Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parveen Garg
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parveen GargYour feedback matters!
Last night I had a sex with my gf with Green Apple coloured condom of Manforce company I just want to ask that condom colour is green & after sex when I saw my gf vagina she has greenish type of liquid on her vagina so is there anything to worry about it or it is normal & what is that green type liquid is it because of condom colour or anything else m worried for this please answer!
My pregnancy result came as weakly positive in urine test and my beta hcg count is 39.4. My last period was on Nov 3rd. Doctor told that it is not a healthy pregnancy. Please help me.
Gestational diabetes is a kind of diabetes that happens during pregnancy. Diabetes is referred to a condition where your blood glucose or blood sugar is very high. Although, glucose is good as it used by your body for energy, but excessive glucose in your blood can be harmful for both you and your child. Gestational diabetes is mostly diagnosed in the later stages of pregnancy. If gestational diabetes is diagnosed in the early stages of pregnancy, then it is quite possible that you may have had diabetes before you became pregnant. Treating gestational diabetes can help both you and your baby stay fit and healthy. You can protect both, yourself and your baby by controlling your blood glucose levels.
Here are 7 things that you need to know about Gestational diabetes:
- Every three to eight out of 100 ladies tend to develop diabetes during pregnancy, a condition known as gestational diabetes. Fortunately, it can be dealt with and even kept away by maintaining healthy lifestyle choices. Eating leafy foods and avoiding sugar-rich things, is a vital step for both control and counteractive action. Exercise, after consulting your doctor can guarantee that you have a healthy pregnancy.
- In diabetes, when your body's glucose or sugar levels get so high that the carbohydrates and sugars cannot be converted into energy, the excess starts accumulating in your body. This additional glucose can harm the vessels in your kidneys and all through your body, particularly in organs like eyes.
- Two or three factors might cause danger for creating gestational diabetes, both inside and outside of your control. If you are overweight before you get pregnant or while you are pregnant or your family history shows that you are hereditarily inclined to the sickness, you will probably build up the condition.
- One will have to stay on the right path as far as medication and insulin goes. Your specialist may prescribe that you require diabetic pills or insulin to help you control your glucose levels.
- Your weight can bring about complexities during the delivery in case of gestational diabetes. So it is best to keep your weight in check in order to have a smooth sailing pregnancy and delivery.
- Gestational diabetes can likewise put ladies at risk of contracting preeclampsia, which can bring about a number of side effects and complexities. Side effects brought on may start from swollen feet, legs, fingers, and hands to hypertension and even seizures or strokes.
- Apart from the risks of having gestational diabetes during your pregnancy, it might affect the child later on. Your baby may have a higher danger of obesity as it develops, both in the teenage years and youth. Youngsters who are overweight may suffer from type 2 diabetes in the long run.
Hi doctor, I am pregnant of 2 and half months, my husband want to sex we have anal sex is it save to my pregnancy.
Please help. My last periods was on 4th July. I had unprotected sex on15 July. Took Ipill next day evening.(16th July). I washed my private part after intercourse as not sure if my partner ejaculated in vagina. Please help. Any medicines to abort incase I get Pregnant? When can I expect my next periods?
I took primolut n to delay my periods in first week of Jan as my date was 6th. Till 19th I didn't get my periods n I had unprotected sex on 15 17 n 19 n took 3 Ipill. On 15th after taking Ipill I had a little bleeding. N on 19th after taking Ipill I had less bleeding. But since 20th I am having regular bleeding like that of periods and has not stopped yet. Till how many days the bleeding will continue and what is it. Is it periods? I get very minor cramps .does this amount of bleeding from 19th to 26th rules out pregnancy Please help I am very much tensed Is this amount of bleeding ok. N if yes when it vl stop.
I have a 5.6*4.5 cm cyst in my right ovary. I don't feel much pain during periods. My other hormones tests are normal. Still I don't get my periods without taking tablets. My weight has increased a lot. I don't want to take birth control pills anymore. Its already been 6 months. How can I get normal periods. Please help me. I don't have any other problems like diabetes or blood pressure.
Exercising should not a dreaded but enjoyed. Exercising in the water can be as challenging and intense as any other form of exercise but without the sweating. Aquatic exercises are ideal for every age and especially beneficial to those with injuries and joint limitations like arthritis. Exercising in water also helps with weight loss and stress management. If you want a reason to start exercising in water, here are three:
Water is unpredictable in its movements. When exercising in water, the body has to push against water and faces water resistance. This resistance can be up to 42 times more than the resistance you would encounter when exercising on land. Thus while adjusting to the push and pull of water, the body is forced to move in various directions. This helps increase the range of motions in all the joints. The upward thrust of water or buoyancy also negates the effect of gravity and cushions the body. This reduces strain on weight bearing joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. As a result, the body becomes more flexible.
One of the biggest differences between exercising on land and exercising in water is the impact of the exercise on joints. For example, running on land puts a lot of stress on your knees. However, if you were to run in water, your knees would not make you cry in pain. This is because of the buoyancy of water. By cushioning your body, it supports half your body weight and thus makes you bear only half your body weight. This reduces the impact on your joints and makes exercising in water appealing to those with joint problems or those undergoing physical rehabilitation after an injury.
Makes the heart work efficiently
Water has a unique property that makes it makes the heart work more efficiently. By pushing against he entire body surface, the hydrostatic pressure aids in the flow of blood from the all parts of the body to the heart and thus improves blood circulation. This puts less stress on your heart muscles. Thus by exercising in water, you can lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
Apart from these benefits, exercising in water also helps build endurance and increases muscle strength. It is also one of the most cooling and enjoyable ways to burn calories. It would be rare for you to be in a pool all by yourself and hence exercising in water is also a social exercise. So when are you stepping into the pool?