Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paras KathuriaYour feedback matters!
My father is 55 years and his height 5.7 weight is 75 he is having diabetes and b.p for last 12 yrs. And he was mild paralysed blood clot in brain and he is fine now. But the problem is he is unable to walk sit stand freely. He used to do all his works very slowly he Wil drive the bike every day. Also he having slow talk also. While eating food he is facing some problems like sneezing. Please give me any suggestions for my dad for to sneeze?
I am 30 year old I am suffering from constipation. There is swelling in anus. Please suggest medicine ?
Doctor is recommending homeopathic medicins for hernia. Is it reliable? Doctor says that homeopathic treats 90% of cases n that Surgery option is last resort. Please advice! Its a request n vry urgent.
What's the diet details with a proper time table to get healthy sperm count if a male suffered from watery sperm and leak of concentration which is caused due to daily masturbation?
I am 26 years old. And my uric acid level is 7.8.is it a danger level? Which food and medicine I will take?
I'm taking raw piece of turmeric every morning in empty stomach. Is there any side effects. Please suggest me how to take and quantity of its. I am diabetic and BP. Thank you.
After completing my first intercourse I am unable to hav my 2nd intercourse can you advice me something.
One of the most common problems with the gastrointestinal system, peptic ulcers occur when the lining of the stomach - the esophagus or the small intestines, gets damaged. The damage occurs due to the development of sores on the lining which may be due to inflammation caused by certain bacteria, or due to erosion caused by the stomach acids. This can be a very painful disorder and end up severely limiting your life. Peptic ulcers can cause intense abdominal pain, vomiting nausea, indigestion and sudden unexplained weight loss.
The Homeopathic Approach to Curing Peptic Ulcers
The treatment of peptic ulcers in conventional medicine primarily revolves around the treatment of symptoms. The symptoms may be suppressed for some time but eventually come back sooner or later. This results in a vicious cycle where the treatment becomes less and less effective over time. Homeopathy, on the other hand, has an approach of trying to correct the problems from the root and over time, remove the very cause that results in the problem. Some of the things a homeopathic doctor may ask you would include –
- Family history of ulcers
- General health history of the family to determine hereditary health problems
- Physical characteristics
- Psychological tendencies and likes and dislikes among other information
Homeopathy takes into account not just the symptoms but the general constitution of the patient as well. This helps not only cure the ulcers but also the pre disposition to developing it again.
Effective Homeopathic Medications
Some of the most effective homeopathic medications used in the treatment of peptic ulcers are mentioned below. However, you shouldn’t try to self-medicate as it is best to consult with a doctor who can properly diagnose the problems and prescribe medication which are specifically tailored for you.
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the most effective medication in treating ulcers, Argentum Nitricum is usually prescribed when you experience sharp burning pains from peptic ulcers that radiate to different area of the abdomen. The pain is akin to the feeling of gnawing inside the stomach. Other symptoms such as vomiting, belching and nausea may also be present.
- Nux Vomica – If you have peptic ulcers and even eating the slightest amount of food causes pain, then Nux vomica may be a good option and thus be prescribed by your doctor. Another indication in such cases is where the abdominal region is very sensitive and you may feel pain even with the slightest touch. Nux Vomica is also very effective if your peptic ulcer symptoms tend to get worse after the consumption of tea, coffee, spicy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Kali Bichromicum – Sometimes, peptic ulcers may cause the food in your stomach to sit like a heavy load immediately after meals. This can make you very uncomfortable and unable to do any other form of work. This is often times accompanied by a low appetite. In such cases, Kali Bichromicum has been seen to work wonders.
- Lycopodium Clavatum – If you have burning pain in your stomach along with the bloating of your abdomen, then Lycopodium Clavatum is the best medication for you. Other indications for this medication are when ingestion of warm water helps relieve pain. If consuming certain vegetables such as cabbage and beans worsens the situation, then Lycopodium Clavatum could be the best medication in such a case.
