Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parichay GroverYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from anal fissure for last 17 days. I am applying smuth cream and coconut water and also completed course of satrogyl 300 10 tablets but no relief. Can you pls help me with a quick remedy.
How do I get my original face colour back I was too fair but now m not dat fair how do I get glow on face telma some cream or home remedies.
Sir I am 36 yr old having 2 children. I have done many facial treatments but still having some dark spots on my face please suggest me some medicines.
I have oily skin and pimple problem due to it. How to get rid of it? please suggest me homemade treatments.
Hi doctor I have heard there are lot of good things from coconut oil for black lips dry face dark circle etc. Can I use it for the same? Also where do I get pure coconut oil? It's it the one which we use for our hairs like parachute hair oil? If not please suggest me where I get it. Thank you.
Hello I am Sharad Singh I am 22 year old I have a problem my skin tone is medium but it's look like dark I'm very upset with this.
On the skin the black small dots are coming. Wt the reason. Tell me about. How to cure that. And tell ointment name.
I have a skin problem. My skin get dull and my skin colour also got dull. What to do for glowing and fair skin.
What are the post operative complications for fissurectomy? Whom I should consult for chronic anal fissure. General surgeon or gastroenterologist.
White patches has developed in my hands since last one month. I was applying 'Fucibet' cream, but there is no improvement, only the itchiness has vanished.
I'm 24 years old, I have tan in my face n hands n I'm using vlcc products, can you say me some remedies to cure. Looking forward to your reply.
I am black and having pimples and spots on my face I want to become fair and clear face can you suggest me.
I have very dark black head? My face skin tone is also not uniform. I have oily skin. please tell me what can be done for my skin.
I am a daily worker who works in the cement factory. I used to be in the cement powder for the whole day. Recently I am having some skin energy and severe itching. All my skin appears to be red in colour. This infection is spreading to upper layers of my legs. There is also lot of swelling. So I am feeling little tensed about this problem. So please help me with your suggestions as soon as possible.
I was suffering from chicken pox since last two weeks and since this saturday I got recovered from that but I am having scars and holes of chicken pox. So. I want to remove those marks and holes. Is their any way to remove them.
Mere husband ko daad dinay (fungal disease )hogaya h.Bahut se jagaho pr kafi hogya h iske liye kayi cream v use kiya bt koi faayda nhi hua. What should we do? Pls koi effective cream bataye jiska koi side effect na ho.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.