Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj PandeYour feedback matters!
Hi, my wife is 38 years old and have two daughters (11 4 old F/M child). She is having pain in breast nipple point. After consulting the doctor she is taking B-LONG Tab 1 per day. She is thinking that have breast cancer. Can you please advice?
Cancer is usually detected at a very late stage when it is almost incurable. Can it be detected in the beginning? if yes please advise the procedure /tests.
What is the causes of blood cancer and its symptoms how we prevent from blood cancer. What type of medicine we should take?
My mother is 40 Yrs old n she had suffered from breast cancer 3 Yrs later. Now the the cancer is overcome but a new problem of' lymphedema has invite to her right arm (cancer affected side, Now she is wearing a belt given by the doctor but there is not much improvement and 8 months have passedpassed. I wanted to know that is there any suggestion you would provide to overcome it?
Aged 31 I suffered from disease name lymphoma since 2014 my treatment is completed abvd kimo and radiation tell me after treatment preconditions and protection about my life secure.
Hi. I am 24 years old girl. I always have pain in my breasts and along with that I get feeling of something tight in my left chest and especially on the lower left chest. I never feel shortness of breath but I always have this tight feeling in chest. I fear of heart disease but my blood pressure n ecg is Normal. Could you pls tell me how do I rule out that there is no problem in my heart. N how do I get rid of breast pain.
I am 66 years old and got operated for prostate. My prostates were very large as per doctor version. After operation 5 years have been lapsed but I feel still leakage at night and my cloth get wet. I also feel weakness in sexually involvement. There is no sugar problem and at fast it is 99. And uric acid is 6.2.
79 years has been diagnosed with Lung cancer (NSCLC) Adenocarcinoma & Metastatic Spinal Compression too for D9 & D10 vertebrae. Please advise whether Chemotherapy is to be given to him first or Surgery for Spinal Compression is to be done first? He is bedridden currently due to severe pain in the spine. His Spinal MRI & Lung scans are attached for your ready reference in this app under X-ray. Kindly advise asap.
Why don't people understand there can not be a cure for cancer? The cell is mutated it can not just be reverted back to a normal cell.
I am suffering with Prostate gland enlargement grade 2 volume 45 ml & taking Urimax-D 0.4 mg hs daily since January 2011. Due to side effect of it I am suffering with Erectile Dysfunction, back skin dryness, irritation & hard motion constipation. Pl advice the replacement of Urimax-D 0.4mg by another drug which has not above said side effects. Thank you.
What is the main reason for bleeding in motion? This is not frequently but I got it last year twice and after one year in this summer again one time bleeding in motion. Before Bleeding even in last year I ate spicy food like biryani. When I searched for this in Google its saying it may lead to cancer. So kindly let me know what's happening to me!
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir, I suffer from muscular lipoma since many days. I also had an operation of that being on my right hand. But now it has grown at some parts of my body and has also grown in the operated part again. I suffer badly with pain sometimes. I consulted doctors and they say to undergo operation again. But when I consulted homeopathy they said it has treatment but have to wait for 2 years treatment. So please guide which is better homeopathy nor surgery?
Eating tobacco 3 to 4 time in a day can cause cancer tobacco leave and churna I am eating from past 15 years and my mouth is clean no damage should I continue or stop now I am 36 years old give me advice.
I am 62 year old. In the uterus 2nd stage cancer. I want to know, if I treat it with radiotherapy, can it remove permanently for lifelong.
I am a smoker. I use to smoke near to 10 cig in a day. So I am just asking does a 24 year old get smoking cancer.
My father is 68 year old and his blood contain 101.1 pH thous total leucocytic count. Are you sure this is cancer . If yes so please give me guideline about it.
I have ceast in my prostate gland. Is it dangerous? The size has increased from. 65 to. 85 within 6 months. So is it serious?
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.