Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj KumarYour feedback matters!
My mom is having pre menopause syndrome she is taking few anti depression tablets like ativan and rivotril she is having sleeping problems too She is also having vertigo problem She s doing vertigo exercises for it for past 1 month Also please explain wen will be vertigo problem cured?
I am 31 yr Man, my routine is 6 hrs good sleep (11.30 pm to 5.30 am) and I travel 45 km (up & down) daily by two wheeler. My problem is I feel sleepy and drowsy all the day. Its very un-control and embarrassing to me in office hours. I too suffer from Sinus problem. Please suggest me some thing.
My wife is pregnant from 5 month she is getting problem of vomiting which is not stopping and 5 to 6 times blood also seen while vomit It is dangerous or When will stop vomit And some pain in throat after vomiting.Please tell.
Dear Sir, I am suffering a problem last month after I had used to a pesticide spray (kharpatwar) at home named (Heera) after that day I am suffering a problem dry cough, throat soaring and difficulty in breath. I have took lots of medicines but there is no relief me till time please suggest me a proper remedies and what should I do.
Hi, I will be frequently getting throat pain, every 4months. Later I will be taking 3-4 days course to solve it. Nice 100mg, Cipro500mg, Hexigel, Hot drinking water. Do we have any other permanent solution?
Hello doctor, there is a watery stuff coming out from my left ear since last 2 days. Can you pls suggest any home remedy till I meet an ENT today evening.
I have nasal bleeding since 1 month. Dr. perform biopsy of my nasal mass. Reports. Olfactory neuroblastoma over neuroendocrine carcinoma. Which Dr. will do the needful for me.
From last 7 days my mother is having vomiting, dizziness & eractic sweating problems. Consulted a doctor, ECG test has been done, now doctor said she has Sick Sinus syndrome & my mother's heartbeat is irregular & suggested for pacemaker installation. Please advise that before operation can we cure this problem by medication only without operation or some home remedies are useful for immediate effect? Please guide n suggest best medicines for immediate effect. Thanks in advance.
I have tonsillitis from 2 years but no pain. My aso titre is 400 and igE is 350. I take roxid 150 tab, cakiber m, rabon tab.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.