Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PareshanshaYour feedback matters!
I have cyst in ma right ovary and becoz of that I dnt get period monthly .once I two months. What are the home remedy for dissolving of that cyst?
I am going to start my Married life. What precautions and advice should I follow to ensure a healthy married life.
Hello, I want to ask that I do sex with my girlfriend without condom but I didn't inject sperm in her vagina. After 48 hours of sex I gave her unwanted 72. Is there anything to worry like pregnancy type please clear my doubt. I am in stress with this.
I want to lose pregnancy weight. I am giving feed to baby. Baby also take bottle feed 3 times in a day. She is 4 month old. Can I take any diet plan.
Hello sir, I'm a female of age 20. My issue is, I'm having irregular periods for the last 3 months and the present month I have passed my due date of periods by 10 days. I'm in a relationship we were pretty deep but the point is we did not have any sex. Is it normal to have late periods this is worrying me a bit. Please I request you to help me with this issue.
Took novelon for 21 days didn't got period after stopping t. Ts been five days over. When I will get period.
Hello sir My wife was pregnant in January 2016 but we abort pregnancy with tablet But she pregnant again so now this time aslo take abort pregnancy by tablet.
My unmarried niece is 23+ years old. She has poly cysts in every. Is there any remedy in Homeopathy. What will be the problems in future.
Hi, my age is 21. While having the periods I have lots of pain. Please share treatment in house to get relief of the period pains.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Pls explain the pain of tenderness and does it happen only on one side breast or both side in pregnancy n which portion of breast pain during it.
Is there a complete cure for dermoid in homeopathy. My mother in law is having bilabial dermoid it is almost 4.5*4 size is it better to do operation or take homeopathy treatment.
Hie! I got intimate on 18th oct after that I missed my period for the oct month as the date was 23rd oct and den in nov only slight bleeding came form2-3 days. As I was scared about pregnancy I got allot of pregnancy checks done and all was negative and now I bleed after every 5 days all irregular and not getting proper bleeding what can be the chance.
I've been having really painful periods. It is especially painful because of the cramps and the constipation. There's a really sharp pain whenever I try to poop or pass gas. My period has been getting stronger and I've also been getting a lot of fatigue. I looked it up and I think I have endometriosis.
How are we to know increase we are pregnant for 2 weeks? What are the signs that our body will show?
I have stomach pain at the of menstrual cycle so far before I was not having the pain suddenly now only i'm having the pain.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.