Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Parvez AliYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain from one month and it painful very much I couldn't get relief please suggest me some exercise or any medicine.
Suffering from cervical spondylitis and lower back pain resulting in weakness and pain in left arm and leg.
I have knee pain when I sit and stand up. I can not stay on two legs when I sit on legs. Is this pain because of my weight?
Hi affected lower limb, crawling with help of hand. Having formication problem in left hand index fingure.
Hey need your help I dislocated my shoulder a week back in a street fight and in past I never had shoulders issues. I'm 29 years old it was minor dislocation of my left shoulder could you please help me out because im scared of re dislocating.
I'm getting back pain finding tough when I sit down and wake up. Consulted Dr. No problem in x-ray. Was given pain killer and vitamin tablet. Still having trouble.
I am 53 years old suffering from lower back pain since six years, when pain increases like after some strength work, I take medicine and bed rest then again same rotation. Kindly seek your advice.
I have a back pain from three month while sleeping on the bed bt when I sleep on the floor I get little bit pain. So could you tell me WY this happening.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.