Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parash
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ParashYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 37 years old and I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I do not feel like eating anything, just due to this I'm feeling like gas and due to this sometime drink ENO, is it safe to drink this, what is the best best things to eat during pregnancy. Kindly help me.
I am pregnant (2 months. Two weeks back I am suffering from too much of backpain. I am not able to stand and walk also. When I am in AC then it is not paining that much. But when I reach home in evening then it starts too much from evening to next morning and again I feel relax when I goto office I mean may be due to ac it stops. Again on weekend I feel every time too much backpain. Kindly let me know should I need to go for consultation and suggest me the reason of it.
I am in relation with my colleague. I got pregnant. I took pills to avoid my pregnancy. Now my M.C is irregular and so much bleeding in vagina. What is problem.
I am a 45 years old lady unmarried, for three years I am facing heavy bleeding during menstruation with severe pain in my abdomen when consulted to the lady doctor she said this is adenomyosis and the only solution is operation, how can get relief without operation?
Hi I am using strone 200g vaginally. Twice a day as doctor prescribed. But the rest parts or wastage to be seen when I try to insert next tablet using my finger. So please suggest me how to clean the waste from my vagina or shall I leave as it is?
I am anemic hb 9.7 and from last one year my period are coming on time bt bleeding is very less and lasts only for two days with lot of pain on first day? Is there any problem?
I have missed periods. My last period date is Feb 7 2016. I took home pregnancy test. It shows positive result. Suggest me the next procedure.
Am a 20 year old married women. I vomited continuously with 5 to 6 days. My period date is appro 20 of this month. I wanna to make sure that whether am pregnant or not. Can you give the signs of pregnancy before period?
Sir, if a girls previous period starts on 18.10.16 and her sept. month period date is 12.09.16 then what will be her next period date approximately? She had an unprotected sex on 15.11.16 and within 10 hours she took I pill then is there any chance of her pregnancy? Please please tell me.
The drumsticks, scientific name Moringa oleifera often finds its way into the kitchen, used in the preparation of a variety of cuisines and delicacies, especially in India. From leaves to flowers, to seeds to the drumsticks itself, almost every part of Moringa or drumstick tree are edible and come laden with health benefits. In this article, we will discuss some of the benefits of drumsticks including their leaves, roots, flowers, and seeds.
Benefits of drumstick seeds
- The drumstick seeds are a rich source of Vitamins (A, B-complex and C) and antioxidants and play a pivotal role shielding the body from the harmful oxidative effects of the free radicals.
- The seeds are also known for their anticarcinogenic properties. The drumstick seeds contain Oleic Acid which is a Good Cholesterol that keeps the heart hale and hearty.
- People dealing with acne, acne scars, fine lines, can achieve fruitful results using oil extracted from the drumstick seeds, keeping the skin young and healthy.
- The drumstick seeds are an excellent source of Zinc (known to promote healthy sperm production) and Iron (an ideal option for people with low hemoglobin or anemia).
Benefits of drumstick tree roots
- The Moringa roots come as a blessing for people dealing with medical conditions such as thyroid disorders, digestive problems, asthma, Inflammatory disorders, skin problems, to name a few.
- Research suggests the use of drumstick tree roots can be highly beneficial in the case of ovarian cancer.
Benefits of Moringa/ Drumstick leaves
- If you want a healthy, glowing and youthful skin, the Moringa leaves are what the doctor has just advised. Packed with almost all the vital nutrients and vitamins (B, Beta-carotene, folic acid, C, K, and provitamin A), the Moringa leaves comes is an excellent blood purifier and keeps a host of skin problems including acne and pimples at bay.
- The Moringa leaves contain pyridoxine, folic acid, and riboflavin, and come across as a natural remedy for people with digestive problems.
Benefits of Moringa Flowers
- The Moringa Flowers act as aphrodisiacs, enhancing the sexual desire or libido in a person. Thus, the flower is beneficial for people dealing with low libido or sexual dysfunction.
- The Moringa leaves have diuretic properties and are the best options for people trying to lose weight. This property makes the Moringa leaves an excellent remedy to deal with edema.
Other common benefits
- Moringa is a rich source of the amino acid Tryptophan and provides excellent relief from stress, anxiety, depression and related problems and complications by enhancing the production of the hormone Serotonin.
- The antiurolithiatic property of Moringa roots goes a long way to prevent the formation of gallbladder stones or kidney stones.
- Drumsticks keep the eyes healthy reducing the incidences of retinal dysfunction and dilation of the retinal vessels significantly.
- Drumsticks are also known to give the immune system a much-needed boost, strengthening them to a great extent.