Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj KumarYour feedback matters!
I will get discharge very soon in my sex time and my penis is a little bit small in size. Kindly consult me on my problem.
Sir /mam mujhe bhahut jyada nightfall hota hai 4 days in a week and even din mai bhi agar sota hu to bhi hota hai. please help me. For out of this.
One years old child have diarrhea since last five days. We stop feeding milk and givING curd and rice and Dall. Baby is active.
My wife is getting urinary tract infections repeatedly. She has a lot of ailments such as diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, vertigo copd and is 74 years. She can not take antibiotics by mouth because she gets stomach upset and vomiting and has to undergo intravenous antibiotic injections.Is there any ayurveda treatment for UTI.
My Mother Is having migraine as well as improper digestion problem. What should I do so that she gets relief?
Sir I am 31 yr old I feel vomit while working on computer so I left my bpo job also. Sir pls suggest me medicine for this problem.
I have blister on my foot formed due to silencer burn on 23rd of this month I don't know it's healing are not liquid in the blister turned yellow to red and surrounding area turning from bright red to light red. I don't feel that much pain. So, should I pop the blister any other suggestions.
Seizure - Sudden surge in electrical activity of the brain; which affects how a person looks or behaves for a short time.
Be Calm -
- You must be calm. Reassure People.
- Place a soft object below the head.
- Be Reassuring and friendly as the person recovers.
- Ensure that the person does not hurt themselves by removing objects that may injury them.
- Always time every attack. The time beginning of the attack until the person regains composure and awareness.
If fallen - Position
- Turn the person gently to one side - Recovery Position. This will ensure airway remains patent and prevent aspiration.
Never to do
- DO NOT hold the person down or try to stop the movements.
- DO NOT try to force open the mouth or insert hard objects like wooden sticks, spoons or finger, as this will increase injury to you and the patient.
Once Person recovers, offer him help to reach his residence or hospital, if he seems confused and dazed. Be Reassuring and Friendly as person recovers.
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Indian Epilepsy Centre