Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
I am 20 year old men. What is symptoms of lungs cancer? Because I smoke more than 5 years. One day I vomit with blood. So I really scared about this. Please give any suggestions. Thank you.
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking an ultrasound and biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children or get pregnant. Furthermore, in case you were all the while bleeding before your surgery, you will begin with your menopause.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss. There is also a possibility of getting a very serious infection. One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are anomalies in either parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 21 years old and from a few weeks back I am suffering from chest pain. Don't know the reason why I am getting pain. I Am getting fear that I have breast lumps what to do to confirm this?
Prostate gland enlarged, now its ok but he is passing toilet on bed some times. How to control. Help me. He is not using any medication.
I am 25 years old man. I am having lymph node on my right side collar bone. My doctor told its a extra pulmonary tuberculosis after NAFC diagnosis. I have already completed two month medication. As per him it will take one year more for medication and after that again based on report only he can tell whether this problem have solved or not. What is other way to face it or get rid of this? Second is this is infectious. I mean can spread to people around me. And can I still make physical relation with my spouse?
I am 66 years male with problem of involuntary leakage of urine during sleep at night. I have Diabetes which is controlled. I do not have any prostrate problem. Please suggest a medication to control my above problem.
What is cancer? How one should aware of cancer? What should not be eaten or taken for prevention of it?
Cancer is one of the leading causes of premature death in the world. Cancer usually attacks the human body without any warning. However, most cancers start showing early signs. Keeping this in mind, one should learn how to recognize the early signs of cancer in order to get a timely treatment.
Here are 7 warning signs of cancer that one should be familiar with:
1. Unusual blood discharge from the body- unusual bleeding from any opening in the body is not a healthy sign. The presence of blood in the stool or blood in phlegm while coughing are some of the early signs of cancer. Bloody discharge from the vagina or from the nipples is also worrisome. Consult a doctor immediately if this happens.
2. Change in bowel and bladder movement - people experiencing a sudden change in bowel movement and bladder discharge are advised to visit a doctor immediately. Blood in stool, chronic diarrhea, and change in color of the stool can point to colon cancer. Blood in the urine can be an early warning sign of bladder cancer.
3. Sudden weight loss and onset of fever - experiencing a sudden weight loss, say of 5 kgs, in a matter of days is considered to be one of the earliest signs of cancer. A sudden onset of fever is also considered a sign.
4. Frequent indigestion and pain while swallowing - most indigestion is credited to an upset stomach while pain during swallowing is considered to be a sign of a sore throat. However, these warning signs could point to the onset of cancer as well.
5. Lump in breast or any other part of the body - forming of a lump in breasts or any other part of the body like the armpits, testicles or soft tissue can be a precursor to cancer. People are advised to visit a doctor if they discover any lumps on their body.
6. Persistent cough and sudden change in voice - a cough that is refusing to go away maybe a sign of lung cancer. A sudden change in voice maybe an early warning sign of cancer of the larynx (throat).
7. Sudden change in a wart or a mole - if you observe a sudden change in the size, color or texture of a mole or wart on your body, it is advisable that you get it checked as it could be a sign of cancer.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Lungs are very important organs of your body as they play a pivotal role in respiration. Lung cancer refers to the gradual development of cancerous cells in the lungs.
Many common symptoms can help you to identify lung cancer. They are stated below:
- Persistent cough
- Change in your voice
- Pain in the chest region
- Breathing problem
- Loss of weight and appetite
- Sometimes a person may also cough up blood
- Cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
- Practice breathing exercises regularly: Breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
- Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: This is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
- Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
- Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: Consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
- Massage therapy: Sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
- Ayurvedic herbs: There are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.
Hi sir my sister she have cervical cancer & injection gadosil vaccine giving this injection it will affect fr breast feeding milk smells badly baby s nt having milk.
She facing some lump problem in her one breast from last 5-8 days. What is that lump? It hearts sometime and sometimes pains suddenly.
My father is 66 year's old and he was fight a gainest prostate cancer and spread in bones also resent psa is 12.6, so please advice for me a doctor's splesition opinion what can I do or I will taken treatment as continue.
I am 20 year old girl, I'm suffering from itching on breast. Now-a-days its too much, I have not yet taken any precaution. Let me know what best I can do. I wondering whether it is breast cancer or not. Please do let me know.
I have a tumour type developed on the outer skin of my testicles. I want to know which doctor should I consult or can it be testicular cancer? Please help.
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.