Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Parmjeet Singh KhuranaYour feedback matters!
She like to eat chalks and used to ate it. Is it is harmful for her health? Can she stop this habit?
Hello, I am suffering from dissociative disorder, and as per doctor advise I am taking medicine since 2 months levipil 500 mg twice daily and venlite OD 100 mg once after dinner and lonazep 0.25 mg twice and seblitium 5 mg for migraine pain. But I have headaches and it's like current going from my right side of brain. And my potty is also not getting cleared. Please help for my headache I cannot bear it.
I am suffering from chest pain, anxiety. My ecg in short pr 108 nm. I had already acidity. I feel very weakness. Can I heart problem? Take advice.
Sir. I am 56 years old man. Since last six month I am feeling depressed in my life. Sometimes I feel life is useless and there is no use of living. My health is also affected and always feel tired. Kindly help me to come out of this situation.
My father aged 64 years and suffering from dementia doctor told that there is no cure for this please tell me what is best solutions.
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.