Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My mother was attacked by breast tumour in her left breast so it was deducted in 1998 .now she is well but her left arm has been heavy and some time feels pain have its any treatment?
I'm a girl but for me moustache is growing. Is there any problem in it will? And how can I remove it permanently?
Hello Doctor! I and my gf had sex without contraception and took an mpill after 23hrs and had sex again in two hours will it cause pregnancy? It's been a week and she has got mild bleeding is it a sign of pregnancy as her periods are yet to be after ten days or so.
I had sex on 26 Dec and uske baad check bhi kiya but report negative aayi hai and ab tak period bhi nai hai actually meri date koi fix nahi hai last year se mere date ke din kam hote ja rahe hai and abhi aaye bhi nahi please help me koi medicine bataye jis se ki normal Ho jaye.
I used meprate10 mg. After 1 week I got periods ,but very less bleeding. Is there any reason for this? Every time will it be like this only?
My periodic cycle is 28 days once. This month I got my period was may 2. Next expecting date ll on may 30. I want to prepone my period before 7 r 8 days cause of my marriage is on may 29. Please provide some suggestion.
Hi. After contacted with my husband I got lots of bleeding in my personal part , I was so worried now , what happened next now , I have to take any Medical treatment or what?
Arthritis is caused by the inflammation of the joint lining and gives rise to pain, stiffness, warmth and redness in the joints. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and gout.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing arthritis:
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.4. Avoid injury Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Take Vitamins: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.