Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paras ManglaYour feedback matters!
Sir my penis is only 3 inches after erection. (flaccid state is 2 inches approx) please help me to grow at least normal size because my girth of penis is also very small. .please help me by telling about any type of medicines.
Omega-3 fatty acids are 'good' fats that reduce cholesterol levels and 'bad' saturated fats from your body. They belong to a family of unsaturated fatty acids and are necessary for the normal functioning of the body. The body cannot synthesize omega-3 fatty acids; hence, you can get it from sources such as salmon which provides omega-3 fatty acids known as ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) and vegetable oils such as soybean oil, rapeseed oil and flaxseed oil that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
How can they help in gum problems?
A study, published in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, was based on a survey called the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, researched and studied the effects of consumption of DHA on dental health. After studying data from over 9000 participants, researchers found that the people, who consumed the highest amount DHA amongst all, were 20% less prone to developing periodontitis.
Periodontitis is an inflammatory gum disease caused by bacteria that accumulate around the gums. It causes the gums to recede, leading to the development of gaps between the gums and teeth and loss of bones that provide support to the teeth. Periodontitis may even cause tooth loss.
The research showed that even consuming a small amount of omega-3 fatty acids offered protection against gum diseases. Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties, which help relieve inflammation of gums that occurs in periodontitis. Researchers from Kentucky University found that omega-3 fatty acids have anti-bacterial properties, which prevent and cure gum diseases. Gum diseases have been related to other conditions such as heart disease, pneumonia and diabetes, hence keeping gum diseases at bay keeps other fatal diseases away as well.
Osteoporosis is a condition which usually results due to a decrease in bone density. In this condition, the bones become weak and brittle. Fractures are a common result of osteoporosis. Usually, symptoms or signs do not show up until the condition progresses to its advanced stages.
Since osteoporosis is usually irreversible and incurable, preventing the fractures is considered to be extremely important.
Who is at risk of osteoporosis?
All men and women have some risk of developing 'thinning' of the bones (osteoporosis) as they become older, particularly over the age of 60. As mentioned above, women are more at risk than men. The following situations may also lead to excessive bone loss and so increase your risk of developing osteoporosis. If you:
- Are a woman who had the menopause before 45 years of age
- Have already had a bone fracture after a minor fall or bump
- Have a strong family history of osteoporosis.
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 19 or less (that is, you are very underweight)
- Have irregular periods
- Have taken, or are taking, a steroid medicine (such as prednisolone) for three months or more
- Are a smoker
- Have an alcohol intake of more than four units per day
- Lack calcium and/or vitamin D (due to a poor diet and/or little exposure to sunlight).
- Are mostly inactive
Ways To Treat Osteporosis
Osteoporosis in women can be treated using Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). The therapy makes use of either a combination of progestin and oestrogen or simply, oestrogen. However, it is possible that certain combinations have side-effects that might give rise to other medical conditions. Therefore, proper consultation with an orthopedist is an essential pre-requisite so that the condition of osteoporosis as well the side effects may be addressed before proceeding with Hormone Replacement Therapy.
There are a number of medications that can be used which have long-term effects on osteoporosis. However, the schedule for intake of these medicines should be followed diligently. Failing to adhere to the schedule could lead to serious complications. For example, the intake of Risedronate medications (prevent bone loss) should be scheduled once every month, failing which can cause ulcers in the food pipe. Raloxifene has effects which are similar to oestrogen but does not exhibit any serious side effects. Teriparatide can be used to treat osteoporosis in people who have a high risk of suffering from bone fractures.
Don't rely entirely on medication as the only treatment for your osteoporosis. These practices also are important:
- Exercise. Weight-bearing physical activity and exercises that improve balance and posture can strengthen bones and reduce the chance of a fracture. The more active and fit you are as you age, the less likely you are to fall and break a bone.
- Good nutrition. Eat a healthy diet and make certain that you're getting enough calcium and vitamin D. Being underweight or losing a lot of weight unintentionally is associated with poorer bone health and a higher risk of fracture — even if you're taking a bisphosphonate.
- Quit smoking. Smoking cigarettes speed up bone loss.
- Limit alcohol. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so in moderation. For healthy adults, that means up to one drink a day for women of all ages and men older than age 65, and up to two drinks a day for men age 65 and younger.
I have hairfall issues. Is not putting oil on hairs is one of the reason for hairfall. Please help m3 out by giving me certain tips regarding my issue at the earliest.
I have lots of pimple marks on my face and also some pimple please give me a solid solution of this problem.?
Hello. .my nephew is 40 days old and he is often crying badly due to etching on anus caused by pinworm.. Suggest some medicine for him. I repeat he is only 40 days old.
I am 29 years old man and I have to many dirty hole my face. It give me too much pain when I touch it Please give me a suggestion for it.
No doubt it's really difficult to cut down calories during festival. However you can try to cut down calories by using the following smart ways.
1. Prepare yourself for the rakshabandhan-this means you need to be careful from few days in advance and have a check on your calorie intake right from the morning of rakshabandhan
Start replacing your usual breakfast with food items with minimum calories so that you can have space for more calories when you meet your relatives &friends.
2. Cut calories at work - avoid drinking 4-5 cups of tea or coffee when at work this will help you cut down 200-250 calories.
3. Cut down intake of cola-drinking a cola bottle with lunch or dinner means additional 145 calories. Avoid this.
4. Work out-make up your mind to add some time to your workout schedule before & after festival. This will help you shred some of the additional weight &also prepare your body not to absorb fat through sweet & other rich food items.
5. Foods rich in fiber & water - try to opt for food items that are rich in fiber & enjoy your food while you eat.
6. Dinner-pay attention to what you take at dinner. Serve this at your home, you can either take low calorie food item or simply drink a glass of milk. It is completely up to you.
What are the total number of reason for pain in eyes. Suddenly from four five days my eyes are paining when I drive long. I have no specs.
Hi, I've had this red rash around the crown of my penis, in the area covered by the foreskin, and also on the foreskin itself. It itches sometimes, and sometimes it burns a little, but not a lot. There is no discomfort urinating. I don't have fever or feel any tired. There is no pus or anything. I haven't had random sex and my partner is completely clean. I really would like to get a medical opinion, thanks!
I feel some times tiredness when I gets rest for a long time and I work for a long time then I gets cramp on my legs what is the reason behind this and what is the problem?
Hi I want to lighten up my skin tone and remove oil from my face so is there any good cream and face wash for it that will show good result.
For Sensation in Teeths: My Dentist advised to use Senquel-F permanently & warned not to use any daily toothpaste Or MouthWash as it'll remove the layer in 1 use itself. Is it true?
I have sweat (allergy) problem for my palm and foot since 10 years I had used every treatment even homeopath also and I had went to tirupati too for the treatment but but there is no change. Soo can you please tell me the best treatment for my allergy.
Be gentle--rough brushing and worn toothbrushes can damage tooth enamel
To be contd..