Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paras GangwalYour feedback matters!
I m suffering from gastritis and diarrhea is a symptom with it, burping is common, burning sensation in upper abdomen and middle part of chest what should I do to control it.
I am suffering from fever after few days. Now my fever is better but my stomach is paining what I do.
My mother is suffering from some kind of vascular disease in her left leg since last 20 years. She has swelling below the knee in her left leg. Many doctors examine that few veins are blocked due to which exudate releases from the hair follicles of her leg. Please give your valuable advice for my mother condition.
While I am having sex my penis didn't erect properly is it the indication of erectile dysfunction, but when I masturbate it erects properly. Is there any problem?
I have a problem with ibs which results in heaviness in abdomen and indigestion. Is it advisable to continue with green tea since it is said to add to weight reduction. My age is 65 and my weight is around 53 kgs.
Sir m jb bi running krta hun to kuch din bad knee se niche or ankel se uppar bahut pain hota h can you tell me proper treatment and any supplement or yah problem kis vvjah se hoti h.
Chicken Pox is an extremely infectious viral disease that leads to itchy blister like formations ((rashes)) on the skin. It can also be accompanied by mild fever and a general loss of appetite. The pathogen responsible for this disease is the ‘Varicella-Zoster’ virus. It usually affects children under the age of 15, but it can affect an adult too and in such a case, the symptoms are usually more severe. Vaccination is generally recommended in order to prevent the occurrence of this disease.
Tips to manage the Symptoms
- To tackle symptoms such as high fever, paracetamol is generally administered.
- Calamine lotion might be applied on to the rashes to manage the severe itching. Emollient (soothing) creams can also be applied to ease the effects of the rash.
- An antihistamine (eases out the itch and also makes one feel a bit drowsy) can also be administered if the itch happens to cause extreme discomfort.
- You should trim your fingernails to prevent any deep accidental scratches as that will only worsen the symptoms.
- The patient’s clothes and his immediate surroundings must be properly disinfected.
- The fabric should be strictly limited to cotton so the infected person doesn’t feel overly hot or cold. Cotton is a comfortable wear as well.
- Drink sufficient water to keep yourself hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body.
- The diet should be kept simple and absolutely non-spicy. Mild stews are a good option. Plain chicken soup works fine as well.
- A medication called ‘acyclovir’ is sometimes administered as it can help pacify the effects of the virus to an extent; if taken within 24 hours of the onset of the rashes.
- Limit alcohol consumption and quit smoking. Try and turn a new leaf with respect to your lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle devoid of such unhealthy habits can strengthen your immune system. A strong well-functioning immune system goes a long way in preventing diseases of different kinds. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.