Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir what is the cause of sudden pain in ny part of body or and at the same time I am getting irritation type and itching sometime. Is my immunity is going down.
I have fungal infection near my groin. It's been a month and that infection is spreading a lot. What should I do to stop the spreading infection and remove the marks left by it?
Meri Wife Ko Monthly 4-7 Ko Periods Lagte Hain To Kaunsi Dates Ko Avoid Karna Chahiye ki wo pregnant naa ho?
Hi I am able to sleep, but not continues and same time headache or backpack is coming. Please advise.
Hey. I am 21 and I am suffering from no nightfall problem although I haven't masturbated from last two months. Kindly help me out. Is this going to harm my sex life?
Everything is fine doctor. I am having normal erection. Full of excitement. No issues during non-penetrative actions. Infact I am good in all these. Only problem is during penetrative action. Also suggest if there is any medicine for increasing penis size.
I am a diabetic patient. I tried all the ayurvedic and other treatments but no effect. I don't know what else I can do. Can you provide me a helpful treatment or a remedy for this?
I am suffering from severe itching since 4 months in between my thighs particularly on places where underwear strips come, it is very uncomfortable to walk, I tried many ointments but the result is temporary, it seems like ring worm, I didn't any consulted doctor, please relieve me from this permanently.
What are the symptoms of the malaria disease? And what are the remedies if someone is suffering from malaria? Please tell me.
Hi doctor, boss my sexual power is so low. So can it increased from medicine. Please suggest me and guide me.
I am not able to have sex with my girlfriend. When ever I try have sex with her. It pains her a lot. So I have to withdraw. Though her hymen is broken as she says. I am not able to penetrate her. Even when im rock hard. As it pains her a lot. She is 18.
Im feeling a bit pain often on left side of my lower abdomen. Earlier I had kidney stone problem and removed by having tablets which was consulted bt the doctor. Now im feeling the pain in same place. Is that a stone formed again?
I get headache frequently, mostly when exposed to bright sunlight or when I strain my body physically. Is there a permanent solution for my problem?
I have went to site job which includes rigorous walking under sun for 8 km daily and then skipping of meals, having poor diet. Suddenly I am feeling lost of appetite & stomach disorder. I am also feeling uncomfortable from inside from doing any activity daily basis. Am I suffering from any chronic disorder?
Actually from past 2 weeks I have head ache problem and I also visited a doctor he told that I have dns problem and my bone in my nose is increasing due to that he told to take steam I also do that but then to I have continues headache full day what should I do?
My son is 7 years of age. Doctor told me he is suffering from asthma. Almost it is incurable. He suggested inhaler with 2 capsule (asthalin and budecort 400). How much serious is it and will it be normal at age 12 or 13? What precautions should I take as he suffers much from cold things. He became fat too.
I am just 18 and I masturbate daily. Some days I do it 2 to 3 times. I started it when I was in 81th standard and now I am in 12th from last 4 to 5 years I am doing it continues and some days 2 to 3 times. I am now to much weak and also I eat too much food then to I am not getting fatter. Also I joined gym for my fitness to have control over masturbation but I can't. I want to control it as after doing it my body Pains to much. I can't even ask a doctor face to face, that's the reason why I am messaging you people through this app. So please help me and say some tricks to have control over also how can I develop my body in good shape and become finally. Also many question regarding formation of sperms in future arises in my mind. That whether I can give birth to a child or not or my sperms formation will stop. My body is also now physically too weak also mentally. As I can't concentrate any more in my class lecture. I wanted to ask a doctor regarding this bit I was feeling why so I messaged you people. Please help me doctor and please don't call me to meet you people offline as I don't have that gutts. Thank you.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.