Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ParasharYour feedback matters!
Sir I am male 30 years, problem is there are couf in my throat, so please explain what I do, what's reason of cauf.
I have problem with my ears. When I was taking bath I can't hear anything from outside. This problem will continue after the bath for 4 hours. This problem comes frequently. What I will do.
Mujhe 3 month se sinusitis hai. Ear or eyes garm ho jaati hai or jaln b hoti. Or kbi kbi fever b kya ye sinusitis karn he hota hai. Or iska koi treatment hai?
I have nosil deflection. My tonsalaties got removed at 11 years old. I have always kit kit on my throat. Which one effect my voice? My voice is closed type. Do not get enough bass of a male voice. Pls give me a solution and reason for it?
I am having sore throat after drinking scotch with lots of ice. Slightly uncomfortable while swallowing anything. Mild body ache. Pls help.
I have been suffering from cold n sore throat for last 15 days. Seems my tonsil has increased which is painful at times. Please advice.
Hello Doctor I am suffering from Eczema last 2 years lot of medication has been taken but their is no improvement .only I have to take steroids which gave me some release for a time being but it gave me lot of weight gain and dizziness pls suggest.
Earlier I use to have heavy bleeding but this month I had less bleeding abd brown clots were coming ehuch never came before. Please tell me is there any risk of infertility please doctor help me out. I am afraid of loosing fertility power. I am 16 years old. Its not menopause.
My age is 18. I have problem that I cannot respire properly I take breath from mouth I feel that the nose is blocked. Sometimes feeling of breathing not occur happens. I feel something is stuck in throat all time. I have dizziness and confused mind and anxiety it become worse. Please tell me what can I do?
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.