Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Parkash Lal AroraYour feedback matters!
I have severe pain in the right shoulder blade and right upper arm. The pain gets aggravated in cold or in contact with water. Seeking home remedy. I have tested for spondylitis with negative results.
I am 46 years old man, working on computer approx. Daily 8 to 10 hours, I have neck pain for last 5 years Could you suggest me to cure this.
I had back pain since last two years. I used medicines but of no use .It is severe when I lift any weights. Suggest me some measures to control it.
I am male 22. I am suffering from back pain from many days, the pain is allover the back middle, upper,shoulder blades. I also have pain on the lower part of the right rib but sometimes pain spreads to lower part of the left rib as well. I also feel that something is stuck in my throat. Few months back I was diagnosed with gastroesophageal reflux disease. Sometimes I also feel chest pain, heartburn and acid via food pipe. Whenever I rest laying straight the pain increases and lastly the pain gets worse after eating something. I was wondering if all these symptoms including back and rib pain are because of GERD .please help.
I have huge acidity and constipation problem and fat upper limbs of lever. So please give me urgent solution. .and also told some best medicine for quick relief. .i was found in city scan. That is myelolipoma.
Can someone tell me whats wrong with my body Recently cut all soft drinks out of my life and have only been drinking water. My urine is now significantly darker than when I was drinking sodas, any reason why? Seeking 3rd. Nth opinion of knee MRI.
I am 68 years old and having Osteo Arthritis for the iast 16 years and feel lot of pain in legs. Is walking good for me also.
I am 30years old male & have back pain so long & also uriya problem after toilet we walk not longer I feel one or more drop of uriya out for last 4 months. What should I do?
My wife, aged 50 yrs. Is a patient of osteoarthritis. Her leg has become bow type and cannot fold. I have tried all types of treatment. Honestly, is there any chance of getting cured.
में 13 साल का हूँ । मेरे ankle में दर्द होता है। ये पिचले 1 महीने से है। में 5 सीडी से कूडा । तबसे मेरे दर्द है। मेने डॉक्टर को भी दिखाया तो उहनोने मुझे crack bandage और दबाई दी । पर मुझे कोई आराम नहीं मिला । बताइये में क्या करू।
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.