have irregular periods from starting i.e, since five years, which lasts for 10 days every time. Recently I had my periods lasted for 10 days and again with 7 days gap I had my periods which again lasted for 10 days. And from then daily a little brownish discharge is seen. I ll have very heavy bleeding for 5 - 7 days and the rest with normal bleeding. I am having body pains during my periods. Not able to concentrate on my studies even. What should do to get rid of this. And y is this happening to me.
I am suffering from bloating stomach and acidity, tongue is dry and there is some time vomiting sensation, feel some bitterness in mouth early morning, if I eat any thing there start gastric and stomach bloating, even when get up in morning I feel pains in legs and hands.
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
I had high fever and severe body ache two days before. I was taking dolo 650 three times a day from last last two days. Now fever is under control. But I am not able to sleep from last night and also having itching in whole body. Please suggest.
Are you prone to slipped disc problem? + the ideal way to treat it
A slipped disc, also known as a prolapsed disc or herniated disc, is the term given to the phenomenon that occurs when a cartilaginous disc found between the vertebrae in the spine becomes slightly displaced or protrudes, thereby pressing on the nerves in the adjacent areas and causing back pain.
This happens when the soft inner part of the disc, known as nucleus pulposus, bulges out through a weakness in the exterior part of the disc. A prolapsed disc usually occurs in the lower region of the spine and can be of varying sizes. There might even be the development of inflammation around the disc in some cases.
Who is likely to get affected?
Most cases of herniated disc occur in patients between the ages of 30 and 50. The number of men affected is twice as many as the number of women.
Although the root cause of this problem is not yet known, there are a number of factors that may trigger it. These factors include working at a job that requires a lot of lifting, an occupation that involves remaining in a seated position for a long time, weight-bearing sports, obesity, smoking habits and increasing age.
Effective ways of treating the problem
The different methods that are commonly used to treat the problem are:
- Medications - There are many different kinds of medicines that are effective in providing relief. These include painkillers, muscles relaxants, anti-inflammatory pills, etc.
- Spinal injections - A number of spinal injections are used to treat slipped discs. The injection is done at the opening where the inflamed nerve roots are found and reduces pain, swelling and irritation in the area.
- Radiofrequency ablation - This procedure makes use of an electrical current produced by radio waves to reduced pain and sensitivity in the affected area.
- Ozone discectomy - As opposed to the surgical removal of the prolapsed disc, this new process makes use of an ozone-oxygen mixture that is injected into the spine to treat the problem. Many international studies have proved its superiority to traditional methods and surgeries.
Those affected by this problem are advised to keep exercising and continuing with their everyday activities as best as possible.