Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Blackish of face skin and dark circle under eyes because of playing in sun how can I get rid of it and can get past white skin face color.
I'm getting some allergies on my body like red marks in some places how to get away from these type of allergies.
I have pimples & dark sports on my face My skin in very oily Please suggest me. As soon as possible.
Hello Dr. I working in film industry as Costume Designer I want to glow n beautiful glamorous skin. Now my skin is damage, Pore, oily, and little hard Please let me know what I do or use any product in morning and evening Thanks Regard ViNoD BiRajDaR.
Hi I'm a male or boy what should I eat in the morning or in breakfast to keep myself healthy and keep my skin healthy and glowing and clear and beautiful please tel me plz.
Hello, whitening injections for improvement skin colour. Is it safe for health and does it possess has side effects? If it is use, how many injections should i use?
My face skin getting darker day by day but in other place of my body its normal. What should be done to protect this. Can you suggest any soap.
I am 34 years old male. My palm skin is very rough and get harder some time its occur cracks mostly at both hand thumb and first finger. I use bike for travelling. Please suggest.
I'm using Vichy normaderm total mat hydrating gel with laroche pose spf50+ sunscreen and Vichy facewash. I'm unable to find any change Can you suggest me the better way?
We all fear the changes that old age brings with it, especially in terms of how it changes our appearance. Skin starts to lose its elasticity, dark spots appear on the cheeks and forehead, circles under the eyes grow darker and what not. The battle against ageing is something all of us (especially women) have to prepare for, and the good news is that there are definitely things, which we can add to our armor. Started early on in life, there are skin care measures which can help you combat ageing skin later in life. They will prolong the onset of ageing and also reduce severity of the symptoms. Read on to know more.
- Moisturizer: The skin needs hydration and better hydration yields younger looking skin that is radiant, supple and glowing. Whatever product you use, ensure it has collagen, which can improve the skin tone and elasticity. Vitamin C and K are also essential. From plain petroleum jelly to olive oil to Moroccan oil, pick a moisturizer that works for you. The intention is to give your skin the required amount of hydration it requires to keep it looking young.
- Sun protection: 90% of skin problems arise out of exposure to sun. Be it blemishes, dark spots, tanning marks or even melanoma (cancer), the culprit is the sun. It is a myth that a sunscreen is to be used only when you are out in the beach or on a hike. Use a sunscreen with sun protection factor (abbreviated as SPF on the product) every single day to avoid damage from the sun. Continued use for a couple of months will make you realize its benefits.
- Exfoliation: Regular removal of dead skin cells can help keep the skin healthy and glowing. This removes the blemishes and also improves absorption of moisturizers and sunscreens, improving their efficacy.
- Cleansing: The skin is the most exposed part of the body, and needless to say, accumulates a lot of dust and toxins from the environment, how much ever you try. Washing the skin off with water is the best way to keep it clean. Make sure you wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. Using a cleanser like Cetaphil will help in deep cleaning.
- Face masks: Whether brought from a shelf or made at home using combinations like cucumber/curd, glycerin/rose water, papaya, or lime/honey, frequently pamper your skin with these masks. The results will leave you astonished.
- Cleaning makeup brushes regularly: While this is hardly noticed, using the same applicators and brushes can carry germs from one day to another, and so they are best cleaned regularly.
Take care of your skin from early years, it will show later!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm 18 old and my biggest prbm is darkspots and my face have lot of that and I want to remove that Mark's. Can you tell the best way to remove that.
I am suffering from pain in my left breast's right side. When I touch that affected area of pain only than then it's happen n clot also feel that side Suggest me something please that what to do?
I have one skin problem, my neck two side have black colour in last ten years. Any medicine or skin treatment you have?
My sister has bad body odour and heavy bad smell. she gets smell bath after 1 hour. is there any medicine for that please help her and please reply soon.
I have a problem please let me know I have fungal infection in the side of my thies so day goes on it starts to itch more and more what will be the solution for it? And I have used candid ointment for it please tell me.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"