Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi yadavYour feedback matters!
I have itching in private parts since 6 months and suffering frm irregular periods from 3 years and from past 6 months I have not bleed .i never had sex and may age is 22.
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
Sir if one woman's hcg level is less than 0.100. And her last menstrual was on28/12/2015. Whether she is pregnant or not.
My mom is 40 year old and she does house hold work. She feels weak. Please recommend her good diet to guard her health.
Hello sir/mam. I am 25th years old unmarried female. I am suffered from pcod and crvo (centre retinal vein occlusion. I was taking treatment for pcod like ocps and metformin 850 mg. Now I stop all this because my eye problem. I have floaters in my right eye. I do regular exercise and taking balanced diet. There is two major problem with me. First it typical for me to reduce weight without metformin, second is that I do yoga and I like it very much but ophthalmologist advice me not to do some yoga poses like wheel pose. Can you please tell me which yoga I should not do. Can I do suryanamskar. My weight is 72 kg and height 5'4.
Since morning I am having bleeding from vagina, my menstrual cycle got over 6 days back, I had take 2 contraceptive pills this month, please help me with what or what not to do to get rid off this?
Hi I am newly married and at this time we don't want baby. But we did without protection Now we r thinking to have I pill. Kindly suggest I pill is good option or not. Further note that from last three days we are on honeymoon then it's how much risky to take I pill Additionally note that my wife having thyroid issue. Kindly suggest what we do.
महिलाओं और पुरूषो में बांझपन या अनुवंसिक्ता
बांझपन या अनुवंसिक्ता क्या है?
एक वर्ष तक प्रयास करते रहने के बाद अगर गर्भधारण नहीं होता तो उसे बन्ध्यता या अनुर्वरता कहते हैं।
बांझपन, प्रजनन प्रणाली की एक बीमारी है जिसके कारण किसी महिला के गर्भधारण में विकृति आ जाती है। गर्भधारण एक जटिल प्रक्रिया है जो कई बातों पर निर्भर करती है- पुरुष द्वारा स्वस्थ शुक्राणु तथा महिला द्वारा स्वस्थ अंडों का उत्पादन,
अबाधित गर्भ नलिकाएं ताकि शुक्राणु बिना किसी रुकावट के अंडों तक पहुंच सके, मिलने के बाद अंडों को निषेचित करने की शुक्राणु की क्षमता, निषेचित अंडे की महिला के गर्भाशय में स्थापित होने की क्षमता तथा गर्भाशय की स्थिति।
अंत में गर्भ के पूरी अवधि तक जारी रखने के लिए गर्भाशय का स्वस्थ होना और भ्रूण के विकास के लिए महिला के हारमोन का अनुकूल होना जरूरी है। इनमें से किसी एक में विकृति आने का परिणाम बांझपन हो सकता है।
बांझपन क्यों होता है ?
पुरुषों में प्रजनन क्षमता में कमी का सबसे सामान्य कारण शुक्राणु का कम या नहीं होना है। कभी-कभी शुक्राणु का गड़बड़ होना या अंडों तक पहुंचने से पहले ही उसका मर जाना भी एक कारण होता है। महिलाओं में बांझपन का सबसे सामान्य कारण मासिक-चक्र में गड़बड़ी है। इसके अलावा गर्भ-नलिकाओं का बंद होना, गर्भाशय में विकृति या जननांग में गड़बड़ी के कारण भी अक्सर गर्भपात हो सकता है।
क्या अनुर्वरता केवल औरतों के कारण होती है?
नहीं, यह केवल औरत के कारण नहीं होती। केवल एक तिहाई सन्दर्भों में अनुर्वरता औरत के कारण होती है। दूसरे एक तिहाई में पुरूष के कारण होती है। शेष एक तिहाई में औरत और मर्द के मिले जुले कारणों से या अज्ञात कारणों से होती है।
पुरूषों में अनुर्वरता के क्या कारण होते हैं?
पुरूषों में अनुर्वरता के कारण हैं
(1) शुक्राणु बनने की समस्य - बहुत कम शुक्राणू या बिलकुल नहीं।
(2) अण्डे तक पहुंच कर उसे उर्वर बनाने में शुक्राणु की असमर्थता - शुक्राणु की असामान्य आकृति या बनावट उसे सही ढंग से आगे बढ़ पाने में रोकती है।
(3) कई बार पुरूषों में जन्मजात ऐसी समस्या होती है जो कि उनके शुक्राणुओं को प्रभावित करती है।
(4) अन्य सन्दर्भों में किसी बीमारी या चोट के परिणाम स्वरूप समस्या शुरू हो जाती है।
पुरूष में अनुर्वरता का खतरा किन चीज़ों से बढ़ जाता है?
पुरूष के सम्पूर्ण स्वास्थ्य एवं जीवन शैली का प्रभाव शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और गुणवत्ता पर प्रभाव पड़ता है। जिन चीज़ों से शुक्राणुओं की संख्या और गुणवत्ता घटती है उस में शामिल हैं।
- मदिरा एवं ड्रग्स
- वातावरण का विषैलापन जैसे कीटनाशक दवाएं
- सिगरेट पीना
- मम्पस का इतिहास
- विशिष्ट दवाँ।
- कैंसर के कारण रेडिएशन।
औरतों में अनुर्वरता के क्या कारण होते हैं?
