Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ParagYour feedback matters!
I have over active bladder and I am not able to sleep for whole night and have to go for Urination every half an hour. I had taken Botex Injection about 1 year back but this is troubling me once again.
I am 52 years man having a problem of after passing a urine some drop of white discharged every time urine passed please give me suggestion what to do.
Obesity is associated with diabetes and hypertension. Obese people are at more risk to develop chronic kidney disease. They are also at risk of rapid progression to esrd. This world kidney day-9th march let's move for kidneys. Stay fit and healthy
I am 67 years old - Male. I am having itching at anus (round the anus) and also two sides of thigh and also on the skin of testicles. I am regularly cleaning with dettol soap after passing stools. Sometimes after rubbing with nails red spots are coming. I am not able to control the itching. I used Hedansa medicine also. Please advise me what to do?
Please advise surgical treatment of stricture of bulbar urethra (post traumatic-pelvic injury and post catheterization)
Any medicine to completely cure Kidney failure. My wife is suffering from Kidney failure and is undergoing Dialysis.
I have take kidney transplant last 8 minutes know I am all right my all blood test are normal or no any complaint can I go abroad or settle their.
I Have been suffering from kidney Stones formed in my left Kidney. How are stones formed? And what are the remedied to cure the kidney stones of size 5mm of 4 stones.
I am 66 years old, last 20 years diabetic patient and taking insulin Mixard 15mg and 10 mg morning and evening. I have 80 Kgs of weight and 6'11 inches hight. Two months back my creatinine was 3.5 and now it has came down to. 3.1 and 2.7 and now it is 1.9. I would like to know why it is changing? Also whether it possible to reduce to the minimum level? For that what kind of medicine can I take? Expecting reply. Thanking you,
Hello sir I had significant amount of post void urine 35 ml. Doctor suggest me veltam 0.4 Tablets how many days I will these tablet and there is any change of my urine tract normal when these tablet used.Please tell.
I go to toilet three or four times in a day .still I do not feel fresh. I feel pressure in my lower part.
Pain and soreness of vulva. Burning sensation itching and pain in urination and some transparent discharge and some diane like projection white colour. Weight is 54 and eating house food like dal roti n rice or taking medicine fluconazole 2 times.
Many of us take the role our kidneys play in keeping us healthy and sturdy for granted. Having your kidneys work well can go a long way keeping you in good shape. You can delay the progression of kidney disease and potentially prevent permanent damage to your kidneys. Here are some things that should be kept in mind in order to protect your kidneys:
- Keep your blood sugar and blood pressure in target range: High blood sugar and high blood pressure levels harm the nephrons in your kidneys and prevent them from functioning well. So, get tested periodically to monitor your levels. Improving them and keeping them under the target range will help to prevent further complications.
- Get moving: Being active will get your blood pumping and thereby, boost blood flow to your kidneys. It helps your heart to be fit too. So for your body, exercise is a win-win. It can help to slow the rate of chronic kidney disease. Keep a goal to get at least 30 minutes of physical activity each day.
- Eat less protein: It is good to avoid protein rich foods as they can stress the kidneys and lead to unnecessary problems. It is important to consume the right amount of protein in your diet and stay away from meat rich in proteins.
- Don’t drink soda: Studies have found a positive link between excessive soda drinking and kidney damage. Two or more diet sodas a day can lead to damage and make it progress quicker.
- Balance your blood pH levels: When the kidneys don’t function right, they fail to keep the acid balance in your body. A low acid diet with natural veggies will help the kidneys to last longer and restronger. Also, sodium bicarbonate can help protect your kidneys by neutralizing the acid content of your blood. You can mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and consume it regularly. Consult with your doctor about it.
- Skip canned foods and processed foods: Stick with natural foods and avoid the artificial foods of fast-food joints, ready-made foods and more as they can contain high levels of sodium and other chemicals that deter the kidney function.
- Avoid painkillers: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can cause kidney damage. Since kidneys need a strong blood flow to function well, certain painkillers reduce blood flow and make things worse if you have kidney disease.
- Antioxidants to flush out toxins: Consider taking antioxidant foods that can help kidney function and protect your cells.
Follow the above tips and prevent your kidneys from damage to lead a happier and healthier life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
I go to morning walk daily these days I am facing constipation problem I don't eat junk and oily food but I am facing constipation problem I get free motion but I am going more than four times consulted doctor but no use and frequent urination also age 25 male please say something to get rid off this.
The word colic directly refers to the colon. Colic pain is a sharp abdominal pain followed by bouts of crying usually occurring in infants below the age of one year. The pain only last for a short period of time ranging from a few weeks to a couple of months. Very few number of babies will cry endlessly indicating towards an underlying condition.
It is mainly characterized by sharp crying for supposedly no apparent reason, irregular sleep patterns, and restlessness or owing to deviation from normal postures. The apparent causes of colic pain include indigestion and negative reaction of the sensitive gut to the breast or formula milk, although no concrete cause of the state has been discovered.
Doctors often suggest home remedies such as swaddling, pacifiers, holding and comforting the baby and more frequent feedings to reduce the condition. Since it is so common among infants and relatively less harmful, no proper medication is usually given. Physicians suggest mothers to reduce the content of caffeine, alcohol or spice in their diet. Sometimes a warm bath, burping the baby or going on more frequent walks is useful. Background music draws the attention of the baby and hence drives their focus, away from the abdominal pains.
Colic pains are mainly treated by care rather than medicine. The baby is made to feel comfortable and the distress is reduced just by being around the infant. The primary care giver plays an important role in consoling the child and helping them get through the sudden pain which further plays a significant role in personality development. Colic pains are extremely short lived and probably one of the first few challenges of parenthood. They are primarily dealt with care and feeding except in extreme cases where medicinal cures such as lactase drops and simethicone drops are used to treat the abdominal pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.