Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P.S GaurYour feedback matters!
I have a problem. That, when I work on mathematics so long or when I do a complicate math work my head became stiff and eyes become blur and feels vomiting. I can not tally accounts in office manually. What is the problem. What Will I do.
I was suffering from back pain and now observed that some blood is coming out with stool. Pls suggest.
My age was 16 but in my back I have pain all day about 3 month I have thar pain but there was no relief.
My TSH and Anti TPO level is very high. I am in regular practice of running since last 1 month. But I feel tiredness in my legs specially in knee. Now I can't run from last 2days. Tsh is 34.63 uIU/ml and Anti tpo is 1895.20 IU/ml.
Hi doc I am 41 years old healthy female and not on any medication. I do yoga and exercise regularly. From past few months I feel pain in knees when I do squad. I don't feel pain otherwise. I started taking shelcal for this. Will it cure my problem.
Hello Doctor, Myself Pankaj 28 Years Old. I Have got injury in my solder while playing. I have got the x rays done but there is no fracture in my solder joint. Since then I feel pain in my solder when I move it. I am applying an ointment over it but no improvement I feel kindly give your suggestions Thanks Pankaj.
I have some scratches in my back. Even I had used normal creams and all it doesn't effects please consult me what to do?
I 32 years old man continuous pain in forearm and burning sensation in head and whole body sometime.
The American Podiatric Medical Association says possible causes of heel pain include:
Heel spurs, which are bony growths that develop on the heel.
Inflammation of the fascia, known as plantar fasciitis.
Excessive pronation, or inward tilt of the foot as you walk.
Achilles tendinitis, in which the tendon at the back of the foot becomes inflamed.
A deformity, injury or chronic disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
I have severe pain in my lower back i.E. Coccyx and the left side of buttock which radiates upwards through spine. I have severe cervical spondylitis too. I am also a patient of bronchitis which troubles with the change of season specially winters and the months of February & March.
I'm having burning hot hands and soles but it's not painful and I'm feeling uncomfortable coz of this. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Please help. Thanks.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"