Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
How Can I Stop Fast Discharge While Intercourse? Mostly I Get Discharge Within 10 Mins. Pls Tell me The Resolution.
I'm patient of initial breast cancer for last three years , mastectomy done, overies removed but no chemotherapy is taken. Can I go for test tube baby?
I had a routine of walking daily around 3-4 km in a day while now due to study pressure, I am in home every time had a walk of some meters. In amidst of this, I am having severe constipation, stools are not passing properly and rather getting accumulated. I also have severe lack of vitamin D3 &B12. I am also suffering from scapula winging and exercise is going a bit, but now my physique is like skinny body with unshaped and fat belly. And hairfall are daymares for me loosing 150 hairs average. Please guide what to do?
I have in my lower abdomen before 3 or 4 days of my periods but for 1st 1. Or 2 day I bleed a little brownish like thing what is that brownish thing n what to do for bleed.
I want to know how can I loose my weight and clear my dark heads and I want to know a perfect diet from which I can make my body in perfect with good diet plan. Kindly give advice. Thank you.
Sir/Madam, I get married in 2012, april but yet not have any issue. My period is normal. Last 2 period are,(sep-30th, nov-29th). All tests are also good such as tube etc. I have a small cyst in my rt. Ovary. I want to ask you that is it possible that pregnancy comes but not stands. please guide.
Hi my boy friend have a erection problem. In foreplay he erect but after 5 min his. Is down. Then again after 10 min erect or not erect. I am not satisfied in sex. Please help me. He regular exercise in morning and never take wine or smoke or any sugar problem then why is problem. He is 39 years old.
I am 23 Years old and I have been suffering from leg pain and foot burning for 2 Months. What is the reason for it.
I have high fever from last monday. So I get very weak. So, which medicine suits me now. Pls help me.
Hi I am very fed up with is oil on face it is pink and and big and it pains and since 5-6 years I am facing the problem please help me out.
My hairs are falling at a very fast rate. Such that when I move my hands in my hairs most of Them comes along with my hands. It has become a severe problem please suggest me some medicine.
I play cricket that's why I am getting rashes on my hands which gets expose to sun due which I get itching every now and then. So what should I do?
I had breakup with my gf around 6 months back. But today also I keep on thinking about her every time. Most of the time I m ill. I m weak. Help me. What to do?
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"