Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. P.R.PurohitYour feedback matters!
I have back pain whenever I sit without support for 5 Mins I am very frustrated with this I cnt study wat to do is it cx of hvy weights.
I have dry skin and ingrown hair which is very annoying. Please give suggestions on how to make my skin smooth and how to get rid of ingrown hair.
When I drink water within 15-18 min im going for toilet I can't control that much pressures come after 15 min. Is this normal or some thin else.
I am losing hair quickly that is hair fall too much try to some shampoo n oil but no effect to control hairfall n my hair to too thin please suggest me treatment oil n shampoo.
I want to lose my tummy fat and thigh fat, I am 22 years old, so what should I do? Any medicine is helpful?
I an 25 years old man I am suffering from back pain and knee pains from last 6 months and I also tried homeopathy but of no use please suggest me some course thank you.
For irregular menstruation and infertility which is best and fast treatment homeopathy or ayurvedic?
Lybrate | Dr. Aparna Jadhav speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have composite filling in my teeth and it feels sensitive. My doctors are consulting rct treatment but I don't want to get that because it is very painful what should I do ?
For e.g.l lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Now a days my skin gets darken Suggest me best face wash cream. Powder to get my skin glow n fair N also protect from. Pimples darkness acne etc.
My friend feels depressed all time! she luks dull. N also lone as she have no sister. I think she might have depression. Coz I hv seen depression symptoms in her lack of interest in anything! feels shy! will not eat properly! always sounds low! she hv pimples n she many times feel sad of pimples too. She never openly talks wid anyone! always hide everything! she never lets her self free!
I have 49 years, I am suffering from diabetic for last 14 years. I am using human mystard 25 mg for morning and night, as well as galvusmet 50/1000 in the afternoom and supradin, now my sugar level under control. My problem is my sexual organ is not working properly, it will not expand, what ever I am trying no reaction will not be there. It will hang as it is, it will not stand straight. Shall I get any development? or it will be as it is due to diabetic. I am expecting your valid reply. Thanking you.
Gestational trophoblastic disease is a rare condition. It only happens when trophoblast cells abnormally grow inside the uterus. Also, this only happens after conception. These cells surround the egg which has been fertilized in the uterus. It is also worth note that the trophoblast cells usually connect the fertilized eggs to the uterus' walls and also form a part of the placenta. It is only when there is a tumor that this disease is diagnosed. There are many forms of gestational trophoblastic disease. Here they are:
- Complete hydatidiform moles
- Partial hydatidiform moles
- Invasive moles
- Placental-site trophoblastic tumors (PSTT)
- Epithelioid trophoblastic tumors (ETT)
It is worth note that most of these diseases have different stages. The stage of how far the cancer has developed can be found out using the following techniques.
Testing for cancer:
- Chest X-ray: This is simply an X-ray of the chest.
- MRI: An MRI is an abbreviation of magnetic resonance imaging. It makes use of a form of magnet which transfers radio waves to a computer to find out what is going on within your body.
- CT scan: This is similar to an X-ray except that more detailed and larger pictures inside the body can be taken and the scan has a slightly different procedure. There are several ways to treat it depending on how far the cancer has spread into the body. Here they are:
- Surgery: Surgery is usually done while the mole is still non-cancerous. The chances of the mole becoming cancerous are increased by pregnancy. Therefore, it is crucial that you do not become pregnant until the surgery is complete.
- Chemotherapy: This is a less-ideal option but has to be taken if the mole has become cancerous.