Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pakhee AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My wife age 28 our first baby was born 4/08/14 by operation present time my wife stomach was not in shape she look like fat lady she always do exercise daily but it still in that position not any improvements. So give us guideline or any medicines please help sir or mam.
Hello doctor ,i'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy , I had mifepristone 200 mg 2 pills on 18th and misoprostol 200 mp 2pills on 20th orally and 2pills vaginal and I puked after 15 mins if misoprostol ,i had heavy cramps and nauseous feeling ,bt very lil bleeding and I bleed and stop and bleed again and now its 22nd can I start the process again or should I go for d and c . Pls guide me properly and pls tell me if there are any complications now.
Last time mje 22feb ko periods aye the ar ab 24 march ho gye hai periods nhi aa rhe kya karu docter.
My wife is pregnant from 2 months, I want to know that by what duration I should avoid sex with her.
My normal periods started to 24-26 of every month. I want to know that I have done sex regularly with my husband last 7 days. Can you tell me that how much changes to be a mother?
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.
I want to ask is condom is safe for avoid pregnancy when ee inter course wife and husband mean not bad effect on wife health for next pregnancy.
You can do a number of things to keep your kidneys functioning properly and keep them as healthy as possible at every stage of life :
1.Hydrate, but don’t overdo it:
It’s always a good idea to drink enough water, drinking more than the typical four to six glasses a day probably won’t help your kidneys do their job any better.
Eat healthy foods. Your kidneys can tolerate a wide range of dietary habits, kidney problems arise out of other medical conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes. Because of this, he suggests you follow healthy, moderate eating habits to control weight and blood pressure. Preventing diabetes and high blood pressure will help keep kidneys in good condition.
2. Exercise regularly:
If you’re healthy, getting your exercise is a good idea because, like healthy eating habits, regular physical activity can stave off weight gain and high blood pressure. But do be mindful of how much exercise you do, especially if you’re not conditioned.“Overexerting yourself when you’re not fit and healthy can put a strain on your kidneys, especially if you exercise so much that you cause excessive breakdown of muscle
3.Use caution with supplements and herbal remedies:
Excessive amounts of certain vitamin supplements and some herbal extracts may be harmful to your kidneys. Talk to your doctor about any vitamins and herbs you plan to take.
Smoking can damage blood vessels, which decreases the flow of blood in the kidneys. When the kidneys don’t have adequate blood flow, they can’t function at optimal levels. Smoking also increases the risk of high blood pressure as well as the risk of kidney cancer.
6.Don’t overdo it when taking over-the-counter medications:
“Common non-prescription pills like ibuprofen and naproxen (NSAID’s) can cause kidney damage if taken too regularly over a prolonged period,” If you have healthy kidneys and use these medicines for occasional pain, they probably don’t pose a risk.If you take them for chronic pain or arthritis, you should talk to your doctor about monitoring your kidney function or finding alternative ways to control your pain.
7.If you’re at risk, get regular kidney function screening. “If you have either diabetes or high blood pressure, your physician should screen for kidney dysfunction as part of routine care for those conditions,”
I am 27 years old female. Having fertility treatment 3 sitrodin injection last month. Although my period is regular bt this month period not come after 8 days n pregnancy test shows negative. What to do. Pls suggest me.
I have a hair growth on my upper lips chin hands and legs but I have a regular periods. Is this pcos? I hav this hair from birth. I don't want to have this much of hair what should I do?
As a kid grows older, the calcium content in the bones increases. It reaches a peak in early adult age, around 25-28 years and then there is a gradual reduction of calcium from the bones at a slow pace during the rest of the life. The loss of calcium from bones accelerates after menopause in ladies. That means their bones loose calcium at a much faster rate and become weaker and weaker, leading to porous bones. That is called Osteoporosis. Weak bones fracture easily and affect the lifestyle in old age.
So, it is clear that the lower the peak bone mass one attains, the higher are the chances of developing osteoporosis and fractures in old age. That is why it is important to try and reach a higher peak bone mass during growing years of your life.
That can be achieved by calcium and vitamin D rich diet, adequate exposure to sunlight and regular exercises. Ladies after their menopause should check their bone density by DEXA scan atleast once in two years. Discuss with your doctor the risks of developing osteoporosis and fractures, and prevention tips.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine, which originated in India. Liver cirrhosis is one of the many irreversible diseases which Ayurveda can treat completely. There are a number of Ayurvedic remedies which can stop the disease from progressing to its irreversible stage. Here are some of the most common Ayurvedic medicines which have been proven to slow down the progression of liver cirrhosis:
- Bhringraj: According to Ayurvedic doctors, Bhringraj is one of the best natural cures to liver cirrhosis. A teaspoon of bhringaraj juice mixed with honey is considered the best way to administer this herbal remedy.
- Katuki: Katuki is a better choice when the liver cirrhosis has occurred to someone elderly. Usually, the root of the herb is used in its powdered form. According to Ayurveda, Katuki should be taken three times a day with the powder dissolved in honey. Katuki makes the liver a lot better by making it reactivate the tissue and produce bile. Reducing constipation is another benefit which this provides.
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is a compound of Katuki and copper. It is worth note that copper is also very useful in treating liver cirrhosis. The best way to administer this treatment is to give it in tablet form three times a day. The usual strength of the tablet should be 250 mg. The dose is often increased to four tablets a day if the condition is more serious than the doctors had thought it to be.
- Papaya seeds: Papaya seeds are another excellent Ayurvedic remedy for liver cirrhosis and especially alcoholic liver cirrhosis. They are also easy to be consumed as they can be taken either raw or in the form of a juice. One tablespoon of the juice of papaya seeds along with ten drops of fresh lime juice can really help improve your condition in just a month.
Finally, it should also be kept in mind that Ayurveda has a whole host of other medicines which can treat liver cirrhosis and these include triphala, trivala, vasaka and kakamachi.