Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PadmaYour feedback matters!
Sir, One of my friend got pregnancy actually she is hiv positive, is there any effect on kids? please tell me solution sir.
Hello sir. I am aged 21 and last week I had sex but I dint sex. I just had kiss and blow job with my classmate. But she has boy friend and she has had sex with him. And I put her in ass not too deeply but lightly tht too just 3 to 4 mins. Is any hazardous for both of us. Plzzz inform sir.
I am pregnant 2 time. And my first baby is 6 years old. My delivery is cesarean there is chance to normal delivery.
Breast me glands ho hata hai ar uska operation karwane k kuch saal baad phir agar glands ho jata hai to kya karna chahiye agar aise hi usko chod diya jaye to koi problem to nhi hoga.
My wife is pregnant and have thalassemia we have weekly iron sucrose drips for it doctor said to have egg for protien but we don't eat non veg so what can we do.
I'm in 3rd trimester of pregnancy and it's my first pregnancy. My belly is hard so I don't feel baby movements so frequently is it normal? I had urine infection but it's okay now . So can you help me what things I should do to get my belly soft. I have little bit itching in urine so how I get relief from it?
Homeopathic medicine is the field of science that involves the production of medicine using natural herbs and other substances. In this, the extracts are obtained from different sources and mixed together in right dosages. These dosages are prescribed by homeopathic doctors since they are able to understand how each extract serves a different purpose, and that they would be effective in their action only if they are combined in the correct proportion. An increase or decrease in the level used can render a homeopathic medicine ineffective or make it harmful for the body. Along with the medicines, doctors also usually suggest some dietary precautions that need to be followed. And here is a list of some food items that the doctors advise their patients to stop taking while undergoing homeopathic treatment.
Food items to avoid
It is said that each food item has a power and effectiveness level of its own and needs to be taken in certain quantities so that you can enjoy its full benefits. This is also one of the major reasons why people who are taking homeopathic medicines are advised to avoid a few food items that might be a regular part of their diet, in order to make sure that that particular food does not interfere with the action of the medicines. This is true in cases where, some foods with strong odour or taste can hinder the medicine's action by overpowering its effectiveness.
So here is what you should avoid:
- Drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco and smoking must not be continued when you are taking homeopathic medicines.
- Most doctors advise the patients not to take coffee, garlic and mint leaves, since these have strong odours and tastes. But coffee at times may not be restricted, since in few medicines, coffee beans are used for grinding the crude extract.
- Non vegetarian foods might have to be avoided during the time period of medication if so advised.
- Sour foods like sour fruits or sour curd must be avoided in case you are taking medicines for skin disorders.
- Spicy and oily foods and other foods that give out a pungent smell must be avoided if medicines are being taken for gastric problems.
- Artificially treated foods and foods made with preservatives need to be avoided, if the person has to take the medicines for kidney problems like kidney stones and renal failure.
- Patients who are taking medicine for diabetes must avoid drinking aerated drinks.
Generally, people are told to take their meals at the right time and no irregularity must set in when it comes to this.
I am 20 year old girl unmarried suffering from pcod. It causes severe stomach ache and increase in weight too. How to over come pcod?
I am having PCOS and my gynae suggested me to have ginette 35 tablets. But from later I am suffering from so much anger and I m shouting on everyone and I am feeling depressed, crying all the day and sleeping like 13-14 hrs a day and I ma suffering from fever also. Is these effects bcoz of ginette 35 or fever or some other thing? Please help me becoz I am loosing relations bcoz of my anger.
I have been suffering from throat infection and cold from past 3 weeks. I took taximo 200, azax 250 and clavam 625 for 2 days. It got better. Now from past 4 days I have been coughing like crazy. Throat pain, cold, continuous cough at times feel like vomiting, 102.4 fever. I consulted a general physician he gave me the following medicine and asked me to take it twice a day: Bolus -D Solvin Dolo 650 Clavam 625 Ambrolite D syrup I have taken 5 dose of the above medicine. Keeping black pepper in my mouth throughout the day and night, applied warm ghee on my neck, had mulethi pan, had salted warm Water. Nothing is helping. I feel that If this cough is not going to stop them I will die. I am on my first day of periods. My stomach muscles are paining like hell because of coughing. Please suggest a quick remedy.
Sir, mera question hai. Pregnancy hone ke bad kitne mahine tak husband-wife physical relation bna skte hai? Or kya kya precautions rkhni chaiye? Pls give me some advise.
I am 33 yrs old women. I have enderometis cysts in both ovaries. Fibroid in uterus. I have painful periods and heavy bleeding. Advice.
Is it safe to travel in pregnancy during 4th month in a train? Actually we are living in Delhi and wishes to visit our native place at Andhra Pradesh which is above 2000km journey and 34 to 36 hrs journey. Last menstrual period was 28.01. 2016.
Pregnancy and childbirth are matters of great importance in a woman’s life. A woman needs to be taken care of and made the centre of attention during this phase. The set of rules that are prescribed in Ayurveda are very important for pregnant women. They give you detailed information about the Vichara (thought process), Vihara (lifestyle) and Ahara (diet) which are recommended to be followed at various stages during the pregnancy period. The general guidelines that are recommended to be followed during pregnancy are:
- Maintain a healthy, mild, easy to digest diet
- Keep your food timings regular
- Keep your mental health constant and keep yourself happy
- Avoid foods that are spicy or contain too much oil
- Do not engage in sexual intercourse, intense work out regimen during pregnancy
- Try to avoid negative feelings and general feelings of discontent
- Do not cover your abdomen with heavy blankets
- While wearing your clothes, do not tie tight knots over your abdomen
- Do not change sides during your sleep without getting up
- Avoid sleeping on your back and sleep on your sides
In Ayurveda, the guidelines to a healthy pregnancy are given in accordance to months.
- First month: A mixture of natural supplements such as khajoor, draksha, vijari and manooka are taken with milk. This mixture is consumed through most of the time. In the first twelve days of pregnancy, drink a mixture of ‘Salaparni’ herb with milk. This mixture should be made in a vessel of precious metal (silver or gold). Also, avoid getting massages during this time and delay that until your fifth month.
- Second month: The mixture of the natural supplements with milk is continued.
- Thrid month: Drink the above supplements with milk, honey and ghee.
- Fourth month: The same mixture is consumed with milk and honey,but the ghee should be replaced with butter.
- Fifth month: The supplements are continued and along with it, gentle oil massage is started. Take bath with lukewarm water every day and continue this regimen until delivery.
- Sixth month: The fifth month regime is continued
- Seveth month: An itchy and burning sensation on the breast and stomach may be felt during this time as the foetus grows in size. It is recommended to eat in small quantities, have sweet things with ghee or oil to make it easy to digest. Salt intake should be kept at a minimum. Avoid drinking water right after a meal.
- Eighth month: Rice is made into a paste and is consumed with milk and ghee.
- Ninth month: The eighth month diet should be followed along with oil massages. Massage oil on your belly and genital areas. Hygiene should be maintained to avoid infections. Lubricate your vagina with a cotton ball dipped in oil to provide a smooth passage when the baby is born. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
लेकिन जाने की खबर तो 9 सेकेंड पहले भी पता नहीं चलती ।।।
इसलिए मस्त और व्यस्त रहो.