Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

General Physician, Delhi

Dr. Pankaj Kumar General Physician, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Dr. Pankaj Kumar is a trusted General Physician in Karol Bagh, Delhi. You can meet Dr. Pankaj Kumar personally at Jeewan Mala Hospital in Karol Bagh, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Pankaj Kumar on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jeewan Mala Hospital

67/1 New Rohtak Road, Karol Bagh ,Landmark:- Rohtak Main Road 1st Cross, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

15 years old couple wife is not ready to oral sex because of this their relation is not happy.

MD - General Medicine
Sexologist, Nashik
Its choice and liking to particular activity. You can not force her, gradually by giving her more pleasure you may get complimentary oral sex. All women do not like to give oral sex, if you r too eager can get it commercial sexworker.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Having very strong dry cough for a few days and also had cold and sneezing but reduced very much. But cough still remains please advice as to what medicine should I take.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take sinarest one tab 2 times daily for 3 days. take honitus 2 tsf 3 times daily for 5 days. drink warm water. do gargle . take steam. it will help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Exercises for Sciatic Pain From Piriformis Syndrome

MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Exercises for Sciatic Pain From Piriformis Syndrome

Exercises for Sciatic pain from Piriformis Syndrome
Sciatica is a symptom. It consists of leg pain, which might feel like a bad leg cramp, or it can be excruciating, shooting pain that makes standing or sitting nearly impossible.

The pain might be worse when you sit, sneeze, or cough. Sciatica can occur suddenly or it can develop gradually.


  • Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
  • Burning or tingling down the leg
  • Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
  • A constant pain on one side of the rear
  • A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up

Sciatica usually affects only one side of the lower body. Often, the pain extends from the lower back all the way through the back of the thigh and down through the leg. Depending on where the sciatic nerve is affected, the pain may also extend to the foot or toes.

For some people, the pain from sciatica can be severe and debilitating might include the inability to bend your knee or move your foot and toes.. For others, the sciatica pain might be infrequent and irritating, but has the potential to get worse.

Causes of Sciatic Pain:

  • Slipped Disc: In majority of cases sciatica is caused by a herniated or "slipped" disc. This is when one of the discs that sit between the bones of the spine (the vertebrae) is damaged and presses on the nerves.
  • Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips forward over another one)
  • Other causes include spinal stenosis (narrowing of the nerve passages in the spine), a spinal injury or infection, or a growth within the spine (such as a tumor).
  • Other things that may make your back pain worse include being overweight, not exercising regularly, wearing high heels, or sleeping on a mattress that is too soft.
  • Piriformis Syndrome: It is referred as neuritis of branches of the sciatic nerve caused by pressure of an injured or irritated piriformis muscle. Symptoms associated with piriformis syndrome typically consist of buttock pain that radiates into the hip, posterior aspect of the thigh, and the proximal portion of the lower leg.
  • Piriformis syndrome typically does not result in neurological deficits such as decreased deep tendon reflexes and myotomal weakness.

Sciatica is diagnosed with a medical history and physical exam. Sometimes X-rays and other tests such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are done to help find the cause of the sciatica.

  • X-ray- to look for fractures in the spine
  • Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or computed tomography (CT) scan - to create images of the structures of the back
  • Nerve conduction velocity studies/electromyography - to examine how well electrical impulses travel through the sciatic nerve
  • Myelogram using dye injected between the vertebrae - to determine if a vertebra or disc is causing the pain

Primary treatment consists of self-care and non-surgical strategies. The aim is to correct the underlying problem, restore function and prevent re-occurrence.

  • Self-Care: Sciatica may resolve with rest, ice or heat, massage, pain relievers and gentle stretches. Muscle inflammation and pain can be reduced by application of an icepack for 20 minutes several times a day during the initial 2-3 days. Thereafter a hot pad may be applied to relax muscles. If the self-care exercises aren’t working within the first couple of days you must consult your doctor.
  • Medication: Over the counter Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can bring pain relief. Muscle relaxants may be prescribed for spasms.
  • Physiotherapy: A normal schedule is recommended physical therapy can help you return to full activity as soon as possible and prevent re-injury. Physiotherapists will show you proper lifting techniques / postures, walking techniques, exercises to stretch and strengthen your back muscles.
  • Massage, ultrasound, diathermy, heat and traction may also be recommended for some time.
1 person found this helpful

