Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P. ShrivastavYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am a diabetes patient. And my sugar level both fasting and random is around 200. But I don't have any symptoms like passing urine at night time multiple times, didn't get hungry every time, tiredness. even though I have tested my all. My H1bac is around 8. Remaining all good. Please suggest me if any need to take treatment?
She had pancreases since 2014. Now she is fine but she don't Take much. Can you suggest best food for my sister?
Sir I there is problem of pale urine when I urinate all time since 2-3 months when I drink lots of water only that time it becomes white but all time yellow also when I do push ups or any exercise or hard masturbation then I feel pain near left right of genital area whats the cause and remedy please help me.
Hello sir my father scrotum size is increasing abnormally it is normal in morning and after walking it is increase guide me what to do. Is it is disease and any cure to it.
I have noticed that my sperm count has dropped suddenly. The amount of sperm has reduced while I ejaculate during masturbating. It's only a drop or two. I am very concerned about it. And I am not enjoying the climax these days while masturbating.
I'm having acidity problem from 1 year. Whenever I take aciloc 150 ,that day I don't face any problem but rest of the time it is really burning. What should I take?
Pichhale ek mahine se mere dono ediyon (ankle) me darad ho raha hai. Darad (pain) dur karane k upay batane ka kya karen.
In my body, uric acid is 7.02 mg/lb .how can decrease it and stop making for future .plz help me .I am very tension.
I am 23 years old men. I tried sex for 5 times and I was unable to do that due to erection of penis. I think I have dysfunction dysfunction disease. Pls suggest me treatment for ED. I have habits of smoking, drinking and also m addicted to porn and masturbation. Which habit is more dangerous. Also pls suggest some natural methods to became healthy. And what are the reasons behind it. Pls help.
Hi I am suffering from nose closed on daily basis. After using nasal drops it's open but this has repeatedly on day or two days.
Hi I am 52 years old, I suffering acute mi last 15 years. Ist time in 2001 I got by vascular block & got rescue after ptca/stant to cad doe at heart reserch centre, hyderabad, nampalli, again same thing repeated after 6 months again sae ptca/stant to cad done at preambore, chennai. Doctor advised to continue medice. But last three years I have not taken any medicine. Simply I hane taken drinks before dinner byweely. Now feeled ok. Weather I am right or wrong
I am asthma patient, can it be remove from its root & what you will suggest me to get rid from asthma disease?
Good morning sir meri mata ji ko 5 years se depression h abi unki davai FLUCITA AND TRILINE PLUS H chal raha h but unko head me back side me dard bana rahta h Dr. Sahab do teen baar dava b change kiy h but thik nhi h please apki salah ki jarurt h .mai aapki salah ka intajaar kar raha hu.
Ladkiyon ki urine pine se kya problem hota hai. Yeh sach hai urine ko pi ke kuch ladka sex ki mast karte hain. Dear sexologist . Main aisa ek ayurvedic book mein padha bhi hun. Aap mera doubt clear karen please.
Good morning doctors. Last few days I can't sleep properly. Sleep feeling came. But while sleep can't able to sleep. I just close eyes and lying in bed and rolling. I am use sleep well pillow and mattresses. For me no alcohol habits and no tension and no smoking habits. No high sexual feelings. I am bachelor. Own cooking food only. No weight loss problem. I am stay in hyderabad, here climate is cooling. Please answer me what to do?
Sweating during warm weather is very common, but if a person wakes up from bed soaked in sweat, it is not a pleasant feeling. It does not allow for a sound sleep, and may not always be related to warm weather.
There is no serious underlying medical issue, but it is always advisable to consult a doctor to get this corrected. The following are some common reasons that could lead to night sweats.
- Menopause: The hot flashes that are so popularly associated with menopause is one of the main reasons for night sweats. The presenting factors (woman, age, and other symptoms) should help arrive at this diagnosis. Hormonal levels can be checked to confirm if required. Even puberty and pregnancy can cause night sweats, due to hormonal level alterations.
- Infections: Most infections present with fever and night sweats are very common. Tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, influenza and even HIV can cause night sweats and hamper a person’s sleep. Most infections cause an increase in temperature, which is worse at night.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: The walls of the windpipe get narrowed, and the person might have short periods where the breathing just stops. These people are three times more likely to develop night sweats.
- Hypoglycemia: One of the most common symptoms of low blood sugar is night sweat. When the sugar drop happens during the time the person is sleeping, it is very common for the person to wake up soaked in sweat.
- Cancer: For some cancers, night sweats are one of the first warning signs. These cancers include lymphoma, and presence of symptoms like unexplained weight loss, fatigue, etc. should be addressed to rule out the possibility of cancer.
- Side effect of medications: Antidepressants, psychiatric drugs, anti-pyretic drugs, anti-virals, steroids, anti-diabetic medications, hormones, etc. can lead to night sweats. Suspected cases of night sweats should have their medications reviewed to see if any drug is causing the night sweats.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: GERD, as it is popularly known, can cause night sweats in addition to heartburn. They would also have other symptoms of indigestion, which will help in identifying the problem.
- Neurologic disorders: Stroke, neuropathy and anxiety disorders can cause night sweats and would require psychotherapy in addition to medications.
- Idiopathic: And despite all these possible reasons, if there is no identifiable reason, it is known as idiopathic hyperhidrosis (increased sweating). The person produces too much sweat without any known underlying cause and can even wake up at night soaked in sweat.
Management: Identifying the underlying cause is the first step in treatment. It may require hormonal corrections, changing or withdrawing the causative medications, treating associated conditions, etc., as the case may be.