Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SareenYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My mom aged 45 yrs, having blackheads in her face also having wrinkles. Which cream will be best to treat the both?
She has rashes on her arms body neck and thigh. She does not have fever, no muscle pain. No itchiness of the rashes. One pulmonary doctor said it was a german measles. But when we consulted a pediatrician he said it was a non viral .
I have dark colour of lips and around the lips. It's looking some odd. Please give me some solution?
My body is fairer than my face, give me some suggestion, what can I do for freshness of my face, and to remove blackspot.
I have a dark circles around my eyes. I tried all posdible things but no results. All creams oils ect. Please suggest some fruitful remedy.
I am getting skin rashes from two months. My feet and palms also become red and hot. The rash disappears after ten or 15 minutes. Can you suggest what should be done?
2 weeks ago I used dettol antiseptic on my face. It burn my skin and it is healed now. But the dark spots of burn is not going. Please tell me how to remove those dark spots on my face.
Hello, my age is 17 years old, I have got many black heads on my face to get rid of black heads what should I do?
I would like to get a clear radiant glowing skin. Can you please suggest me some syrup and tablets to get glow from within.
Having too much of skin problem so. E white dots on my chest and some small dots around neck. Whenever I use solid soap around my face the face got very dry. And whenever there is too much of dust I get itching all over my face. My hands get cuts whenever season changes in an year. Try to give me proper solution to fix this problem.
My father (53), has got foot drop in his right leg after multiple episodes of DVT in 2014, since then his clots are all dissolved and only thing is the weakness in the leg and the foot drop. There has been some improvement due to TENs physiotherapy but the Neurologist has told now to do a few exercises on a daily basis at home. He can walk now but running is a far away dream. This breaks my heart as my father used to go for jogging and drive his car but now can do none of them. What are the treatment for such cases?
I am a 13 year old female. I have a very fair complexion but I have lots of dark freckles on my face. What treatment should I take? Thanks.
I am 20 years old female as I am suffering from pimples and dark spots. So I request you to give me a advice.
I have black spot on my nose and chick I am using many skin cream but these black spot are not remove Pls tell me what should I do?
I am feeling burning sensation in anus not in time of excretion but in all other time while sitting or standing .blood in not coming from anus during excretion. As I sit for 6 hours between that 2 intervals of 2 hrs .I feel irritation. I can't sit in actual position for more than 15 min .changing the position every time .so please do suggest me.
I have some small spots on my back but it is not a big problem. So whatever I can do I am doing? But no result. So could you tell me some ways to get it resolve.
I have some stretch marks in Red in some of my body parts, like underarm, inner thighs. I am confused, is it normal? Bcoz I had some stretch marks in white on my knees years back. But red marks make me worry. (I am doing exercises like push ups, chin ups etc)
While there are different hair problems in every season, the most common ones during winter season include dry hair, rough hair, dandruff, dry scalp and split ends.
But, worry not for there are simple, yet easy ways to reduce the harm, and here's a list of some amazing herbs that will help an individual in dealing with various hair problems:
- neem leaves: neem has been used for treating hair loss and dandruff due to its antiseptic, anti bacterial and antiviral properties. It can be used in different ways. Make a paste of neem leavesand water, apply it on your scalp and leave for half an hour before you wash you hair.
- coriander leaves: prepare a paste of coriander leaves or apply its juice on the scalp. Lleave it for an hour and wash it off with warm water.
- beetroot leaves: beetroot leaves in combination with henna is an excellent way to treat hair loss. Make a paste of beetroot leaves, turmeric powder and water and apply it on your scalp. Yo can use make and use this paste on a daily basis.
- curry leaves: curry leaves, also called 'kadi patta' make an excellent home remedy for the hair growth as well as for darkening the grey hair. Add a bowl of curry leaves to 100ml of coconut oil. Heat it up and let it boil for 15 minutes. Apply on your scalp once the paste is cool enough.
- aloe vera gel: applying natural aloe vera gel on scalp and hair is one of the best methods to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth naturally.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help.
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run.