Hi sir. I had cold & cough, is very high problem and also mouth ulcers problem since 6 months it is not curing please say me sir.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Now a days are of viral infection be careful. Cold,Sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, coughing -fever,bodyache,headache,occured in viral infection. What can you do for your cold or cough symptoms? besides drinking plenty of fluids and getting plenty of rest, you may want to take medicines. There are lots of different cold and cough medicines, and they do different things. Nasal decongestants - unclog a stuffy nose...i.e ................ nasal dop/spray.....nasivion Cough suppressants - quiet a cough...................................... syp. Brozedax Expectorants - loosen mucus so you can cough it up.............syp...zeet expectorant Antihistamines - stop runny noses and Pain relievers - ease fever, headaches, and minor aches and plus . Here are some other things to keep in mind about cold and cough medicines. Read labels, because many cold and cough medicines contain the same active ingredients. Taking too much of certain pain relievers can lead to serious injury. Do not give cough medicines to children under four, and don't give aspirin to children. Not helpful uses of antibiotics should be also go for tests cbc,
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In 6 years I masturbated around 350 times, will it cause any problem in future. Now I quit masturbation.

Sexologist, Panchkula
Excessive masturbation can cause erectile dysfunction, early discharge, sperms count and size problem of penis.
38 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am female, student 22 years old, with slight pcod, height 5.4ft, wt 60 kg from Mumbai, with heavy breast, left breast much bigger than right one, how to reduce size, mammogram shows fat.

M Ch. Plastic Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Durg
Breast reduction is the surgical procedure done for breast hypertrophy. It is mainly recommended for heavy breasts or symptoms due to hypertrophy mainly back and shoulder pain, excessive heaviness and difficulty in playing sports. However, it is not a scarless procedure, but the relief obtained is tremendous and the results are excellent. Consult a plastic surgeon for this problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I suffered a head injury 2 months earlier where I lost sense of taste and smell. I now don't feel any sensation even after drinking alcohol or smoking cigarette. I also have lost my muscle strength and don't feel hungry or full. What is wrong with me as my MRI report is normal with no Tumour or anything.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Take Natrum sulph 1M , 5 drops once in a week and Arnica 200 , 5 drops in the morning and Hypericum 200, 5 drops at night for 15 days. Revert me after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My cousin aged 32. Has delivered baby boy yesterday. Through cesarean After delivery her stomach inflated. What should I do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, There is nothing to do so don't worry.It will come on normal size automatically by the time.Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from polio from 6 years and tell me what is the prevention and what is the control on this?

DM - Neurology
Neurologist, Rajkot
Once paralytic polio is established, it cannot be cured. It can be managed with physiotherapy just to prevent contractures of muscles. But it can definitely be prevented by vaccination since birth of a child including booster doses. With vaccination in india we have almost eliminated it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello. Frankly, I have been masturbating since I was in school, may be 5th or 6th standard. I don't know how but ya I started off doing that from the young age. I did not realize what I was doing till my 12th standard n so I thought let's stop this as this is a wrong thing that I am doing. I tried to find out about what this and later I realized pressing the vagina is masturbating. I stopped it completely till now because I had many questions in my mind. What if I get HIV? What if I cannot get married then? What if I do not have kids? Am I normal then? What if I have sex with other partner, will that effect my vagina? _whenever there is the marriage talk I always get panicked whether I will be able to do anything in my marriage. Is the sexual desire getting over in me? I completed stopped and now I am 25 and I have the marriage proposals in front of me and I really don't know whether I should take any step as such .This is a genuine problem of mine which am dealing with past many years. Everyone is getting married and having kids and here the biggest question is will I also be able to do all this. I am. Tensed as I am the eldest in the house. I have to take some help and I am seeking out for a loyal n genuine advise which will help me in my life and future. I am 25 and this year I have been masturbating many times after like 6-7 years again. Can you please suggest me on my issues, if everything is normal and I will have a good sexual life with my partner after marriage? I have been into depression because of this many a times.

MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
Epidemiologist, Hyderabad
You do not have any problem that could interfere in your marital life. Masturbation, even after marriage is a harmless activity. You are having a guilt complex, low self esteem and lack of confidence because of the many misconceptions you were fed and which have been ingrained into your brain. Yes, you can have a normal marriage, kids etc. What you need is a little help and some counselling. A fee medications may be for a few days. I am in the same city, Hyderabad.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomach pain for 24 hours. Is dis pain having any operation or not? What should I do?

General Physician, Gurgaon
Is this related to your period? You can take(if no drug allergy) Tablet Meftal spas one tablet stat after food Take proper diet homemade food like moong dal dalia, chapati etc. we may need to start antibiotic and other medications after personal consultation
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Nose bone is little bit not strait .how it is treated. Having blocked nose last 25 days.

