Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj RanjanYour feedback matters!
My brother is 16 years old and he has white spots all over the body, hands and legs. He just met the doctor and got an advice that not to expose sunlight along with the medicines. Can you please tell me the exact reason, why he was affected and also suggestions to get rid of the white spots.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Hi m 24 years girl m skin colour tone is normal but I want to get fair skin suggest me I have some pimples on my skin also but my skin is not oily mid night some time oil comes soo how to get fair.
My lips remains too dry the entire year specially the upper lip and the adjuseny skin vaseline and other lip bulms does not work and it gives a sensation sensation and becomes more dry after using lipstick.
I had taken mammography of both breasts because of pain this is the impression of report I got (Complex cysts are noted in both the breasts, benign calcification in right breast, Birads-2)
Hello Doctor, Can I apply dahi and haldi face pack everyday on my face. Any side effects? Is it OK to apply every day.
I have undergone Radical Prostectomy recently by a Robotic procedure. I have been prescribed Tadalafil 5 mg. One tab to be taken nightly for ever. How does this help. Please clarify.
I am 19 year old and now I am thinking of using lotus herbal skin britening and whitening face serum along with face gel. I have combination to normal skin, acne on fore head and less pimples on cheeks can I use it?
I got chicken pox 2 months ago. Have pitted dark scars on my face. Have been using fucidin for the scars. Is there any other effective cream I could use for the scars?
I became black from the past 3 weeks, how can I get fairer and what are d steps I need to take care to avoid getting darker?
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
त्वचा की रंगत को निखारने के लिए हल्दी का प्रयोग सबसे उत्तम तरीका है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए हल्दी और बेसन या फिर आंटे का प्रयोग करें। हमेशा ध्यान रखें कि आप खड़ी हल्दी का ही प्रयोग करें न कि बाजार में मिलने वाली पैकेट हल्दी। एक मिक्सर में खड़ी हल्दी और थोड़ी सी ताज़ी मलाई डाल कर ब्लेंड करें। जब पेस्ट तैयार हो जाए तब उसमें दूध और आंटा मिलाएं और गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाएं। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर 10 मिनट लगाएं और ठंडे पानी से धो लें।
2. हनी आल्मंड स्क्रब:
बादाम में वह शक्ति है जो आपकी त्वचा का रंग गोरा कर सकती है। रात में 10 बादाम एक पानी भरे कटोरे में डाल कर रख दें और सुबह उठते ही उसे छील कर पेस्ट बना लें। अब इस पेस्ट के साथ थोडा सा शहद मिलाएं और अब इस स्क्रब को अपनी त्वचा पर लगाएं और स्क्रब करें।
गोरी रंगत देने के अलावा यह एलर्जी और पिंपल को भी दूर करता है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए चंदन पाउडर में 1 चम्मच नींबू और टमाटर का रस मिलाएं और पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे और गदर्न में अच्छी तरह से लगा लें।
यह पेस्ट बनाने के लिए आपको दही और क्रीम में थोड़ा सा केसर मिलाने की जरुरत है। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर सूखने तक लगाएं और उसके बाद गरम पानी में सोखे हुए कपड़े से चेहरे को पोंछ लें।