Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I Work for late night, am a software engineer. So I work before computers. My eyes are so stressed. Please suggest me what I have to do?
What are the symptoms of night blindness and blur sight of vision? Please respond me as soon as possible! I v been facing this issue since a quite long time. What are the symptoms of night blindness and blur sight of vision? Please respond me as soon as possible! I v been facing this issue since a quite long time. What are the symptoms of night blindness and blur sight of vision? Please respond me as soon as possible! I v been facing this issue since a quite long time.
My wife is to undergo cataract operation. She is advised to stop taking CLOPITAB A75. Is it ok. She does not have any major heart problem. She had pulmonary Edima about 6 years back. Since then she is taking CLOPITAB
I can't able to see the objects clearly with my left eye, what is its solution? pls help me. And why such problems occur? will it affect more to my eye?
I have an ache in my eyes When I blink intensely or turn my eye balls at an angle I get it I oso have a headache with it I just recovered frm fever last night.
Im suffering from cold for last 1 month. I do feel itching inside nose as well as eyes. Because of that im getting sneeze several times. What I have to do to get rid of this. I am not able to sleep also.
I sometimes have a severe headache along with nausea and tendency to vomit .Moreover my eyesight gets unclear. Should I consult a neurologist or can it also be because of eyesight?
I am 21 years old male. I feel headache, pain in eyes and I feel sleepy 24 hours. I was test my eyes many times but always disease or any defect not found in my eyes.
Generally I have eye etching mostly in summer days and eyes becomes red. So I need the symptoms to protect my eyes from itching?
My eyes is red based on that how can I cure this problem? I tried 10hr sleeping but still it is countiueing how can I remove this problem.
I have 3 questions My thyroid hormone has increased from normal limit. Doctors say to have a tablet for whole life. Pl suggest me Ayurveda treatment for this. treatment for high cholesterol Treatment for Good Eye sight.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.