Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParmilaYour feedback matters!
I m 19 yr old an I god soo many blackheads. On my face from last 4-5 years. I use many of things. But it dint work.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.