Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes last 3 days what should I have to da? I m travel on bike too much. I use Gogol also.
I am 27 years old male. My left eye upper lid is shivering many times in a day. It is happening from 3 years. Please help me with any remedies in Ayurveda.
I am a 18 year old girl. I get darkness in front of my eyes and when this darkness come in front of my eyes my head pains very badly this happens usually when I walk or just stand up. I also have dizziness problem.
My age is 52 years. I am using glasses for myopia and presbyopia with power-3 and+2.My eyes power is increasing every year. How it can be improved or make stable. Please help.
I have eye itching since 1 year. How to prevent this. And also I have dandruff since 1 yr. please send me some effective ayurvedic tips.
I have to work in front of computer for long hours. How can I keep my eyesight healthy. Any exercise or food. Please suggest me.
I have used phone more 12hours a day I my eyes is become weak provide suggestion how I can improve my eyes.
My left eye is being red from last 20 days, i've consulted to two doctors but still no improvement, no irritation nd itching.
I was prescribed 25mg. sildenafil citrate about 11 years back. Thereafter I have been using it regularly. However after using it for 5 years the erection was reduced.I then started using 50mg. which was told by the chemist. Now again I have problem in erection. I am now 60 years of age. Should I start taking 100 mg? I am also facing issues with my eyes. The eye specialist has recommended laser treatment for retina and has also told that in both my eyes cataract formation has started. Please also tell me whether my eye condition is due to the use of the drug for erectile dysfunction.
Okay so I have a showcase coming up and Im not really a person to get nervous over performing but lately I've been feeling shaky, i've been trembling alot, double vision, my heartbeat is really fast even though i'll be enjoying a book not really doing anything strenuous. Is there something medically wrong with me or is this all in my head?
My eyes ar very week. Right side: -11. Left side: -8.5. And I use contact lenses. I want to improve my eye side.
Hello, I have alternative squints in my both eyes I. E. Exotropia .So which eye should surgery be done? Both or only one? I am asking on your experience which eye surgery should be done? Please help.
I am an IT professional . I am 22 years old. I can't able to sleep peacefully even though I go to bed early. On closing my eyes coding programs or some other events happenings are coming to my mind. If I go to bed by 11 pm I ll get sleep around 2 pm. What to do ? Morning also I ll wake up very soon. Also If I heard a small sound I am getting up. I can't able to have deep and peaceful sleep. Even I won't use mobile or laptop if I won't feel sleepy simply I ll close my eyes and try to get sleep What to do. ?
I have a problem in my eyes at the time of study or playing with phone my eyes are full of tears what can I do.
Foods for eye health
Carrots really are good for your eyes. So are spinach, nuts, oranges, beef, fish, whole grains, and many other foods in a healthy diet. Look for foods with antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins c, e, and beta-carotene; as well as zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Research shows those nutrients may make age-related macular degeneration less likely.
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age. Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.