Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParvinYour feedback matters!
Hi. Can you tell me how to use berberis aquifolium ointment on face. I am using this ointment and I apply it at night. Am I using this cream properly? if not, so please tell me which time should I apply this ointment?
My forehead is dark, because of that my entire face seems dark, I even used tan remover for a month, my face got fair, but no change in forehead, what to do.
I have spots on my face which are not going from past few months. I have tried many home remedies, creametc but nothing is working, these spots creates a very bad impression on my face. What should I do so that these spots go back permanently?
I am 19 year old earlier I had a fair skin but it become dull it too embassing I have used so many product pls advice me.
She is 20 years age she wants to become farrier white skin how to get smooth silky white body and how to get big booms she had small breast and she had a stretch marks on her knee joints how to get rid from it.
What should I do after masturbation to get some instant energy? Its very conscious for me to wake up with black shadow around My eyes!
Sir I want to the what is the way to get a smooth and clean face my skin changes into black after spending a lot of time in sun I want to get rid of this. And one more thing want to how to gain beard in my face is it possible to get a beard face.
I want best cream for face whitening n fairness. Is there any medicine for increasing weight without side effect. Also for increasing height is there any medicine?
Hey I am 20 years old girl. I have really deep sunken eyes. And I guess its genetic. I do not have a problem with sunken eyes but just because it is dark enough and does not match with my sikn tone it looks really bad. And I discovered that I started having sunken eyes from the time I missed my periods. Please suggest me some home remedies to lighten my dark circles ?
How much will it cost in general to remove 2 inch 17 years old scar from face by fractional laser treatment?
Assalamualaikum Dear Sir/Mam I am Abdia .age 20 .my skin oily .please suggest me some creams which will suit in my skin and bright my skin and eyes area Thanx a lot.
I am 21 years old and my skin is very oily and in summer season there will ne a lot of swat is emitted from my face so what should I have to do for making my skin glowing amd oil free please suggest me some thing.
I have black heads I used facial cream to remove it but couldn't see any affect over what should I do.
When I poop, anus pains alot (happens generally after eating chicken). It has started from last 4 months.
My father aged 55 yrs. As per USG of whole abdomen report prostate is enlarged in size grade III and homogeneous in echotexture. It measure s 49.90 GM.(approx). Catherine is using. Dr. has already suggested 3 months medicine course or go for operation. please suggest whether we can for homeopath or allopathic or direct operation.
There are various kinds of skin diseases such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, herpes which cause rashes along with violent itching, which becomes worse by scratching. It occurs as a result of getting rid of some poison in the system, either congenital or acquired. Skin problems can be local or can spread throughout the body. These occur due to infection, heat, immune system disorder, allergies due to elastic, rubber products, detergents, dust, etc., food allergies, menstruation, hereditary issues and many other factors. Homeopathy has proved very effective in such skin diseases, as it cures the basic cause of the same by studying not only the skin type, but also the genetic and immune system factors of the patient.
Following are some useful homeopathic medicines for skin diseases:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This is very helpful for eczema where the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions accompanied by violent itching, swelling, tingling, etc. which increase during night time and cold weather.
- Graphites: These treat common skin problems like dry and itchy skin, cracked corners of eyes and mouth, scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears.
- Pulsatilla: Mostly a remedy for female related skin issues such as rashes due to profuse or scanty menses, gastric or uterine problems, nettle rashes and also acne which increase during winter.
- Sepia: This is the best medicine for herpes, which cures symptoms like dry skin at first, followed by release of moist discharge leading to brownish, liver or yellow spots. It is also helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Sulphur: The exact skin remedy for soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, roughness, coarseness and burning sensation due to washing. It is also useful for itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum: This medicine is useful for treating ulcers in mouth, tongue or genital tracts that bleed easily and other physical irritabilities.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Effective for warts, acne, scaly patches and age spots.
Above all, it is mandatory to visit a homeopathic doctor before intake of the medicines mentioned above.