Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParamjitYour feedback matters!
I got few wrinkles on my forehead. please tell me how to remove that wrinkles at home. And how long it take?
My frnd have black spots as well as pimple on her face, she used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn, t see any changes. What should she do?
Sir. My age 36 years male hu mere eyes k pass dark circles hai use remove karneka upai bataye. Please advise.
I have lot of black head on my nose as well as on forehead and also have oily skin can you help me out with this problem?
Hi, I am 22 years old and I have alot of scars on my face and dark circles too what should I apply to get rid of these as soon as possible.
My skin of face falls very black and dull after some time. When I wash my face it looks good but after some time it falls very black and looks dirty. please help me.
Humko 5 january se chiken pox hua h aur ab wo thik ho raha h par uska marks ni reh jaye koi upaye bataye. Thank you.
Sir I heard that not to use soap for face and neck can we use shower gel or can you suggest something.
I have oily skin. Sometimes it becomes dry and flaky too, at places like around mouth and chin. White heads and black heads also bother. Kindly help to get a clear skin.
Hi, I was fair when I was 13 but my skin getting darker day by day now im 18 hw to regain my fairness again.
I am U.A.E in now sir I had to filariasis before 12 years ago I took 10 days diethylcarbamazine but I don't know micro filiria kill or no .so no appearance till now any sign and symptom if appearance to filariasis sign and symptom what possible treatment.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?