Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Near Command Hosp. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padma Srivastava
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padma SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
She had a skip of 1 month in her periods (i.e had not periods in september bt had in december) and got periods in this month bt she is having very much pain in her back. Would you please tell me is there anything to worry and wht is this happening and how can one get rid of it and llz tell me do amd do needs during periods.
My dad is 70 years and for about 2 weeks now he's finding it difficult to pass out urine and even if it comes out is very small and also whenever he try to urinate, blood comes out of the anus just like that. Please what could be wrong.
I got aborted in fifth month recently two months back, now wen can I plan for my second baby Please guide me.
I had a sex and got the period on the next day itself. After 28 days I am seeing only 2 drops of blood to my panty .whether it is a period or spotting (that happens in the first stage of pregnancy ).I could you explain me in detail.
Main 36 years women hun. Mari shadi ko 7 years ho chuke hain. Mari first delivery 2010 main hui thi. Us waqt mara baby premature hua tha, becoz white pani jyda jane laga tha. Uske baad bhi mujhe white pani ki problem rehti ha. Medicine k baad bhi aaram nahi aata. Ab hum dusra baby plan karna chate ha to kya wo baby thik se ho jayega ya usmain bhi koi dikat aa sakti ha. Please suggest. Kya karein? 1st baby premature 7 month ka or normal delivery ha.
Greetings sir/madam. My wife's last period date was Dec. 25. 2016. Her period days long for 4-5 days. She was pregnant now, I want to know approximate or exact date of delivery as many doctors giving different date and many pregnancy application shows different dates. And one thing I want to know as the gender of baby makes the date of delivery different date normally.
What if we had unprotected sex and not used condom does it leads to any desease or something else would you please explain me?
Starting your day with carbs can sound really strange but the fact is that your body is like an engine which requires fuel to function properly. Carbohydrates are a healthy addition to your diet. You have a gap of about 8 to 9 hours between the last meal of the day and the next morning’s breakfast, which is why your morning it is important that your breakfast should contain an adequate amount of carbs for the body to remain active all through the day.
There are various other benefits of eating a carb-rich diet in the morning, read on to know more:
- Improves exercise regimen: Needless to say, exercise is good for maintaining the overall fitness of the body along with reducing fat and building muscles. And for exercising also, you need a considerable amount of energy to be spent. Now, the best source for this is carbohydrates. For those who work out in the morning, a good dose of carbs can improve the quality of work out, as it provides essential fuel to the body that enables you to push on far longer as compared to a carb-free diet.
- Prevents weight gain: Eating carbs in the morning is far better than loading your dinner with carbs. Your activity throughout the day ensures that carbs are consumed, and only the excessive amount is stored. However, eating a carb-loaded meal will lead to storage of fat. Therefore, it is advised to eat carbs earlier in the day than later.
- Bodybuilding: If you are into bodybuilding, then your instructor may have advised you to get enough carbohydrates as they would help in achieving a lean, muscular physique. Including carbs in your diet also helps regulate metabolism and building muscles along with increased workout.
- Healthy heart: Research shows that increasing your soluble-fiber intake (a type of fiber found in carb-rich foods) by 5 to 10 grams a day could result in a 5 percent drop in “bad” LDL cholesterol. Similarly, people who eat more whole grains (think bulgur, brown rice, quinoa) also likely to have higher 'good' HDL cholesterol and lower 'bad' LDL cholesterol.
So, what should you eat?
- Sprouts and 1 chapati
- Oats and besan chilla
- Nachni chilla / porridge
- Sweet potato boiled
- Bajra or pearl millet
- 1 Stuffed vegetable paratha and curd
- Idli and sambar
The above foods not just give your body the required carbs, but also small amounts of protein and fats, which makes it completely wholesome. So get into a habit of eating carb-rich breakfast and you will see the improvement in your energy levels! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!