Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pahi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Am pregnant doctor said there is no heart beat of the baby from 1 week .she told me to took a medicine for cleaning .can I do not eat medicine there is any problem to me.
My gf and I had a sex and now she is not having her periods her last late was 21 june she has tested with prega news 2 times it is negative what should she do to get periods what medicine should she take please help us.
Sir i had sex with ma gf.Nw we r scared abt pregnancy.To avoid pregnancy after sex what we can do.Please reply as soon as possible ?
Its been 3 days now my vagina is itching alot and whenever I uses the washroom its burning as well could you please suggest me some medicine.
Post my 1st baby birth I gained so much weight she is 1 year old so now what will better for loose weight?
Hi, I am 24 years female unmarried I am suffering from irregular periods ,my period never come on time at age 11 my first period started and from that time only my periods was for one month after consulting doctor and taking medicine my periods started coming on time and for 6 to 7 days but that was very much pain full and for that doctor use to give me "position" medicine and I was taking that only then from 2011 my periods problem again started now the problem was that my period was not coming on time I miss my period for every 2 to 3 month gap for that I again consulted to doctor she told me to go for ultrasound and the report as usual always comes normal, many time doctor prescribed me for ultrasound and in that the reports are normal after that she used to give me" regestrone "medicine after taking that my period come on time but again this missing period problem started for that many times I have been taking that regestrone medicine in result I put on lots of weight and then I stopped all that medicine now I am taking ayurveda medicine from 1 year till now I am taking ayurveda medicine but my period problem is not been solved I am still taking ayurvedic medicine and period is not coming for 2to 3 month, I am very much tensed ,doctors are telling that I will might get problem in conceiving. What to do so that my period come on time without taking any medicine.
My wife is pregnant. And she is being very much nervous because of vommiting and pain in stomach. 5 months are completed of her pregnancy. Please advice, what to do?
I had gestation diabetes during pregnancy. Can I use lactonic granules to increase breast milk supply?
This month my menstrual flow was less what does it means, was it normal to have scanty in flow or any problem?
How to get periods immediately as it is delayed 5 days from previous date? Earlier it was normal but this time it is delayed 5-6days. Is it normal or not?
I am planning for baby. Can you suggest the best time to have sex to get pregnant. When I am doing sex frequently the sperm comes out within 5 seconds from my wife's vagina when I stop doing. So what's the problem.
A bad smell comes from my vagina. I get to know this cause my underpants also stink. What to do to get rid of this bad smell.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.