Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
My Friend is healthy and never had sex But he has done alot of masturbation since last 8 years his age is 22, he get morning erection but they are not very hard, is it normal? And please tell me how to get strong and hard erection? Thankyou.
I an suffering from hairfall and short height problem. Will you help me give good suggestions to me for my height n hair fall?
My friend have pain during urination. And it will coming 2-3 time in one hour. While urinating it will so Paining.
My penis is 2inches when normal and 4 inches while erect. Can I have sex normally like others or how can I increase my penis size.
Hi I am 20 years old. I am getting stomach pain from last two days after taking pills. I have not even ate junk food from last week then also its paining. Need your help.
Dear dr. Whenever I start for mating with my wife or my girlfriend my penis erection is okay, but I can not satisfy myself or my partner as well due to very early ejaculation - does it my sex disorder? again when I try to foreplay then ejaculatiom comes rather more early; is it also a case of sex disorder? pl. Help me & suggest likewisw immediately. I am a sex fanatic and quite efficient in musterbation occassionaly. How should I go for anal sex, is it any harmful if my partner does not clean her anas & how it should be thanks, pradip
Good morning Doctor, First I would like to say thanks to you in advance for here on this app. Herewith, I would like to say that I am looking for weight loose and seeking for your kind help and genuine advice on this. Following are a few details of mine. Age 33 Height 5'8" Weight 86 kgs. Along with I would like to mention that recently I was diagnosed as diabetic-B category, however with proper diet and exercise I put control on this and my last blood sugar test results is as follows, Fasting - 105 and random 80 - 140. These tests I do regularly from last one month and it's under control. Further, I look forward for your genuine and valuable advice on further weight reduction. I will really appreciate your support. Kindly advice me a diet plan so that I can improve my health. If you need any further information kindly do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward for your quick reply. Thank you once again.
Hello , My ECG shows normal only. But TMT is positive for Inducible Ischemia with my duck thread mill score is zero. Risk is moderate. Please help me.
I have a question regarding my ear .Every year my ear discharge some thing wet .From both the ears it have same thing .So i feel some time oppostise speaking slowly so i have to say him speak louder.
I am suffering from too much cold since 2months. It is not cured by tablets. Please give proper remedies.
My friend who was around 36 years lost his life few days back. He used to have alcohol once in a while. His both kidneys were damaged completely. So I want to know that usually /maximum/minimum how much time does it take for kidneys getting damaged completely. And what are the symptoms and reasons for it. Thanx.
Most of us are affected by diseases, which spread through physical contact, but most of us do not consider it important to get them checked, due to which they turn into major ailments. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections, which are transmitted through any kind of sexual contact. The organism that causes the disease is transmitted from one person to the other during sex intercourse. Sometimes STDs can be asymptomatic (no symptoms or signs)
Here are some STDs that you should be informed about:
1. Gonorrhoea: Genital infection caused by bacteria is called gonorrhoea, its symptoms include
- Bloody vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Heavy period bleeding
- Anal itching
2. Chlamydia: Bacterial infection in the genital tract is called chlamydia. Chlamydia is usually difficult to diagnose, its symptoms include
- Pain during urination
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Vaginal discharge
- Painful intercourse
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
3. Syphilis: The bacterium Treponema pallidum causes syphilis, its symptoms include
- Sores in the mouth, anus or vagina
- In later stages, it causes nerve and organ damage
4. Genital Herpes: The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes herpes. Signs and symptoms include-
- Small red bumps or ulcers in the anal, genital and other areas
- Itching or pain around the genital area, thighs and buttocks
5. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts: Genital warts are caused by HPV. It infects the genital tract. HPV has been linked to cervical cancer, its symptoms include
- Small swellings in the genital area
- Bleeding during sex
6. Chancroid: Chancroid is a bacterial infection. The bacterium Haemophilus ducreyi causes chancroid, its symptoms include
- Development of red bumps on the skin folds covering the genitals
- Pain during urination
- Burning sensation during bowel movement
7. Ectoparasitic Infections: Ectoparasitic infections are caused by small parasitic bugs like mites or lice. The parasites usually affect the hair or skin. Scabies and crabs are common parasites that cause such infections. They both cause intense itching and visible rashes.
8. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS): The virus that causes AIDS is called HIV. It can spread through blood, vaginal fluids, semen and breast milk. Unprotected sex or sharing needles with an infected person is how the disease spreads. It includes symptoms, such as
- Slight fever
- Muscle aches
- Weight loss