Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParveenYour feedback matters!
My body is getting heat daily & I am not unable to get pregnant please give some suggestions for to get pregnant.
Gave birth to 4 through caesarean section. 29 years old. I am diagnosed with hydronephrosis. But under control. Have cramps on my leg. I feel dizzy at times and sometimes vomit. Have severe headache. I always feel drowsy. Weight 37 kgs. Please help. Bp around 100/70 - 80/60.
I haven't had my period since march 30th in april I had unprotected sex from the 8th to the 25th my period was suppose to come on the 27th now its may 12th and im lightly spotting brown off and on since the 9th am I pregnant if so why am I spotting.
I am 35f, not married, from last 3 months I get my periods normally but there is hardly any bleeding. Its so less that don't have to use sanitary pads. Please suggest.
we had sex in Feb 28 &29 wen we met as we stay far due to her studies. Now her periods are expected on 20march. Till date she dint get her periods. We consulted gyno and doc told to test after 45 days for good result. And she has few symptoms like stomach pain, felt vomiting sensation, feels very tired for entire day, feels difficult to breath and gets heavy breathing if she walks little distance. Please give me suggestions reg this symptoms. What to do. We are eagerly waiting for a baby.
I am having periods for only 2 days and after that experiencing backache and mild pain in lower abdomen. I got my TSH checked and it was normal. Please suggest.
I am in 5 month pregnancy during this time I have pain in passing urine area should I have to be worried.
I have likely PCOS. Due to M2 tone syrup, I have got my period normal back having cycle of 34 days. I have gone through USG for follicle study and found there is no increase in egg and confused about ovulation days. One of known gyne suggested to go through EB, TB (PCR), on first day if my nxt period cycle and FSH, LH, E2 and AMH tests on second day of my period cycle. Now, I have moved to a new location and visited a nearby gyne who suggested to put me on some injectable or medicines for ovulation induction and no test suggested by her except USG scan for follicle study. Now, I am confused about which treatment is better for me as per my case history. Please suggest as I am under stress to get an ideal way to go about the right treatment.
Hi all, I have used clomid for ovulation I got one follicle at left ovary means one matured egg gone for IUI. LMP is 23 Rd November. Today is 10 th day of missed period. I went for ultra scan thy are able to see two different sacs. They said one baby confirmed. Abt second one had to wait one more week. My doubt is I had only one egg how come two baby's.is that twins or gestational sac.
I'm 20 years old female and during my periods I suffer from severe cramp. Is there any medicine which I can take to reduce pain and there should be no side effect of taking that medicine. My pain is unbearable, even I can't sit properly. Please advice.
Artificial insemination is a form of artificial fertility procedure. This procedure enables a couple to conceive a child. This procedure is mainly used in cases when the male partner has a low sperm count or is impotent. Single women who do not have a partner too can undergo this procedure to have a child. The process of artificial insemination involves the placing of sperm into the uterus of a woman, during the ovulation period.
Although artificial insemination is an effective procedure for conceiving a child, it also causes several side effects on the body and health.
Here are the several risks and side effects of artificial insemination:
- Infections are likely after having an artificial insemination done and infections are likely in a large percentage of women who undergo this procedure.
- Allergies can also possibly develop to any component of the seminal lavage, although they are not very common.
- Immune reactions can also occur, which involve the creation of antisperm antibodies among women who undergo this fertility procedure.
- Pain is felt by some women during the process of artificial insemination, and discomfort is also experienced when the catheter gets inserted in the cervix for transportation of sperm.
Risks regarding ovarian stimulation
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome or OHSS may occur as a side effect of artificial insemination. This disorder makes the ovaries feel pain as they become swollen.
- Multiple births is another severe side effect of this procedure. It usually occurs in 12 to 30% of women undergoing artificial insemination. It is more likely in young women having more than five ovarian follicles, which are quite large. This occurs when the woman is inseminated with more than thirty million sperms.
Artificial insemination has several side effects, which may cause complications in pregnancy. They are as follows:
- Miscarriage can occur in women who undergo artificial insemination and occurs in 20% of all artificial insemination cases. The miscarriage is usually caused during the early phase of the pregnancy.
- Ectopic pregnancy is another side effect of artificial insemination involving pregnancy complications. Around 4/100 of women who undergo artificial insemination suffer from ectopic pregnancy. The rate of ectopic pregnancy in natural insemination is much lesser.
Artificial insemination is a successful process of conceiving a child. This procedure is utilized by single women and women whose partners are not capable of producing sufficient sperms. However, the process is associated with several side effects and risks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.