Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. PankajYour feedback matters!
In summer season my nose has bleeding and vomiting. I have also headache. Please help me what am I do?
Since 1 month I am suffering from blocked nose in this summer and as soon as I sit in Air Conditioner, sneezing starts. What the heck is this ? Is this allergy ? Is this due to weather?
What is the difference between rhinoplasty and nose surgery I have left blocked nostril which is suitable for me.
I am suffering from snoring from last 5 years , no my family also having problem wth my snoring problem. Pls suggest any medicine.
I have some problems in my left ear from 5 year, it sometime discharge liquid having bad smell some time sounds unpleasant and when I put ear bud in my ear for cleaning I feel its goes too deep compare right ear. Please help.
Hi my name is anil gupta 30 years old struggling with snoring Getting snoring biggerly even iam waking up with my snore please suggest on this.
Doctor I have sometimes blocked nose during winter season which last for more than a week. Is this normal or should I consult a doctor?
Sir I pain irritation in throat and have irritation when I speak. I am a smoker and drink beer also.
I am 24yrs old. From a week, I am having a ear pain which is increasing more while talking on mobile. Any remedy for this?
I have read somewhere that milk whose effect is acidic, to neutralise it body draws minerals specially calcium from bones which results in weak bones how far this is true? Also milk has tendency to form mucus resulting into strep throat. Is it true?
My mom is suffering from nervous problem and due to this my mom headaches occur whole sometime she does not able to work properly and my mom also have an tonsil in her left hand side can I know what precaution should my mom take.
I am 61 years old had been suffering from sinus throughout my life 1 year back I got both my eyes operated for cataract, but now I have major eye problems please suggest something before all this I had very good eye sight for my age. Otherwise I am a healthy person.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"