Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParashYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I wanna ask that can I have intercourse on 22nd nov 2016 I had my periods on November 1 2016 we always use a protection but will taking contraceptive after safe sex will alter my periods please reply.
Can a hepatitis B woman become pregnant? If yes what precautions she should take not to transmit the disease to child.
I want to conceive my periods are fluctuating my last period was on 26th July what is perfect time for conceiving baby ?
My periods are 7 days late which has never happened I also did a pregnancy test but it's negative and also last month to delay my periods I had medicines for 2 days yet it came on the scheduled day I don't know what is happening.
I am 25 year old and im carrying now. Its almost 7 wks now. And today it was my 2nd scanning. Report shows there is acute subchorionic hematoma at upper pole of gest sac. Doctor prescribed me to take ecosprin. Usually its given for blood thinning for heart patients as I know. So I have a doubt is it good for me I should take it or not.
My wife is about 30 years old. In ectopic surgery she lost her right fallopian tube. She want to become mother. Please advice me.
Dear doctor, am facing the problem f sagging breasts. Am really worried. I hav a strong passion and interest towards dance but due to this problem my confidence level s low and am unable to participate. After a gap I joined dance class and I hav to prevent breast from sagging. Am 24 and my height is 153cms nd weight is 54kgs. Am having a regular period. 28days cyclic and 3 days of Menstruation. Really need a solution to get rid of and suggestion regarding wot typ of inners I hav to wear. Thank yu:)
I am 25 years old female and I have certain problem during the pregnancy I have 7 month baby right now my problem is itching my whole body and at the night my palms and heels so what can I do for it.
I am 32 year old and I am pregnant. I have backache problem a lot also have motion problem what do I do ?
Hello sir, my age is 23 years I just want to know that a girl can be pregnant if the watery (when we feel sex and the water comes out from our penis" not the sperm") touches vagina. Will the girl be pregnant (girl is virgin)
Me and gf had sex and while having sex the condom tore. This was two days after her period finished ie. On 31st October. Since having the fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill and she took it on 1st. And now which is 9th of November she had bleeding which she did not know the texture of it was reddish color in the morning and then later brownish read. Wat is happening. Is it withdrawal or breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding? I need help. Please.
What is ivo procedure to get pregnant and how can I improve semen quality and increase sperms count? Please advise.
The word 'surgery' is often dreaded by most patients. Be it an invasive oral surgery or a keyhole gallbladder surgery, it does not evoke a ready 'yes' in most patients. There are too many patients who are ready to be on long-term medications if they could to avoid the surgery and its complications. While there could be swelling, bruising, tingling and many other symptoms, the one feared by most is the postoperative pain. What happens after the effect of the anesthetic wears off can leave many patients in a very anxious and fearful state. The trick is to prepare oneself not just for the surgery but for the after effects.
Before the surgery, a detailed discussion with the doctor on the following is very important:
- List of medications: Complete list of medications include supplements so that the medications used during and after surgery to avoid any potential drug interactions
- Type and severity of the pain: This will help you anticipate and be prepared for the pain after the surgery.
- Pain tolerance/threshold: Letting your doctor know your tolerance levels can help them prescribe an appropriate pain killer
After the surgery, the following are some ways to cope with the pain:
- Pain killers - Don't wait for the anesthesia effect to completely wear out. Take the painkiller much before the pain starts so that the onset of pain is delayed or nullified. For severe cases, opioids may be used to manage immediate postoperative pain. However, in most cases, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen are used. They may also be used up to a few days after surgery to ease the pain and inflammation, depending on the type of surgery.
- Topical creams/lotions - In cases involving skin incisions, these help reduce the pain in the skin along the incision.
- Compression stockings - In addition to reducing blood clot, they also reduce pain in the legs.
- Physiotherapy - If there is a joint involved, doing physiotherapy after surgery is extremely beneficial. In addition to reducing pain, they also help improve mobility.
- Sleep - Sufficient sleep (more than you normally would) promotes healing and helps your ability to cope with the pain.
- Heating pads and ice packs - If these are your regular remedies for pain, feel free to use them even in postsurgical pains.
- Reduce Stress - This will help you cope better with the pain and heal faster.
A given patient and a given surgery are a unique combination. No two patients will react the same way to a particular surgery. Postsurgical pain can be managed very effectively with a little planning.
I have HCG 108.8 am I pregnant previous test it was 31.9. My day of LMP is 31. On my 30th day I had 108.8. I.e on Saturday Thursday 31.9.
After how many months can I have sex with my wife after delivery of child. Does having sex reduce the amount of milk for baby. Will she start getting periods after having sex.
Sir mere mises ka pichhle month 9/02/016 period aaya tha lekin is month abi tak nahi aaya hai to mujhe kab pregnancy test karna chahiye please reply.
I am 30 years old married women n have delivered a baby girl eight months ago. I am having irregular periods since September n continuous spotting after period end date. Have done scanning n in that it appeared that there is swelling in my uterus. Please advise.
I am in 23 years old now I am 48days miscarriage is occur the doctor prescribed for tab. Misoprostal 200mg. But the bleeding is not coming some times a drop of bleeding is come and I am feel for low back pain, abdomen pain what I do pls. Thank you.
I am suffering from irregular periods from last 3-4 years. My periods comes after 3 or 4 months. Is it a big problem? How can it effect on my lyf? Please help me.
Ladies, it is important that we must take good care of our body, but most of all we must pay specific attention to the health of our vagina. The vagina is a tube-like muscular structure of the female genital tract that extends from the cervix to the vulva. It is a delicate organ which is prone to injuries and infections. Complications related to urination, menstruation and sexual intercourse, all affect the vaginal health.
Here are five questions associated with vaginal problems that are commonly experienced, but rarely discussed:
- Why does it feel itchy before menstruation?: The hormonal cycle reduces the amount of estrogen secreted right before the period starts. This reduces the moisture content of the inner membranes of the vagina; the skin becomes thinner and slightly dry, which can cause itching. However, if the itching and burning sensation is too severe, it could be an infection and should be checked out.
- What is the white discharge?: The greasy white discharge is due to the ovulation cycle. It usually occurs once a month because the amount of secretion increases right before ovulation. Some women may experience this discharge more frequently, but it is nothing to worry about unless there is an unpleasant odor. Odorous discharge could be a sign of bacterial infection.
- How often should you have a vaginal examination?: You should get a vaginal examination at least once a year. This is important for a general health assessment and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are using birth control medication, there might be irregularity in the hormonal cycles and this can lead to a number of conditions, another reason to get an annual vaginal examination.
- Does it smell differently at different times?: It usually smells differently for every woman and even that unique smell changes with the cycles of ovulation and menstruation due to changes in the pH level of the vagina. The normal vaginal pH value is between 3.8 and 4.6. Before menstruation, it may smell acidic followed by a bitter smell for a few days after menstruation. It may also smell differently after a workout (due to sweat) or after sex (due to lubrication). However, a foul smell accompanied by discharge, might be a cause for concern.
- Why does it feel dry sometimes?: Vaginal dryness is normally experienced by women after the age of 45 or after pregnancy. However, dryness is also common just before menstruation. It also happens in women who use anti-allergy medications or birth control pills because they cause dryness in all the mucous membranes of the body.