Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj AnandYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old and facing heel pain from last 2 month. When I sit for more than 15 min then I am facing this problem. I am not able to walk due to heel pain. What should I do?
I have last 15 days back pain I take my doctor's advice and medicines but my pain is increasing. Than what to do?
I'm a housewife currently doing too much work. N going thru severe backache what I suppose to do. I think nly painkillers won't help.
I have got a knee joint problem .I will do every work .bt while sitting .a little pain is there. So can you suggest any fast cure solutions .so later it. Get major.
Dear Dr, Recently I married, since one month my back pain is continues getting more pain, give some suggestions and whenever I do sex my body gets weak ,give some advice what to eat healthy for better sex stamina.
I am 35 years old, I have Lt knee pain from last 1 year. Doctor refer for x ray in which he remark early erosion of bone. Please give me necessary direction to overcame the same. What precaution should be taken.
He is suffering from chest pain. Then we went to one doctor and we took X-ray. Doctor said muscle pain. And we exactly donno what is the reason for his chest pain.
I had second c- section operation on 27th Oct 2016. After operation I had back pain. Now few months onwards I am unable to sit on chair or sofa comfortable. Once after sitting if I want get up from chair my back bomb are paining very badly. Can you please adjust some medicine.
Knee joint surgery is a long and arduous procedure in most causes. However, outpatient procedures sometimes take less than an hour and require minimal recovery time. It is commonly conducted in cases of:
- Progressive arthritisa
- Injury, dislocation or fracture
- To fix deformities
If one is aware of these informative tips post-surgery, recovery can be a less painful and easier process :
- Clean linen sheets to prevent infection to the wound
- In case of pain, ice packs over the bandage can be used. However, one should be cautious as extended use of ice can result in cold burns
- Installation of preventive fall equipment is necessary to ensure that the patient does not sustain further injuries post-surgery.
- Knee surgery recovery can be very time consuming in which case, the patient may experience high levels of anxiety, and depression. A close friend should be available in times of emotional need to reduce negative feelings.
- Crutches and other supportive objects should perpetually be in close proximity to the patient as it can be very difficult for patients to reach their close destination without the help of these necessities when in need.
- In case of intensive pain attacks, the patient should be taught relaxation techniques such as breathing in and out or breathing intensively in settled intervals
- The patient should be put on a strict diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates and healthy fat to allow faster recovery
- The patient should also get 8-10 hours of sleep daily to allow the system to recover on its own
- The patient should not put pressure on their body during the recovery time, especially the injured area
It is a prerequisite for the families and loved ones of the patients to show emotional support as feelings of isolation can cause further pain to the patient. Along with that, the patient should keep a positive attitude during the course of their bed-rest time. If one keeps these tips noted, recovery can be a less arduous condition. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!