Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pahi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My wife is 20 years old when she is having periods she is facing severe stomach pain for 5 days but her bleeding is for only 1 day she is facing this every month does this have any effect on get her pregnancy? I tested her hemoglobin levels she is having 10 points can you please tell me why she is facing this problem how to get her out from this problem, give me suggestion or description for her problem and tell me how to improve her blood levels.
I'm 27 year old man and going to get marriage soon, my concern is while master bating my ejuculation happen very early, I never has sex with any women so I don't how it's going to affect my sex life on very first day, so can you please advice me to how to over come from this problem?
I am 27 years old and my husband is 32. We have been trying to conceive since three months without any success. We are unable to have deep penetration in any position. I am pushing the semen deep into the vagina. Only about an inch goes in. We have taken all tests and both of us are healthy. He does not smoke or drink too. Can I conceive without deep penetration?
My friend had a hysterectomy around 7 yrs ago and also had one of her ovaries removed due to fibroids. Her doctor has recommended her to remove the second ovary too due to a 7cm endometrial cyst which causes her extreme pain when she ovulates. Will her sex drive go completely after the surgery? Will she be able to have an orgasm without intercourse? I know intercourse gets painful cause the tissues dry up and thicken. And does the sex drive go also because of the fear of pain or just the hormones being absent?
Hi, I had a cyst in ovary for which I take medicine for 6 month and it get resolved checked by ultrasound. NOw after stopping med last month I get periods after 32 days fro 3 days bt during current month I get it in 26 days and only from 1.5 day. Could you please tell me the problem why this happens?
I am having thyroid problem after marriage[before 2years]. My tsh is varying. Many times it was less than 0.5. And two times without any medicines it goes to >100. So now I am using thyronorm 50mcg. After using this tab for one month now it is 7.9. Does it varies like this. I am also having pcos. No children yet. Should I go to gynae or endocrinologist doctor. Please suggest.
Hi, I am 25 years old guy, I have a relation for 3.5 years with my girl who is aged 20. This month for the first time we had a protected intercourse on 4 of nov, everything was normal as I dint ejaculate inside, and even I had sex for barely 3 min. Today date is 28th Nov, Mostly her periods come on 18th of every month, she is delaying her periods by 10 days, we both are worried, can you help can this be chance of pregnancy? Or something different ?Please your urgent help? Any pills you can suggest or any help. Thanks.
In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is a fertilization technique through which the sperm and an egg are fused in a laboratory. The embryo is grown in a lab for a span of 4-5 days and then transferred to a woman’s uterus. This process is extremely effective and increases the chances of fertilization. There is a four-step process of IVF as discussed below:
- Ovulation induction: The first process involves the inspection of the ovary and subsequent release of the eggs. Among other observations, the doctor observes whether the ovaries are functioning well, hormones are present in adequate quantities and blood pressure is normal. If there is a shortage of ovary, women are advised to consume fertility medicine for a while. More the number of ovaries produced, better are the chances of successful embryo formation. In case egg formation causes a bother, one can talk to their doctor regarding donor eggs being used for the process.
- Retrieval of the egg: During this process, a doctor might suggest pain medication in order to negate any discomfort that a woman might face. A thin needle is then passed through the vaginal wall. Along with vaginal ultrasound and gentle suction, fluid from the follicles is taken out. The egg is separated from the follicular fluid and is placed in the culture dish that contains nutrient media. The dish is then placed in the incubator for further processing.
- Fertilization: The next process is to ensure that the egg fertilizes properly. In order to do this, a healthy sperm cell is obtained from the partner or a wishful donor. After a careful inspection, the most active sperm cell is combined with the egg and placed in a chamber. The sperm and the egg are taken to a common place and the two are mixed in the incubator. A healthy embryo thus develops.
- Embryo transfer: The final process involves the transfer of the embryo. This is the most complicated step in this procedure. A little glitch can jeopardize the whole procedure and threat the success rate. Out of all the embryos, the healthy one is selected. Inside the vagina, a speculum is then placed and the healthiest embryo is transferred into the uterus. This is a strenuous process and complete bed rest for more than a day is advised by doctors.
- Pregnancy: Post the IVF process, a woman might take a couple of weeks to get pregnant. If the procedure becomes successful, your pregnancy test will come as positive. Many, though, return a negative test result. This only signifies that the procedure has failed. On an average, it takes 2 attempts for IVF to become successful. This is not a high-risk procedure and the same can be taken as many times as you want.
I used condom once just to try it then after that itching and red spots comes at that place now they are growing what to do?
Hi, My HSG report says that, Both the tubes are seen, shows poor peritoneal spill. What dose it mean?
I had posted a question two days back and this is in continuation History is LMP 9th April, usual cycle 26 days, last and only sex this moth 22 April with condom but as I felt condom leaked took I pill ECP on 23 (in 26 or 27 hrs after the episode), HPT negative and I got Beta HCG yesterday and the level is less than one But I have not started my menses even today, please guide can I be pregnant.
Hi madam. Mine is a gynec issue. I am 27 years old and my hubby is 31 years old. We are planning for children from past 1year. I have regular periods (30 days cycle), no thyroid and my health reports are good. My hus health condition and sperm count is well. Please let me know where the issue is. thanks madam.
Hi Dr's my sister is suffering from stomach pain she is also operation uterus discharge she suffer from lots of stomach pain she had 1 son only she got married 10 years so she is suffering from this problem since 4 years so please help
Hi doctor my sister pregnant 4 month of pregnancy swellings leg face hand She present first tym 12 years plzz help?
She has bulky uterus (usg) and irregular period with huge clots and weakness and vomit also can I get some help primary diagnosis asap?
My friend asked me a question he done unsafe sex with her gf after completion of period time then she is saying some fluid is releasing from vagina is that is the symptoms for pregnancy?
This medicinal herb can pretend like any other fresh salad, and it will keep free radicals away from the cells of your body.
Scientists claim that its daily consumption prevents the appearance of tumors, and it helps the work of enzymes that clean and regenerate the liver and is a natural diuretic.
Water and lemon
Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, and is known for being helps to burn fat and detoxify.
A glass of water with lemon every morning to help regulate digestion, refresh and refine your body.
Dark leafy greens
Vegetables dark, green leaves increases the level of chlorophyll in the digestive tract, which helps the body to get rid of toxins of the environment.
Fruits contain vitamins, antioxidants and fiber, and recommended its consumption as much as possible. Apples, pears, oranges – no matter whatever you are eating, it is only to be fresh.
Cabbage is known for its qualities of “cleansing” of the liver. You can eat it as a salad or as a veg.
Numerous studies have shown that artichokes are very good for the liver and bile bag.
They also contain high levels of cynarin that prevents indigestion of food and stimulates healthy digestion.
If you have a problem with the gall purse, be sure to eat beetroot.
Its fibers are helping production of antioxidant enzymes in the liver that help the gallbladder and liver to eliminate toxic substances in the body.
Garlic is a good friend of your liver, because it helps to get rid of free radicals that are produced in the body.
Additionally, garlic is known for its healing properties in a number of diseases.
Green tea contains high levels of catechins, which speed up liver activity and increases the production of enzymes for detoxification.
It is recommended that at least two cups a day.
Whole grains should always be your choice! As well as containing high levels of nutrients and antioxidants, they are rich in fiber and that will help to regulate digestion.
So, instead of white bread, always opt for one whole grain.