- Carbo-veg – An all-rounder in the field of homeopathy, Carbo-Veg is also effective when treating peptic ulcers which are accompanied by heartburn and acidity as well as sour belching. The pain from the ulcers may extend from the stomach all the way to the back. Other indication wherein Carbo-Veg may be effective is where the stomach area becomes very sensitive to touch and even small amounts of food may suddenly cause the symptoms to deteriorate.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – Stomach or abdominal pain accompanied by weight loss is one of the major indications where this medication may be prescribed. The patient may become emaciated and have sharp cutting pains in the stomach. In such cases, Hydrastis has been seen to be very effective.
- Graphites – This medication is extremely useful where along with the ulcer pain, you may end up vomiting your food immediately after a meal. A sensation which is painful and constrictive may be present in your stomach. Along with these symptoms, Graphites are also very effective when you suffer from excessive belching.
- Phosphorus – If you exhibit typical symptoms of peptic ulcer such as sour belching and a burning sensation in the stomach after eating, Phosphorus could well be the panacea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have a piles problem please suggest me what doet or medicine I take to remove this kind of doses what diet should I plan to relive or what operation.
I am 25 year male I am hbsag+ (hepatitis B) so tell me this disease can be transfer only by blood or any thing other way? I mean by sex it is transferable or not ?
I have poor digestion and very sensitive stomach, morning time feel vomiting, and dry cough problem from three years and weakness but no any hepatitis and 12g blood so please suggest.
She is suffering from a pain on right side of her head just 9 cm up from ear and its continuously happening. What to do?
Despite overwhelming evidence that penis size is not the main factor in sexual satisfaction, most men fret over the size of their member and wish that they had a bigger penis to display. Their penis health may be superb, they may have no complaints from their partners, they may even be on the larger side of average - yet many still strive for that elusive bigger penis goal.
Wanting a bigger penis is not in and of itself a bad thing. It may indicate that a man takes a great deal of pride in his penis and its appearance and would just like to add to its impression. The problem occurs when the desire for a larger penis size prevents a man from appreciating the endowment he currently has.
Actually increasing penis size is not really an option; however, for some men there are tricks they can try that make the penis appear bigger.
Guys are really hairy down below, and for many it's a source of masculine pride. Manscaping - or shaving the hair on and around the crotch - has become more popular in recent years, but it's still not practiced by all guys. Men who want to make their prize package appear an even bigger prize should consider it. Manscaping the area allows the penis to stand out more and gives the illusion that it is (even) larger than it actually is.
This is no secret: obesity is a problem in America (and in many other countries around the world). Lots of men could stand to lose a few pounds, which would make them feel better, give them more energy and resilience - and maybe make their members appear a little longer.
When a guy loses that rubber tire, the fat that has accumulated in the crotch also diminishes. This often reveals a little bit more of the penis - perhaps a half inch or so - which had previously been hidden underneath the layer of fat. So the penis isn't actually longer than it was before, but more of it is visible. Also, when the frame around the penis is smaller, it helps create the visual illusion that the penis is bigger. So it's a win-win situation when a guy goes from overweight to fit.
Watch skin tones
Many men have skin that reacts strongly to sunlight, making exposed skin a significantly deeper shade than skin that is kept covered. This means that many men have a very distinct tan line around the mid-section. This two-tone effect tends to visually diminish penis size, so working to safely achieve a more consistent skin tone throughout the body may be of benefit to the man wishing to present a bigger penis.
Warm it up
The penis responds well to warmth and not so well to the cold. Many guys have discovered that it pays to wrap the penis in a washcloth that has been soaked in warm water. When the gentle heat reaches the penis, it helps the blood vessels to expand slightly, creating a somewhat larger appearance for presentation purposes.
Men in search of a bigger penis should remember that penis size is not the be-all end-all of sexual matters. Penis health is also crucial, so men really need to use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven mild and safe for skin). With blood flow important for penile health, the chosen crème must contain L-arginine, an amino acid which facilitates the expansion of blood vessels in the penis. In addition, men need to make sure the penis gets topical vitamin C from this crème as well. Vitamin C contributes to proper blood flow, while simultaneously contributing to collagen production, which supports penile skin elasticity. With a good penis health crème, a man is in better shape for his social encounters.