Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pallavi Sugandi
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi SugandiYour feedback matters!
My weight is to high how should I loss it and my eyes also used to pain please tell me the solution to repare it.
Mere eyes ke niche gadhe hai jo kavi kam kavi jada lagte hai pls help me to cure this as soon as possible.
My left eye is red and swollen having little pain from last two days please tell me some remedy soon I also tried an eye drop but no relief.
Doctor, My left eye is red and watery for 2 days and has swallow up since last night. I am on a medication 1. Mostika (15 times a day) 2. Life ok (4 times a day) 3. ITR (4 times a day). But I am not getting any relief. Kindly help. I am not able to study for exams. I shall be highly obliged.
LASIK, Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis, aims at correcting the shape of the cornea, which is the transparent layer that lines the front of the eye. Through this procedure, the cornea is reshaped so that the retina receives a focused light.
When do you need this surgery?
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions, making spectacle use mandatory:
- Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
- Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
- Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Advantages of LASIK:
Biggest advantage of LASIK is that it helps people to get rid of glasses and contact lenses, which sometimes are cosmetically unacceptable and in some cases are visually disabling.
Best part of LASIK is that it is:
- Has a high success rate ( success rate is 96%)
- Quick (total duration of surgery is hardly 5 minutes) and virtually painless
- Adjustments can be made years later to alter the vision as per growing impairment in the future and advancing years
- Does not require bandages or stitches
Who can go for LASIK:
Any person 18 years or older who fulfils the following criteria can undergo Lasik surgery
- Stable refraction
- Dilated retinal examination should be normal
- Corneal thickness and topography should be in normal range
- Adequately wet eyes