Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My aunty is suffering fever and cold from last 3 days can you help regarding this. I am waiting reply from your end.
How to increase my sperm without taking any medicine. Please tell what I eat and not. So please doctor tell me what I do . For increase sperm.
My father's age is 55 is a diabetic patient having hba1c level 9.7 bs, f 201 pp 389 cholesterol 113 urea 34 creat 1.38 hdl 31 cdl 51, using huminsulin 30/70, morning 30 evening 20. how he can control it? Please help me.
Sir in my blood report Salmonella typhi 'o' is Positive 1: 80 1: 40 Salmonella PARA typhi ' H' is Positive 1: 80 1: 40 Salmonella para typhi 'AH' is Negative 1: 40 1: 40 Salmonella para typhi 'BH' is Negative 1: 40 1: 40 Sir do I have typhoid. WBC COUNT are 10820 and RBC ARE 5.99 .This report was took last month on 22, I had not high fever doctor told me this is minimal typhoid fever. So he gave me 3 day medicine. And did not test again.
My testis hanging more and looking empty Why? How to make it perfect. Is my sperm are finished? I'm so worried about it. please help me.
I am twenty year old. My blood pressure is seriously low. What can I do? I am sleep long time. Some time 10 hours plus.
When a person is aroused there are a host of hormonal changes within the person's body. These changes do manifest on the surface in the form of certain physical variations. Sexual stimulation happens to alter the state of human genitalia and that too in obvious ways. The blood flow to the concerned area increases, there is enough of natural lubrication in and around the organ and for women, the vagina loosens up and the clitoris swells. Intercourse followed by a climactic release will make the clitoris regain its original size. However, worries crop up when that is not the case with every single female. This serious medical condition of a swollen clitoris should never be overlooked; it must be treated by seeking experienced medical assistance.
- Trauma: Any slight scratch or one wrong touch can cause a swollen clitoris. Even a scratch of your fingernail while you are masturbating or a rough sexual intercourse can and is enough to create trauma in your clitoris.
- Hair: Hair grows normally around your genital area. It is very common for a woman to have pubic hair. But sometimes small hair splinters lead to trouble and hair gets stuck into your clitoris and causes swelling. This is a very annoying process, sometimes you may have to use a magnifying glass to remove the hair from your clitoris.
- Clothing: Sometimes your tight clothes can result in a swollen clitoris. The friction from your rough clothing material can cause your clitoris to swell. Sometimes you may be using a detergent that is not suitable for you or you may be wearing a dress material, which you're allergic to. You should always wash your clothes in plain water and dry it before using.
- Infection: You may also have some bacterial and fungal infection in your clitoris, which can cause a swollen clitoris. This infection can also invite itchiness and redness and these can make it even worse. If it doesn't subside within some days then you should definitely see a doctor.
- Cysts: Small cysts known as Bartholomew's cysts can grow on the clitoris. This thing hampers the natural lubrication of the body. If you are having clitoris swelling because of cysts then you should seek medical attention immediately.
Your clitoris is naturally sensitive and if you are having a swollen clitoris after intercourse then you should pull back from sexual intercourse for a few days. At times the swelling goes away on its own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.