Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Param Hans Mishra Mishra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Param Hans Mishra MishraYour feedback matters!
i have a Mild spasm, strain, prickling sensation in the chest for last 2 & half years. Afraid of cardiac issues, I got tested for ECG, ECHO, TMT. Results of these tests are -ve. Ultrasound and X-ray are also perfect. What may be the reason?
What are the symptoms of jaundice & pls explain what is conjugative jaundice and what's the treatment of jaundice.
Sir I have itching that is spreading to stomach from inner thigh from a year without any treatment how can I get rid of it.
It is a pain on my wrist due to a pressure occurred on my vain, suggest some medicine to overcome swelling and pain, due to vain blockage.
After few months/years of marriage doing sex does not feel that much exciting. It feels boring. Interest, excitement level is very low. So what should couple do at such time. What new phase of sex couple should introduce which will boost their sex life.
I am 23 years old male. 168 cm height and 65 kg weight. I am doing maturation from last 7 yrs. Nowadays I reduced a lot. I am not able to penetrate more than 20 secs now. Even I am not able to delay my ejaculation. I am having good erection. Now I am having ashwagandha root extract tablet 250 mg in morning and evening after meals since 10days. Am I get cured from this? Which treatment will cure my problem? And am I continue with ashwagandha? Or should I Follow some other treatment? Suggest me a good solution. Pls and thanks alot.
Pneumonia is a lung infection that can be potentially fatal if it is not treated on time. This disease may cause fever, cough, cold and congestion and is known to clear within two to three weeks with bed rest and proper remedies at home. Yet, it is best to have it checked by a doctor, especially if it happens to affect a child. The causes of symptoms of this condition are as follows:
Symptoms: The most common symptom of pneumonia is a painful cough with which you will end up throwing out lots of mucus. This mucus or sputum usually comes from the lungs. The patient may also have fever and may experience shortness of breath and shallow breathing on several occasions. Further, chills that cause chattering teeth and shivering, can also afflict the patient, especially during the night. Chest pain is also a common symptom of this condition due to the excessive and persistent coughing, laboured breathing and congestion. Due to this, the patient may also experience accelerated heartbeat and a pounding heart. Nausea, weakness, fatigue and loose motions are some of the other symptoms of this condition.
- Germs: Germs finding their way into the lungs is a sure shot way of contracting pneumonia. These bacteria are most likely to strike when you have just recovered from a flu, cold or fever following which your immunity is pretty low.
- Chronic Ailments: Patients who are suffering from chronic ailments like asthma, heart disease, diabetes and even cancer, are at risk of getting pneumonia, in which case immediate treatment will be required so that it does not become a fatality.
- Bacteria: While the specific bacteria cannot be diagnosed with the help of tests, the most common bacteria that cause this condition are known as Streptococcus Pneumoniae. Other bacteria that can cause this disease include the Mycoplasma Pneumoniae which can cause a more mild form of pneumonia known as walking pneumonia.
- Virus: The viruses that cause influenza like virus A and B can also cause this disease along with the respiratory syncytial virus or RSV. These affect the nose, lungs and throat.
- Immunity: When your immune system is impaired or when you have just recovered from a bout of moderate to serious ailments, this virus or bacteria is most rampant and can afflict you. In case the patient is suffering from AIDS or other fungal infections, the risk of contracting pneumonia is heightened.