Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pardeep RastogiYour feedback matters!
Dr. on Lybrate asked me for some tests Reports are as follows Lipid profile triglycerides 175 Cholesterol 210 Hdl 39 Ldl 136 Vldl 35 Vitamin b12 259pg/ml Vitamin d 6.1ng/ml.
My wife has had a stroke 3 years ago. She gets mini strokes about every 3 months, during which she goes into memory loss and her speech is distorted. About 2 days ago it happened again. This time she is unable to speak at will. She normally recovers after a few days. This is frightening. I care for her very much. Her medication is aspirin and apporosuvastatin for cholesterol. Is there a better form of treatment or medication for her condition?
I am bhart Dodiya. I have very unique problem of skin. My skin is very soft it's damage by very rare cut. I have also blood pressure problem. please give some advice.
Consumption of non-caloric, artificially sweetened beverages is associated with an increased risk for chronic lifestyle diseases according to Susan E. Swithers, PhD, a professor of behavioral neuroscience at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, published online July 10 in Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism.
Frequent consumers of these sugar substitutes may be at increased risk of excessive weight gain, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
This risk is independent of baseline body mass indexes.
Another earlier study found that children of normal weight who consume artificially sweetened beverages may have decreased weight gain compared with those who consume sweetened beverages.
In another study, overweight and obese adults who substituted water or artificially sweetened beverages for sweetened beverages had no greater weight loss at 6 months than an attention control group.
Artificially sweetened beverages intake was not associated with improved fasting glucose, but water intake was
Hi, I have pain in my left hip and inner side of thigh less at rest and increasing on activity from past 8 months. Have got MRI done 5 months back and also 2 nd MRI one month back. Report's are normal. But discomfort continue. Have tried physiotherapy and acupuncture not much help from. Kindly advice.
I am suffering from thyroid since 20 years and hernia since 15 years also have High BP problem. She didn't got correct treatment even after showing at many places.
I am 48 years old male some time my heartbeat became so fast in the night and as well as in morning also I never had liquor and tobacco what happened please advice me about this.
Hello sir I am 26 year old. I am feeling pain in chest and irregular heart beat even more than 85. What should I do?
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?
I have stunts in my hearts three stunts I am taking nearly10 tablets a day will the medicine causes any effect to my health?
My age 47/male/HCM patient / wt 67 kgs / BP 130/90 / Nebivel 5 mg / stress work nature. Feeling uncomfortable and dizziness, pain in left chest regularly, managing life with yoga practices. Feel better. Tested ECG and Doppler 20 years back and recent, Diagnosed (thicken muscle) HCM. Taking Nebivel 5 mg. Request life advice from your experiences. Thanking you.
Hello doctor, my had gone through a angiogram test and found that he is having 2 block. One is 75% and one is 50%. He is 52 year old. He is not a smoker or alcoholic. He workout regularly and eat healthy food. After his angiogram test the cardiologist says that these block cannot be removed through angioplasty procedure, because it won't be successful. The doctor is suggesting a bypass surgery. My question is do we need to consult another doctor? Also is there any other possible way to get rid of these blocks? Does ayurveda works? (he is a chronic diabetic patient, also he is taking insulin injection once in a day). Doctor please help us out.
I am an 22 year old male. I suffer from mild chest pain that comes and goes away. The pain lasts for maximum of a minute. Can this be angina pain? Is there some tests to diagnose angina? Can anyone suggest me mild medications? Is my problem related to heart? Please show me the way.
Certain habits can cause damage to your heart even if you maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly. According to researchers, working people having who have a desk job are more prone to suffer from heart conditions due to stress in their work life, lack of proper rest, limited movement, etc. Most of the times you tend to ignore your bad habits as the side effects do not occur immediately but can cause serious damage to your heart. Following are the common bad habits that you should avoid for a healthier heart-
1. Sitting all day
Something as seemingly trivial as it is, sitting all day can have an adverse effect on your heart. According to studies, if your job involves sitting on a desk for more than five hours then you have double the risk of suffering a heart failure compared to a person who has an active lifestyle. Make sure you take at least a five minute walk in an hour to reduce chances of hardening the arteries. A sedentary lifestyle has serious side effects on your overall health too.
2. Stress too much
Stress causes the body to release adrenaline which influences the way your body functions. In that case there might be an increase in heart rate or your blood pressure level. Over time, stress can cause damage to the blood vessels in your heart and increase your risk of sudden stroke or heart attack.
3. Overdoing it on salt
Excessive sodium can spike your blood pressure thereby making your more vulnerable to heart conditions. Processed foods like potato chips, canned vegetables, frozen meals and meats contain a fair amount of sodium which can have an adverse effect on your heart. It is important to take the nutritional value of these foods in account before purchasing it so that you get the ones with lowest amount of sodium.
4. Not getting enough sleep
The heart rate dips when you sleep and goes up and down as a response to your dreams in various stages of your sleep. It is important for your heart to rest as it actively works in your waking hours. Sleep deprivation has similar effects on your heart like stress and can wreck your cardiovascular health. It is of utmost importance to sleep for at 7 hours to keep your heart healthy.