ENT Specialist, Aurangabad
Deviated nasal septum ( nasal bone ) will require septal correction surgery , if it is cusing persistent nasal block. Asymptomatic deviated nasal septum, mostly , does not need surgery.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Doctor, I am 26 year girl and I am suffering from headache 2-3 times in a week from last 1 year even I sleep 7-8 hours usually and I use to wear specs while working in front of computer, but my forehead pain will not relief completely, please suggest me some permanent solution to relief this pain.

Master of Surgery - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Mumbai
Keep away from ac. Keep monitor of computer at the height of your eyes. Do steam inhalation, use plenty of warm water.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a piles patient since 4 years. But it is ok because I am not having any problem continuously. But now I am facing problem from 4to5 days, i.e heavy bleeding while going for 2side. & I am not able to free motion in these days. please suggest me some medicines. I am accountant & tax practitioner so that I have to do lot of work and I am sitting at one chair only for minimum 12 hours per day. What to do for my issue please suggest me some remedies.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Take China Officinalis 30C 1 dose now. You bleeding will be stopped by evening itself and you will feel free. It will definitely give you result in piles too. For any more queries, please let me know. Always ready to help. Take care. :)
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from breathing problems and after running and walking I suffers bad breath At age of 16 my most of hairs gone white Doctor told it could be SINUS but symptoms on Internet does not match with mine Plzz help.

General Physician, Nashik
Treatment for bad breath (halitosis) will depend on its cause. Usually, the most effective treatment is improving your dental hygiene. As part of your daily routine, you should: Brush your teeth and gums. Floss between your teeth. Clean your tongue.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 years old and I just got a hcv test positive. T1 is active in hcv test. Now what to do?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Bangalore
Hi . Newer medications have come for hcv that claim complete cure. See a physician or a hepatologist to start medications soon. Delaying treatment can be dangerous.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 41 years old female. I suffer from acidity and gastritis very often. I also suffer from water retention. HAve lot of hair fall. Have been on supplements for 2 months. My small joints and muscles also pain during morning time. Also want to reduce weight. What should I do?

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
Firstly you must have a good amount of water and fluids in your diet. Avoid junk foods on a regular basis. Include fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and nuts in your diet. Avoid crash diets. Include healthy fats like ghee in your diet. Try to have two glasses of water first thing in the morning. Do not skip breakfast. Avoid excessive intake of tea, coffee or aerated drinks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Want increase penis size please come on point direct Tell me treatment and price..

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
In reality nothing will increase your natural size and I am giving this blank answer to your question to come to point directly. Most of the youth have misconceptions about penis size and sexual performance .They run after many tricks to increase the penis size! It is not true that Masturbation will cause small penis/ or bend or lack of proper sex and weakness. The size has no relation to the enjoyment or fertility. If you have a penis and it can be erect and ejaculate semen you can have pregnancy and women will enjoy the penetration as only the initial part of the vagina is sensitive and not the length The average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid, whereas the penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect Funnily a large number of men believe their penis is small and they cannot satisfy their partner. In fact almost 80- 90 % of women are happy with the penis size of their partner. The circumference or girth (you may say width) is 9 to 10 centimetres (3.5 to 3.9 inches) in flaccid stage. It is 12 cm in erected state (4.7 inches) Men who want surgery to increase the length of their penis should try non-invasive methods like penile traction devices or extenders first, and in some cases, even try therapy to make them feel more confident about their bodies. There is no proven scientific method to increase size, girth or grip of penis although many false claims have been propagated by advertisements. The size is determined by an individual’s genetic build and length actually has no relation with sexual pleasure or satisfaction as many wrongly believe. Be happy with your individual qualities nature has bestowed on you. At present, there is no proof of any non-surgical technique that permanently increases either the thickness or length of a normal penis. Some general research has been done regarding the safety and efficacy (or lack thereof) of the ingredients of various pharmaceutical or quasi-pharmaceutical preparations, but thus far, nothing has emerged to cause mainstream medicine to adopt any of them. There are also risks inherent in some of the more invasive procedures, with negative outcomes ranging from the tearing of skin and scarring, to permanent loss of sexual function.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What all things should be done to get good erection? Please suggest some natural methods if possible. Is there any use in applying and massaging the penis with any kind oil. Is it useful?

General Physician, Delhi
No dear no such oil or creams help permanently they r used only for a temporary effect before doing sex. It is only in d mind that you get good erection.
12 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After leaving I am suffering from some pain in my sides back chest. May me its a muscles pain aur something else. Dr. advice me any medicine to overcome DAT pain. Earlier I was on diet but now I eat properly. Also not able to sleep at night my hands and legs go to sleep sometimes.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg eight hourly and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and do some basic exercises
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed