Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pallavi Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi SinghYour feedback matters!
Suffering from IBS what to do Earlier I had taken rifagut 200 3 times a day as advised by the doctor this symptom happens again and again presently taking colospa retard and spasril tablet for IBS as advised by the doctor it's been two days I am taking this medicine but I am still suffering from the problem I am not consuming any fatty products or milk products as advised by the doctor What can be done to cure this permanently Please help I cannot go to work even due to such problem.
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing.
I'm suffering from the headache which will actually come suddenly without any tensions can anyone please suggest me relief from this situation.
I have a big pigment mark on my anterior abdominal wall on left side of umbilicus. What should I do?
7 reasons why papaya is so good for you
The gift of Mexicans to the world, papaya or papita is a native of central America. Christopher Columbus nicknamed it as 'fruit of the angel' owing to its heavenly taste and out of the world aroma.
Papaya is loaded with several nutrients such as vitamin a, e, c and folic acid which make it beneficial for our health. It is easily available in the market throughout the year. Here are some of the health benefits that the fruit has to offer:
1. Lowers cholesterol
Papaya is rich in vitamin c, which prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in arteries. Vitamin c is an excellent reducing agent, therefore, blocks the oxidation of cholesterol. The oxidation leads to cholesterol deposition in arteries. High cholesterol is linked to higher risks of heart attack. Eat a combination of papaya and oatmeal in the morning for a healthy breakfast.
2. Improves digestion
The fruit contains an enzyme called papain, which facilitates protein breakdown in the stomach allowing proper absorption of nutrients. Eating papaya after a meal will keep your tummy fit and fine as it prevents bloating and indigestion.
3. Helps in weight loss
To lose the extra kilos, the digestive system must function properly and this is where papaya proves to be beneficial. As stated above the digestive properties of the fruit makes it an excellent fat burner. You can have papaya smoothie for your breakfast. Just mix mashed papaya with milk and drink. Add some fruits to the shake to make it yummy.
4. Delays ageing
This attribute of papaya might have forced Columbus to name it as the fruit of the angel. Eating half a papaya daily delays the aging process. The antioxidant beta-carotene present in it plays the role of the anti-aging agent. To bring a glow on your skin you can use the papaya- honey mask. Mash half a papaya and mix it with 4 spoons of honey to make a paste. Now apply this on your face and neck and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Finally, rinse it with cold water.
5. Boosts immunity
Since it is rich in vitamin c, it is an excellent immunity booster. A medium sized papaya contains more than 100% of the daily requirement of vitamin c. So, it's a must have fruit for those suffering from fever or flu.
6. Improves vision
Papaya being rich in carotenoids, the fruit is excellent eye insurance. Carotenoids, help against age-related eye disease such as macular degeneration- a condition that causes blindness. Try to eat at least 3 or more servings of papaya to reap maximum benefits.
7. Fights cancer
Red-fleshed papayas contain a high dose of lycopene, an antioxidant that reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease. One cup of it contains over 2500 micrograms of lycopene. So, have a cup of red fleshed papayas every day to fight cancer.