Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmaYour feedback matters!
Few weeks back I had swelling in my body especially legs, the doctor had advised me to take some tests including ultrasound of kidney which according to the doctor was normal. These things came out to be abnormal ESR westergen 54 Mchc 31.4 Serum cholesterol 258 Serum triglycerides 204 Vldl 40.8 Total/hdl cholesterol ratio 5.43 Ldl/hdl cholesterol ratio 3.57 Serum uric acid 7.3 The reports had been shown to the doctor and some medicines were prescribed. 1. Telma 20 2. atorvastatin Calcium tablets 3. Lacix 4. Calcium carbonate tablets I sometimes see some swelling in my legs for unknown reason, also I had stopped taking medicine since the last 2 days just to check and the swelling returned in my feet today. Why is this happening? After seeing the swelling I have started taking medicines. What are the things that I can do from my side to stay healthy? Frankly speaking the swelling scares me a bit. I also have high BP for which I believe the doctor has prescribed the medicine. I also had minimal change disease (nephrotic syndrome) 8 years back due to this I get scared whenever I see some swelling in my feet. please provide some solution to my problem. Also should I stop eating chicken? I have already switched to low fat dairy products.
I am 17 years old girl. Yesterday I had physical relation with my lover. My lover didn't use any condom and he ejaculate inside my vagina. What should I do to avoid pregnancy?
Mere Ghar pe puja h aur mera period ka date 10th ko h.lekin period 1 se10ke beech kvi v ho sakta h.koi medicine de jisse pehle hi period aa jaye. Pls.
Its going to be 2 months on this 28th. My period not came yet. I'm 23 yrs old married lady. I'm not pregnant. What is the reason of delay my period. What to do. Please suggest.
Dear sir which supplements are necessary for brain development and and activeness for baby during pregnancy starts?
I am 19 years old and I had a problem of pcos nd my skin is getting darker day by day with acne and im also having much hairloss can suggest me how to get rid of dark skin and acne.
Menopause is the medical term for the
end of a woman’s menstrual periods. It
is a natural part of aging, and occurs
when the ovaries stop making
hormones called estrogens. This causes
estrogen levels to drop, and leads to
the end of monthly menstual periods.
This usually happens between the ages
of 45 and 60, but it can happen earlier.
Menopause can also occur when the
ovaries are surgically removed or stop
functioning for any other reason.
Low estrogen levels are linked to some
uncomfortable symptoms in many
women. The most common and easy to
recognize symptom is hot flashes ÷
sudden intense waves of heat and
sweating. Some women find that these
hot flashes disrupt their sleep, and
others report mood changes. Other
symptoms may include irregular
periods, vaginal or urinary tract
infections, urinary incontinence
(leakage of urine or inability to control
urine flow), and inflammation of the
vagina. Because of the changes in the
urinary tract and vagina, some women
may have discomfort or pain during
sexual intercourse. Many women also
notice changes in their skin, digestive
tract, and hair during menopause.
The signs and symptoms of menopause
start appearing atleast one year before
your final period. These include:
Increased abdominal fat
Loss of breast fullness
homeopathic remedies may useful like
#Lachesis [Lach] ,cimcifug ,
My girlfriend and I have done unprotected sex as my condom broke while intercourse She has taken I pill water 5 hr of sex. The question is that Is she got pregnant or not Because there is no signs after taking I pill.
I am not having periods from last 3 months I consulted a doctor she suggested me to take 10g meprate twice a day for 5 days and also she gave evecare for the irregularities of periods for 1 month I followed d suggestion nd It has been 2 days since I completed the meprate dose nd I am continuing the evecare bt my periods are not coming yet. I will wait for 5 more days but still if I dont get periods den what should I do? And I already done thyroid test and pregnancy test. Nd they also normal. Please tell me what should I do now.
7 important things to note before you let the woman stay on top
If you really want to make sex a pleasurable experience for your woman as much as it is for you, it is important to let her be the boss once in a while. But, before you do so, here are 7 things to know
Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:
It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.
It imitates the way most guys masturbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.
It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.
It's great during pregnancy because it doesn't put any pressure on the belly.
It can cause injuries like penile fractures are care is not taken.
It doesn't allow for much clitoral stimulation
It may lead to faster loss of erection because the penis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.
Now my wife is going to delivery. After delivery how much time we should not have physical relationship.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.