Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Param Jeet Singh KhuranaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 not married male. When I masturbate I ejaculate less with in a minute 30 or 40 seconds when I am highly excited. Does this time affect my sex life after marriage. What is a good time before ejaculation during sexual inter course with the partner.
My wife's mentrual cycle is disturbed by last two months her period comes after 45 days only instead of 30 days and we want conceive a baby. Please guide me how can we concieve early as possible because I have to dubai after two months for job?
I'm 24 years old. And I still have got no beard. Its really embarrassing. Plzz suggest something. Hair growth is fine in my lower body portion.
Almonds make a delicious and healthy snack. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats that are necessary for the body. Here is the list of the benefits of almonds that will give you enough reasons to add almond to your diet.
Regular consumption of almonds increases the level of high density lipoproteins and reduces the level of low density lipoproteins. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats and health promoting fats. Almonds can lower ldl cholesterol up to 15 percent for every 7 grams of almonds per day.
My brother is 19 year old and playing Cricket at least three times in a week. His leg has infection. His foot and toe has hard corns which are spread. We have removed one corn by small operation consulting a doctor. But other corns are now increasing in size. Please guide us about its effects. Can we remove these completely or they came again? Please help us to remove them completely.
The last two days I do not erect penis is sometimes. I'm sick of this, please help me I am married and I am 23 years old, and I'm not a drunk. Plzz sir/mam give me suggestions What can we do.
While sleeping maybe my right hand wrist came under head for long time maybe due to which my wrist is paining. What exactly might be the reason? Has it injured nerves? Remedy for it please, i'm able to to regular work but pain is there. Incident took place 4-5 days before.
I have pimples on my face, my face is too oily also. So how do I prevent from having pimples on my face.
I had contraceptive pill before 24 hours of intercourse and after 2 weeks (not more than 8dayd) of that I started bleeding for 2 days is it my periods or something else ,can I still be pregnant?
Few things in life take longer than habits to be inculcated and eventually to die out. Every parent tries in his or her way to teach the child certain healthy habits, those that they wish would be followed long enough to be internalized by them. Certain healthy habits that every child should follow are:
- Include a lot of vegetables in the diet: There is an array of vegetables available in the market, which is replete with rich nutritional values. Though children are generally averse to the idea of eating vegetables, it is your duty to inculcate in them the habit of eating vegetables and constantly remind them of their rich nutritional benefits.
- Never skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and is often the most ignored. Most children have the propensity to skip breakfast if they are late and generally they are seldom reprimanded by their parents. As a parent, you must make it a point not to take this lightly and severely insist on a healthy breakfast every morning.
- Indulge in physical activities: With the advent and easy access of technology, going out to play in has become a distant reality, one that is never explored. However, it goes without saying that nothing can substitute the physical and mental benefits that a physical activity entails. It not only keeps the body of your child fit but also helps in keeping the mind fresh.
- Read daily: Few things in life can be as rewarding and fulfilling as reading a book. However the habit does not come easy and as a parent it is your responsibility to induce in them this. Try to make your child read a few pages everyday till they take it up themselves out of their volition.
- Drink water and skip the soda: The many flavored sodas, which are available serve as a more palatable alternative to the drab water for the children. Though the choice may seem convenient, it must be snipped off right from the beginning. Sodas are packed with harmful preservatives and should be duly avoided by children. Instead, they must choose the bottle of water to quench the thirst.