Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Paras GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with back bone pain and body pains for that pains even I can't sleep in the night perfectly.
Hi I am eva 23 years old whenever I come back from work and lie down I get severe back pain I had never experienced this before but I'm getting this pain from past 2 weeks only when I make some movements while I get the pain like when I'm waking up or lying down or turning side otherwise while standing or working I'm just fine could you please suggest me for what reason I'm experiencing this pain.
I am 67 years old male. Still working for an industry. Recently I am getting pain in my leg knee joints and I am unable to fold and sit comfortably on floors. Sitting on chairs, climbing up, walking, etc--i have no problems. Please suggest.
I am a diabetic type 1 taking insulin 38 units and one tablet of vysov -M and diapride M 2 and the sugar level is 200 fasting and 275 PP. Sir I always feel severe pains in my legs/calves. It is further informed that I am having enlarged prostrate problem weighing 28 grams. The diabetes have resulted ED and PM ejaculation and some times I take tazzle 5 which also cause headache due to BP. Can you pl. Suggest me some safe medicines to cure these diseases.
My mother is 55 years old she is suffering from joint pain and she has acidity problem suggest me some treatments for this problem.
I have a condition where my left side of the hip makes a clicking noise when I engage in leg raises exercise. There is a soft snapping noise when I bring my legs down. This only occurs on the left leg/hip. I read up on this and apparently it is caused by the tendon moving over the bone. What would you recommend? Thank you for your advice in advance.
My knees pain all time? What should I do and I have red eyes what should I do? Also the loss of hair happens please suggest which hair oil I should use?
I am 16 years old and I have a swelled foot just my right foot only for over a year if I sleep it goes down a bit but when am in school I sit or play it swells more but I don't feel any pain. When I walk a long distance the foot start disturbing me making me to feel restless.
I am 19 years old my left leg joint r broken and give me too problem to walking on road so how can I solve my problem and get a normal life?
I have severe pain in legs. It increases in the evening. I tried many home remedies but not get improvement.
Are there any interactions between homeopathy medicine and benadryl. I mean if I intake homeopathy medicine for arthritis. And for insomnia I take benadryl.
I'm having problem in remembering and understanding things. I learn and forget after few hours Im feeling difficulty in understanding also. Also having headache and neck pain form one month. Head pains in left side and neck also left side tell me why this happening.
I am aged 16 and from 2 days before, I have started an ache or pain in backside. what i have to do ?
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect.
Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.