Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
Sometimes my anal is like something is moving I do not have hemorrhoid problem and I do not know what is this.
My cousin is facing Anal fissure problem. When he consulted Dr. he has prescribed one Gel, even applying that gel he feels some sharp pain that he could not bearable. How to over come from this problem. He is 62 year old Male. Please need your advice as early as possible.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Can we drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am having a lot of pain during urination earlier there was pain sometimes I mean one or two times in a day during urination but now since two days there is a lot of continuous pain before as well as after the urination. Pls tell me what is the reason and what should I do now.
I found symptoms of UTI, I felt Foul smell in urine, I usually masturbate once in a month but feeling too much pain in penis nerve at the time of sperm release. I have kidney stone problem and Have oral candidiasis since 2 years. Suggest me some syrup or Tabs, as urine smells too foul.
Sir I am doing masturbation many times and I am still doing but not with the hands I was taking medicines earlier first around the age of 20 when my night fall prevails and ejaculation is there. Second time I was also gone with the same doctor after 3 years for same problem. Now my present age is 29 and my penis is loose sometimes and when I speak with the gf on phone discharge of ejaculation which is huge liquid form sometimes night fall as well. I also feel pain in my testis along with nearby connected area when ejaculation is happen and urination is not doing properly when I physically connect with my gf. Kindly suggest ayurvedic food exercises. My marriage is after 6 months. I feel lil bit nervous please help me out.
I had sex last month on 16 I took a unwanted 72 within 48 hours and than I had 2 days periods within 7 days. It was not normal in colour particularly brown in color. My usual days are 19 20,21,22on every month now I am two days late . I had done home pregnancy test 3 to 4 times it came negative . I feel perfectly fine no sign of vomiting or frequent urination or anything for that matter . My question is 1 can unwanted 72 mess up 2 and 3rd periods ? 2 can I be pregnant ? 3 what can I do next to prevent pregnancy ?
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.