औरतों में अनुर्वरता के कारण हैं -
(1) अण्डा देने में कठिनाई
(2) बन्द अण्डवाही ट्यूबें
(3) गर्भाशय की स्थिति की समस्या
(4) युटरीन फाइवरॉयड कहलाने वाले गर्भाशय के लम्पस।
किन चीज़ों से महिला में अनुर्वरकता का खतरा बढ़ जाता है?
बच्चें को जन्म देने में बहुत सी चीजें प्रभाव डाल सकती हैं। इनमें शामिल हैं -
(1) बढ़ती उम्र
(3) पोषण की कमी
(4) अधिक वजन या कम वजन
(7) यौन संक्रमिक रोग
(8) हॉरमोन्स में बदलाव लाने वाली स्वास्थ्य सम्बन्धी समस्याएं।
Married since 5 years, trying for child but not succeeded yet. What might be the reason? Can anyone please let me know.
Me and my husband had intercourse just few days later after my periods now I get abdominal pain on my left but I have not done a pregnancy test and just few more days left for my next periods.
My doctors will not do blood test on me only urine pregnancy tests and I tested Monday gone Like said and come back not pregnant with clear Blue but I should be pregnant as it said if had sex 2 days before ovulation then most definitely get pregnant as had it in most fertile Times so Do not no if was to early to test or not but he Did cum in me the Wednesday23rd and egg got released friday 25th so it should of hatched because the sperm stays Alive up to 3 days.
Will the follicle rupture every month? When I did follicular study, I had injection (HCG) to rupture it. Does that mean that I have issues in ovulating? Will it be because of any hormonal imbalance?
My wife is pregnant and I can't have sex with her as doctor said no sex for four months after that can we have sex.
The first 12 weeks of your pregnancy is a super important period when your pregnancy gets established and stabilized. There are so many little exciting and not so exciting changes happening in your body that it'll simply leave you amazed. If this is your first pregnancy and you are wondering what to expect, here is a quick view:
1. The big discovery: This is one of the most trying times in a woman's life when her mind is swinging, wondering if those periods just decided to postpone themselves or if there is an exciting reason behind the miss. This period is often spent wondering when exactly is the right time to do your first pregnancy test. The opinion on this varies a lot. Some women have been able to detect their pregnancy even before they missed their period. Others have got a false negative one week after missing their periods. The safest bet is to wait for around 8 days after your missed period and do a blood HCG test which gives a sure shot confirmation. And that moment when you find out and share with your spouse is something you'll treasure for life. There really is no feeling in the world that can match knowing that a small little life is taking shape inside you.
2. The good and not so good changes: Though the kicking doesn't begin until later and the belly doesn't show, there are enough changes in your body to wonder what the little one is up to.
a. Morning sickness: One of the unfriendly side effects of pregnancy generally kicks in early during the first trimester. Unfortunately, it doesn't just last in the morning but mostly throughout the day. Some smells also trigger the feeling of nausea. Having small meals and keeping a good scent handy may help.
b. Mood swings: You can go from the heights of euphoria to the depths of depression with the speed of a roller coaster. The spouse is often the one bearing the brunt of this side effect leaving them confused. It is best to keep them in the loop so that they can take it to their stride and comfort you when you need it the most.
c. Weight loss / gain: Though it is too early to pile on the pounds, your first trimester will see you gain a few pounds. In other cases, appetite loss and nausea may actually result in some weight loss. Keep your daily calorie intake in check during this period and concentrate on eating nutritious food with extra pregnancy sustaining supplements.
3. Your baby's growth: In your first trimester, your baby goes from a single cell to a peach sized bundle that sprouts arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers and toes. And that first heartbeat - you are bound to skip a heartbeat when you hear that. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
You know that, hiv / aids, it is the most commonly seen sexually transmitted disease observed in today's modern era.
Severity of it is increasing too.
There are new and new researches going on over it and trying to find out its permanat cure. But believe me, till today no cure cure has been found out.
There are upcoming new arvs (anti-retro viral) therapies, but those are just palliating the for a time being. Again the cycle goes on and then finally nothing comes out of it. Patient ends carrying this or due to it. Those arvs gives palliation to patient, like, chemotherapy gives palliation to cancer patients but ultimately only the life span is increased to 2 to 5 or 7 yrs. Not more than it.
But here I would like to say that there is its cure available in homoeopathic medicines, through which I have cured more than hundreds of patients and giving results such as hiv test negative. Though I haven't got 2-3 patients good result and I could not help them, but still patients are getting relief and getting good results.
And nothing more gives happiness to hiv patients, when they see their results negative with their eyes. So now there are chances for its cure which is considered as hopeless to be cured.
" hope for hopeless disease"-- one can say.
Here you have chance to get your test negative again.