Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parul
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParulYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am taking half an hour or 15 min rest or foreplay After premature ejaculation can last a man long in next run?
I am filling tired all the time and have fever, also while body nice paining. Please tell me what is this &what I will do to protect your health.
Hi, I want to ask you that I am 19 years old But my stamina is very low I get tired very soon I just want to ask you that Can I take Dabur Shilajit gold tablets for Stamina As I am 19 years old is it right or not.
2 years before duloxetine 30 mg and propranolol 20 mg BD dose started for my panic attack by psychiatrist. Now I have reduced it to 20 mg duloxetine and 20 mg propranolol OD dose. But I am not able to quit. I have tried many times to leave these medicines but each and every time I faced withdrawal symptoms like brain zig zags, noise in ear, vertigo etc. Kindly help me to quit above medicines. I will be very very thankful to you do tor. I take hypertension and diabetes medicine daily.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence.
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having cough from past 6 months, I have visited so many clinics but nothing works. What should I do?
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?