Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paramjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
She took unwanted 72. Her periods came again within 10 days. It's already 5 days but bleeding is more than normal. Is there any chance of problem.
Hello, I am a female (20 years old. I have been trying to conceive since August 2016. On Dec 17 2016 I did a pregnancy test that is 8 days after missed period I had faint positive line. I did a blood test and it came out to b positive with 122.4 hcg. But after 5 days I had severe pain in body and doctor after doing pelvis ultrasound said that it was chemical pregnancy and so bleed for next 3 days like normal period without much pain. But exactly after 16 days of previous bleeding stops I had bleeding again and it was heavy and so the first two days was brown discharge and next 5 days was bleeding (11-17 Jan 2017. But again on 27 of January I had a spotting (2-3 drops of blood) what could b reason for this spotting .is this to b considered as period or ovulation or anything else? I wish to conceive very soon and so I am trying everyday. But this again and again bleeding or spotting is confusing us? Pls kindly guide wat is the problem with me?
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons, which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon, which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams, which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results.
I am 18 years my height is 147 & weight is 55 I need some tips or exercise to reduce my size of the breast.
I doc, I'm 27 and have irregular periods. I was recently diagnosed with pcod. My tsh levels are 9.5, Lh is 13.31, prolactin is 5.91 and e2 is 68.41. My doc has suggested to take meprate for getting period and ovaashield from d3 to d27, susten from d15to d24 and fertisure for 2 months. Will the treatment be effective in conceiving considering my health conditions? When are the ideal days for intercourse and when does ovulation happens?
My daughter is 19 years old and is suffering from PCOD. She has been on tablet Deviry 10 mg since 1.5 years. Without medication she does not get her periods. Is it ok to continue with medication like this for a long duration? Does it have adverse effects? Should we go in for some other treatment route?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Meri wife pregnant hai. Last mens date 5 september hai. Last 1 month se loose motion ho raha hai. Iske liye Rifaxamine 400 mg and lactobacilos 200 milion 5 days tak diya gaya. Fayda nahi hone par metronidazile 400 mg and lactobacilus 5 days diya gaya. Loose motion thik ho gaya lekin medicine band karne ke bad phir se suru ho gaya. Din me 3 to 4 times loose motion ho raha hai. Kabhi kabhi halke se pet me dard ho kar loose motion ho raha hai. Folic acid ki tablet bhi diya ja raha hai. Please help.
I am 19 year old female and I am suffering from bilateral pcod even though I am lean. My doctor prescribed myotol-F for 5 months. But my condition was not improved. Now my doctor prescribe normoz. What exercises I have to do? What diet I have to eat? To resolve pcod symptoms.
Hii. I am 29 year women. From last month I saw some symptoms of pregnancy in myself but my period not missed. So I think is everything is o. K. But nowadays I feel faitgueness AND feeling of vomiting, not vomiting. And my abdomen is became fatty. Give me right suggestion to what I do. Please.
She is suffering from right breast cancer 3 stage. She has completed chemo 6cycle then surgery. Also facing little bone cancer. Now she will refer for radiation therapy. please help. In guiding us for precautions for her nd family members. Thanx.
I had sex 3 weeks ago and did not had any contraceptives. Now my dates are delayed by 3 days. I don't want to have a baby right now as I am just 20. I need suggestions as soon as possible to what should I do to get back to normal. I weigh around 49-50 kgs and am tense and scared too please help!
You've probably read about kegel exercises a million times before. Perhaps you even clench and release your pelvic floor muscles each time you come across an article like this one. But if you haven't made them a daily habit yet, and aren't sure whether or not you need to--here's some help.
1. They can keep incontinence at bay
As you grow older, your pelvic floor muscles--responsible for giving you control over your bladder and bowels--get weaker. Which means every time you sneeze or laugh or cough on a full bladder, chances are a little urine will leak out. Doing kegel exercises can strengthen these muscles, and make sure you are always in control.
2. They can help your body cope with childbirth
Pregnancy can wreak havoc on your body--especially the pelvic floor muscles, making incontinence a reality much before age catches up. Moreover, many women also complain of lessened sexual arousal after childbirth. Enter: kegels. Practice them before and after you give birth to keep incontinence at bay and well. Enjoy sex much like before.
3. They can give you stronger orgasms
Did you know: kegels can help you get a better grip on your partner's member during intercourse? they can also help you achieve coveted multiple orgasmsm, and tone those much-needed vaginal muscles.
How do I know I am doing them right?
Clenching is not the problem; finding the right muscle to clench, however, is.
So, begin by identifying the muscles in question. The next time you're on the pot, try to stop urinating mid-way. Those muscles that helped you do just that are the ones to work on. (keep in mind that kegels should be done on an empty bladder, and that stopping the urine flow too often can lead to urinary tract infections.)
Now, lie on your back on the floor, knees bent--legs hip-width apart--and flex the muscles for 3 to 5 second, and release them for 3 to 5 seconds. Do 3 reps of 10 seconds each day. Once you're comfortable and confident, you can practice the kegel exercise while sitting at your desk or standing in the metro train.
So what are you waiting for? let the kegels begin!
uterus - anteverted. Measures 8.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 - Endometrial thickness: 5 mm Right Ovary - measures 3.9 x 1.3 cm. E/o 3.5 x 4.1 cms anechoic lesion filed with fine membrananous network seen. Normal ovarian vascularity seen. Impression - S/o Right hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What treatment should the patient be given. Is there any thing serious patient should worry abt? Her left ovary is removed because of dermoid cyst just 3 months back. Any chance of relation b/w left ovary dermoid and now right ovary cyst.
If women got pregnant who long a peron can do sex with her for 4 months or more. Is their any problem occur due to sex if we do sex during 5 or 6 month of pregnancy.
I have irregular periods (pcos) I am getting treatment for it past 1 year even though I am not getting regular periods and I also want to get pregnant. What should I do?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.