Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParamjitYour feedback matters!
There is bit swelling in face from last 1 year. Means its swelling in cheeks. And face looks bigger than normal.
I'm suffering with multiple lipomas all over my body. These are growing on size and number. I've visited few doctors but all of them suggested to leave these lipomas the way they are as these are benign and the best way to get rid of these is surgically extraction. I wish to know if there is any method of reducing the lipomas in size or number or at least precautions/suggestions to curb the development of new ones.
I am 19years old male and I am suffering with black spots. And I want to increase my skin tone white. Please tell me in ayurvedic or any homemade specifications. What should I have to do.
Skin care: Papaya contains vitamin - A and papain enzyme that helps remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin. Mash three medium pieces of papaya and mix it with a spoon of honey to make a paste. Apply this mixture onto your face and rinse with cold water after 10 minutes for a healthy and glowing skin
I am 18 years old girl. I have uneven tone body and my original color is yellowish white. My neck is too dark so how can I have an even toned body? Please tell me some home remedies to get flawless body.
I have dark circles under eyes, pimples on forehead, little bit red cheeks and dry hands and foot for over last 2 years. What should I do?
Is it fine for face skin, if I don? T use any face wash, face cleanser or soap while washing face, only normal water. I am following this from last three years. I have never used anything for my face. Please advise if it is good for healthy face skin. Thanks.
My mom has red patches in her leg near anckle. Its been der for more then 2 yrs. Can I get help? any medicine? she's 47 age.
I have pain during siting There is content of blood in the stool. I do not have stomach pain. But I have pain at my anus while passing stool.
I had chicken pox in november, 2014, but the spots of chiken pox are still there on my skin. Please suggest me how to get out of this problem
I am 28 years old female, I have Constipation problem. Pimple on face, dark circle, weakness, please help me.
Im suffering from pigmentation black spots on my face I am taking vit c celin tablets and isotirin 10 daily is ot good.
How to cure from scabies. I have this from last 40-50 days whole body is itching please suggest me strong treatment.
Sugar scrub to erase pimple marks-
This is a simple and easy scrub for healthy, pimple-marks free, glowing skin. It will work as an exfoliating agent and would help you to achieve a brighter skin tone.
- Take three table spoons of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of milk powder
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
Mix them together and scrub this mixture over the face for few minutes and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
My skin colour especially face skin tanned due to sun effect, how do I get my own normal skin sir/madam? And I need some herbal home made remedy to get back my old color and to maintain it.
I am a 23 years old male and my problem is with my skin. I am tanning a lot. I haven't used anything but I would like to use natural solutions to remove tan because I don't like using chemicals on my skin. Please tell me a solution.
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.